• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:38 AM

Trump is not helping the situation ..He is the swamp .A worthless bastard .

The Taxes in Texas will go sky high .

As I posted on a related topic...

Federal law mandates the states give free public school education to the children of illegals... funded by American taxpayers.

Here in Texas which is now overrun and overwhelmed by illegal aliens, public schools [attended by hordes of illegal foreign children] are funded by extremely high property taxes.

A long four-year civil war was fought over the rights of individual states.

The federal government won and now dictates everything... no matter how evil and unjust.

Btw...
The landmark US Extreme Cultural Marxist Court case was the Feds against Texas

https://en.wikipedia...i/Plyler_v._Doe

#22 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2957 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:56 AM

A new school will need to be built every 3. days for the new immigrants .it is said .Trump is the Judas Goat .

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42866 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:28 AM

A new school will need to be built every 3. days for the new immigrants .it is said .Trump is the Judas Goat .

I think you meant Trump, the "scapegoat", and that would be appropriate.

This and all other jew/nwo abominations have been systematically forced on Americans since WW2, the war that gave the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews world power.

The antichirst jew/nwo's slow systematic racial, moral and spiritual destruction of Aryan Christendom worldwide needed to be exposed for the evil abomination it is... and now it seems it is being "brought to a head." As I posted on a related topic:

Interesting...

First the jew/nwo destroyers came for the statues of my Confederate forefathers...

Now all Aryan Americans [and Aryans around the world] need to prepare to be likewise violated.

It makes me wonder... is it ONLY God who keeps turning up the heat... manipulating these symbolic acts of overbearing jew/nwo enemy oppression against His own Aryan European Christ-bearing people...
for the purpose of waking them up and ultimately saving them from jew/nwo genocide... or does God have human help ??

https://engforum.pra...t/#entry2756175

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru