24 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:22 PM

FAKE "Ivan88" is the most blasphemous
evil antichrist red army troll of all !!

Edited by Atossa, 22 April 2019 - 11:23 PM.

#22 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34980 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 02:39 PM

Could this be a cure for your obsession with Putin?

Pastor (Putin) KISSES young woman on the lips to 'rid her body of demons'

https://www.mirror.c...n-lips-14465890

Edited by Zharkov, 23 April 2019 - 03:57 PM.

#23 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34980 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 03:50 PM

This cured Roseanne's  Putin obsession...

Roseanne Barr I'm Done with the U.S. ... I'm Moving to Israel

Barr appeared on Rabbi Shmuley's podcast and said she's headed for Israel ... first she says for a few months to study, but then she talks about a full-on move -- "I have an opportunity to go to Israel for a few months and study with my favorite teachers over there, and that's where I'm going to go and probably move somewhere there and study with my favorite teachers."

Barr says she made a "fatal mistake" -- apologizing for her racist comment about former Obama aide Valerie Jarrett. She says when the left gets hold of an apology from someone on the other side of the political spectrum they don't let it go and eventually destroy their adversary.

Barr, who is a deeply religious Jew, goes on to say, "I have some mental health issues and depression and stuff. I got to stay in the middle or I'll go dark and I don't want to go dark again."

John Goodman just said Roseanne's gonna be killed off at the beginning of the reboot, "The Conners."

As for moving to Israel, Barr says, "I have saved a few pennies and I'm so lucky I can go."

https://www.tmz.com/...trafficexchange

#24 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:49 PM

Could this be a cure for your obsession with Putin?

Pastor (Putin) KISSES young woman on the lips to 'rid her body of demons'

https://www.mirror.c...n-lips-14465890

God compels my obsession with Putin.

One of my favorite photos of Putin was when he gallantly kissed the hand of a lady gold medalist.

As for Putin's kiss destroying demons... that's quite ironic because in my Biblical world view, the only "demons" are Edomite-jews.

#25 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:40 PM

This cured Roseanne's  Putin obsession...

Roseanne Barr I'm Done with the U.S. ... I'm Moving to Israel

Barr appeared on Rabbi Shmuley's podcast and said she's headed for Israel ... first she says for a few months to study, but then she talks about a full-on move -- "I have an opportunity to go to Israel for a few months and study with my favorite teachers over there, and that's where I'm going to go and probably move somewhere there and study with my favorite teachers."

Barr says she made a "fatal mistake" -- apologizing for her racist comment about former Obama aide Valerie Jarrett. She says when the left gets hold of an apology from someone on the other side of the political spectrum they don't let it go and eventually destroy their adversary.

Barr, who is a deeply religious Jew, goes on to say, "I have some mental health issues and depression and stuff. I got to stay in the middle or I'll go dark and I don't want to go dark again."

John Goodman just said Roseanne's gonna be killed off at the beginning of the reboot, "The Conners."

As for moving to Israel, Barr says, "I have saved a few pennies and I'm so lucky I can go."

https://www.tmz.com/...trafficexchange

She can go spit on Palestinians, Israel will love her.

Maybe she can hire a bulldozer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru