25 replies to this topic

#21 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2957 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:55 PM

Nobody has ever done it as well as Kate Smith and I think never will.I don't know what else she has done  but nobody will ever top  her for signing   God bless America.

#22 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 03:00 AM

Two more states are dumping Christopher Columbus for nonwhites

" If the governors of Vermont and Maine put pen to paper, the two states will join a growing list of cities and states that are celebrating those who were here long before Europeans anchored on American shores.

Earlier this month, New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham signed a bill which replaced Columbus Day with Indigenous People's Day, saying she was "proud" to make the change.

Alaska, Minnesota and Oregon have already left Columbus behind. South Dakota has been celebrating Native American Day since 1990.

And dozens of cities have opted out of Columbus Day as well, including Seattle, Los Angeles, Denver, Phoenix and San Francisco.

Earlier this year, the University of Notre Dame announced it would be covering 12 murals depicting Columbus' life. "

more at link

https://www.msn.com/...ID=ansmsnnews11

Edited by Atossa, 23 April 2019 - 03:01 AM.

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:59 PM

If THIS is the "Voice of Europe"... without returning to the Biblical Christian God of their forefathers... God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people are doomed !!

Btw... someone needs to inform ignorant Macron, there is no such thing as a "diverse nation"... the very definition of nation is tribal... people who share the same race, religion, culture, language, traditions, history and territory.

Macron says Notre Dame should be rebuilt consistent with the modern, diverse France and architects suggest a glass roof, steel spire and minaret

23 April 2019

Macrons initial promise to restore the magnificent cathedral to its former glory has been shoved aside. Now he says it will be rebuilt "consistent with our modern, diverse nation", and at the same time the French Government has announced an international competition to redesign the Notre Dame spire.

After the announcement designers havent missed the opportunity to respond with their ideas, proposing that it should not be faithfully restored, but rebuilt with contemporary features such as a glass roof, steel spire, or even a minaret.

The Telegraph published an article claiming it would be a travesty to restore Notre Dame, while Rolling Stone quoted a Harvard architecture historian as saying that the burning of a building "so overburdened with meaning feels like an act of liberation."

Lord Norman Foster, arguably Britains most famous modern architect, has unveiled a design topping the ancient cathedral with a glass and steel canopy with a featureless glass and steel spire, which he describes as "a work of art about light" which would be "contemporary and very spiritual and capture the confident spirit of the time".

Ian Ritchie, a modern architect most famous for the so-called Spire of Dublin - a metal spike erected in the Irish capital is mulling a proposal along similar lines, which he describes as "a refracting, super-slender reflecting crystal to heaven" or a "beautiful contemporary tracery of glass crystals and stainless steel" - i.e. a featureless glass and steel spire.

Perhaps most controversial is a proposal in Domus, the architecture magazine, by Tom Wilkinson, for the fallen spire to be replaced with an Islamic minaret, to memorialize Algerians who protested the French government in the 1960s.

"These victims of the state could be memorialized by replacing the spire with - why not? - a graceful minaret", Wilkinson insisted.

https://voiceofeurop...re-and-minaret/

#24 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2957 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:13 PM

She tried to help Blacks so got what she deserved .

#25 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:28 PM

She tried to help Blacks so got what she deserved .

Ironically, the song she sang, "God Bless America", was written by an antichrist Edomite-jew !!

But that is not why I posted this topic.

I posed an important question on my topic post that no one here has addressed. WHY ??

Edited by Atossa, 02 May 2019 - 07:29 PM.

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:30 PM

Again I ask:

Is it ONLY God who keeps turning up the heat... manipulating these symbolic acts of overbearing jew/nwo enemy oppression against His own Aryan European Christ-bearing people...
for the purpose of waking them up and ultimately saving them from jew/nwo genocide... or does God have human help ??

I know God has an ulterior motive to keep pushing to extremely absurd levels the jew/nwo enemy's oppression over Aryan Christendom... but does God also have human help with the same ulterior motive ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru