79 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:13 PM

April 20, 1889

Adolf Hitler was God's last righteous Aryan Christian world leader who had the will, the courage and the ability to stand up against the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews

It took the antichrist jew/nwo... and all its evil toadies worldwide... many years to physically destroy what God's one righteous Aryan Christian leader had created in Germany. But what the evil jew/nwo can never destroy is the TRUTH Hitler had stood up to defend... and the LOVE for him in the hearts and minds of his Aryan people, God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people.

I do not measure the success of our work by our roads. I do not measure it by our new factories, or our new bridges, or the new divisions. Rather, I measure our success by the effect we have on the German child, the German youth. If they succeed, I know our people will not perish and our work will not have been in vain.

Adolf Hitler
1936 Nuremberg Rally

Again this year, I may be banned for posting this tribute to Hitler.
So be it !

I am convinced that no one understands our work better than the German woman. Our opponents think that Germany has tyrannized women. I can only reply that without the support and true devotion of the women of the party, I could never have led the movement to victory. And I know that also in hard times when the know-it-alls and those who think themselves wise lose confidence, women's hearts will remain true to the movement and be bound forever to me.

Adolf Hitler
1936 Nuremberg Rally

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:20 PM

As I delved more deeply into the teachings of Marxism and thus in tranquil clarity submitted the deeds of the Jewish people to contemplation, Fate itself gave me its answer.

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

Eternal Nature inexorably avenges the infringement of her commands.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:52 PM

The Western democracy of today is the forerunner of Marxism which without it would not be thinkable. It provides this world plague with the culture in which its germs can spread.

For a racially pure people which is conscious of its blood can never be enslaved by the Jew. In this world he will forever be master over bastards and bastards alone.

And so he tries systematically to lower the racial level by a continuous poisoning of individuals.

And in politics he begins to replace the idea of democracy by the dictatorship of the proletariat.

In the organized mass of Marxism he has found the weapon which lets him dispense with democracy and in its stead allows him to subjugate and govern the peoples with a dictatorial and brutal fist.

He works systematically for revolutionization in a twofold sense: economic and political.

Around peoples who offer too violent a resistance to attack from within he weaves a net of enemies, thanks to his international influence, incites them to war, and finally, if necessary, plants the flag of revolution on the very battlefields.

In economics he undermines the states until the social enterprises which have become unprofitable are taken from the state and subjected to his financial control.

In the political field he refuses the state the means for its self-preservation, destroys the foundations of all national self-maintenance and defense, destroys faith in the leadership, scoffs at its history and past, and drags everything that is truly great into the gutter.

Culturally he contaminates art, literature, the theater, makes a mockery of natural feeling, overthrows all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drags men down into the sphere of his own base nature.

Religion is ridiculed, ethics and morality represented as outmoded, until the last props of a nation in its struggle for existence in this world have fallen.

Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

Edited by Atossa, 20 April 2019 - 07:14 PM.

#4 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3652 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:13 PM

We love the Man up here.

#5 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3652 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:32 PM

Basically everything the jews said about him was a lie.  3/4 of a century later and the truth is coming out.  They hate that they can't stop it.  

Happy Birthday, Adolf Hitler.

bq-5cbb370931141.jpeg

Edited by Bruce M Cow, 20 April 2019 - 07:32 PM.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:32 PM

We love the Man up here.

Where ?

#7 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3652 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:40 PM

The struggle against Marxism has for the first time evolved into a united struggle.

The victor will not be asked afterwards, whether he told the truth or not.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, Never tire, Never lose courage and never lose faith.

- Hitler

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:51 PM

In this next quote, it's as if Hitler were prophetically referring to himself...
because Hitler is now the Edomite-jews' perpetual victim of evil BIG JEW LIES !!

It required the whole bottomless falsehood of the Jews and their Marxist fighting organization to lay the blame for the collapse on that very man who alone, with superhuman energy and will power, tried to prevent the catastrophe he foresaw and save the nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace.

Here is more of the quote:

In this they proceeded on the sound principle that the magnitude of a lie always contains a certain factor of credibility, since the great masses of the people in the very bottom of their hearts tend to be corrupted rather than consciously and purposely evil, and that, therefore, in view of the primitive simplicity of their minds they more easily fall a victim to a big lie than to a little one, since they themselves lie in little things, but would be ashamed of lies that were too big. Such a falsehood will never enter their heads and they will not be able to believe in the possibility of such monstrous effrontery and infamous misrepresentation in others; yes, even when enlightened on the subject, they will long doubt and waver, and continue to accept at least one of these causes as true. Therefore, something of even the most insolent lie will always remain and stick - a fact which all the great lie-virtuosi and lying-clubs in this world know only too well and also make the most treacherous use of.

The foremost connoisseurs of this truth regarding the possibilities in the use of falsehood and slander have always been the Jews; for after all, their whole existence is based on one single great lie, to wit, that they are a religious community while actually they are a race - and what a race! One of the greatest minds of humanity (*) has nailed them forever as such in an eternally correct phrase of fundamental truth: he called them 'the great masters of the lie.' And anyone who does not recognize this or does not want to believe it will never in this world be able to help the truth to victory.

Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

(*) Is Hitler referring to Schopenhauer or to Jesus Christ ??
BOTH said that truth about the evil antichrist Edomite-jews !!

Edited by Atossa, 20 April 2019 - 08:02 PM.

#9 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3652 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:54 PM

Where ?

Heaven 

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 10:18 PM

Heaven

Can you be more specific ?

#11 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25470 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 11:36 PM

Allah Akbar - ... MF

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:38 AM

?

Interesting...

I've not been banned yet.

Why has Nemesis been MIA for weeks ?

More importantly, is this a sign of something greater ??

?

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 01:06 AM

Heaven

If only it were the "heaven" that is opened to reveal God's faithful and true warrior on the white horse whose clothing is blood stained because he has destroyed the Edomite-jews !!

Isaiah 63:1-6 & Rev 19:11-21

#14 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35714 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:05 AM

Hitler lied often and the German people believed him.

The Reichstag Fire was one of Hitler's lies.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Reichstag-fire  

"Liebenstraum" was another of Hitler's lies.

"Germany is winning the war" - more lies.

Hitler was Germany's "White Obama" and "Baghdad Bob" combined.

Someone made a list of the lies:

A 1942 List of Hitler’s Lies

https://slate.com/hu...on-in-1942.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hitler is now celebrating his birthday inside the stomachs of worms and ants.

Edited by Zharkov, 21 April 2019 - 02:18 AM.

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35714 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:23 AM

Do you believe Adolph?

e5c89c81-6480-4404-90e1-83addf57186f.jpg

#16 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35714 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:25 AM

After that load of lies, Hitler invaded France!

#17 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:45 AM

After that load of lies, Hitler invaded France!

War

WW2 was engineered by the Central Banking Cartel. The machinations of the Jewish Focus group in England is documented but suppressed. This group consisted of both "leftist" and corporate Jews. It included Robert Waley Cohen of Shell, Alfred Mond of ICI and Orwell's first publisher Victor Gollancz. WW2 gave the Merchants of Death fat profits. It also facilitated the creation of Israel. Franklin Delano Joosvelt allowed the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor to let the US join the war. The Focus group ousted Chamberlain, installed Turdhill and enabled the war.

It is possible that Hitler was an illegitimate Rothschild and played an assigned role. The role of the Jewish Bolsheviks is of course well known.

#18 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3652 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:04 AM

The winners of war will always lie about what happened .Wars start with lies and end with lies.Hitler will be the most lied about man in history .Believe what you want i believe Hitler loved his people and I simply with not believe the lies anymore.

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43879 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:30 AM

YOU red army trolls are pitifully ignorant!

ALL you know is jew/nwo victor propaganda!

#20 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35714 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:44 AM

Atossa's endless loop.

Hitler did no wrong.

Hitler died for...Germany... the New World Order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru