Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:02 AM

7c1q.jpg

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 06:01 AM

It's no secret that Edomite-jews who manipulate and rule via PROPAGANDA, DECEPTION and BIG JEW LIES also dominate the media !!

Is Ted Turner also a jew ??

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 06:04 AM

Once again I have to share this VP Biden information...
how Biden publicly said that JEWS control the media and
are responsible for the social evils and perversion... but then
Biden went on to say that this evil perverted JEW destruction
of American culture is "good."

Vice President Biden: Jewish leaders, pop culture drove gay marriage acceptance

The gaffe-prone Veep was speaking at a DNC event celebrating Jewish American Heritage Month.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Vice President Joe Biden credits Jewish leaders and TV shows for transforming American attitudes toward gay marriage.

Vice President Biden praised Jewish leaders in the media Tuesday night, crediting them with helping change American attitudes on gay marriage with contributions to television and technology like "Will and Grace" and social media.

"I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America, are as much the culture and the arts as anything else," Biden said at a Democratic National Convention reception celebrating Jewish American Heritage Month.

"It wasn't anything we legislatively did. It was 'Will and Grace,' it was the social media. Literally. That's what changed peoples' attitudes. That's why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace" gay marriage, Biden said, referring to an NBC show, which ended seven years ago, about a gay man and his female best friend.

"I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it's in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry," the gaffe-prone Veep said. "The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good. "

Biden also praised Jewish contributions to civil rights, science and immigration reform.
Exported.; TV shows like Will & Grace changed the way Americans think about gay marriage, Biden says.

"The truth is that Jewish heritage, Jewish culture, Jewish values are such an essential part of who we are that it's fair to say that Jewish heritage is American heritage," he said.

"The Jewish people have contributed greatly to America. No group has had such an outsized influence per capita as all of you standing before you, and all of those who went before me and all of those who went before you."

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1351817

Review:

Joe Biden Attributes Social Liberalism to Jewish Control of Hollywood and 'Social Media'

May 23, 2013

Vice President Joe Biden offered praise for the Jewish community that raised some eyebrows and seems to have delighted anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists. At a DNC event for Jewish American Heritage Month on Tuesday evening, after noting Jewish Americans disproportionate representation in Congress, impressive share of Nobel Prizes, and role in the civil-rights and womens-rights movements, Biden then praised their work in behalf of gay marriage via their control of the media.

"I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else, he explained, ". . . Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether its in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry."

Biden also cited one of his favorite explanations for the success of gay marriage "it wasn't anything we legislatively did. It was Will and Grace, it was the social media. Literally. That's what changed peoples' attitudes. Thats why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace" the measure.

In those developments, Biden explained, "the influence [of Jewish people] is immense. The influence is immense."

The vice president's comments have been seized upon and praised by a range of anti-Semitic and white-supremacist groups and websites, even though he said, "I might add" the Jewish community's influence in the media "is all to the good."

http://www.nationalr...edia’-patrick

Edited by Atossa, 16 April 2019 - 06:07 AM.

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 06:16 AM

7c1q.jpg

Great Post

Did you know the N word is Ok on this forum but the K word is verboten ?

#5 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6758 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:23 AM

9/11 has made antisemitism respectable.

911-Zionist-job.png

#6 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6758 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:21 AM

It's no secret that Edomite-jews who manipulate and rule via PROPAGANDA, DECEPTION and BIG JEW LIES also dominate the media !!

Is Ted Turner also a jew ??

Exposed-6-Jewish-Companies-Control-96-of

#7 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6758 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:23 AM

Great Post

Did you know the N word is Ok on this forum but the K word is verboten ?

image.png

#8 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6758 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:42 AM

1386363087884.png

2db.jpeg

#9 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:12 AM

K word

The word k1ke is banned on this forum.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:06 AM

Why is it...

When I post Biden's interesting public remarks about jews... no one on Pravda responds ??

Ironically, Biden is running for president again in 2020.

#11 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:33 AM

Why is it...

When I post Biden's interesting public remarks about jews... no one on Pravda responds ??

Ironically, Biden is running for president again in 2020.

Biden is on record saying he is a Zionist.

Why haven't you responded to my post on the conviction and imprisonment of Cardinal Pell on obviously trumped up charges ?

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

Publishing Industry

The Publishing Industry is also Jewish controlled. Robert Cutler has to self publish his book You the Jury (1974) that analyses the 1969 framing of Ted Kennedy. Amazon is charging $350 for one of the few copies that have survived.

#13 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:04 AM

Esther Newberg

Esther Newberg was one of the Boiler Room girls that partied with Ted Kennedy the night in July 1969 that he was framed and his presidential ambitions destroyed. She now has a senior position in the publishing industry. She may have helped the perpetrators in the sordid but astonishingly ingenious plot.

#14 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:08 AM

Hollywood

Hollywood is Jewish controlled. It helps the banksters control the sheeple. They have now produced a movie that reinforces the false version of Chappaquiddick incident and slanders the victim of that astonishingly diabolical plot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru