#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:44 AM

First, see related posts on USC's topic

https://engforum.pra...оскресе/

Russian Orthodox Pascha [Easter] is today, April 28.

The irony...

The irony of Putin praising and promoting Stalin's evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheivks with an Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army "victory" parade every May 9th.

The irony of Putin glorifying antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks' "victorious" red army troops as "immortals."

If Putin were really a Russian Orthodox Christian, he would know the only true victory... the only true immortality... is the resurrection of the dead in Christ.

Ironically, Hitler's Christian troops literally wore on their uniforms the words, "Gott Mit Uns" = "God with us." They are the true victors, the true immortals who will be resurrected to eternal life at Christ's second coming !

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:57 AM

In the 1930s while Stalin and his antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks were destroying churches and murdering millions of Christians in Russia, in 1938 Hitler helped Russians [who had fled Russia for Germany] build a Russian Orthodox church in Berlin.

During the early part of the war, in Russian lands already liberated by Germans, Russians began to rebuild churches that antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks had destroyed.

Since today is Russian Orthodox Pascha... this quote is especially telling:

The day that it (the Russian people) has been waiting for has come, and it is now truly rising from the dead in those places where the courageous German sword has succeeded in severing its fetters... Both ancient Kiev, and much-suffering Smolensk and Pskov are radiantly celebrating their deliverance as if from the depths of hell. The liberated part of the Russian people everywhere has already begun to chant: "Christ is risen!"

Archbishop Anastasy - Paschal 1942
[Russian Orthodox Church in Exile, Belgrade, Serbia]

Edited by Atossa, 28 April 2019 - 08:03 AM.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:08 AM

Now I declare to you, brothers,
that flesh and blood cannot
inherit the kingdom of God,
nor does the perishable
inherit the imperishable.

Listen, I tell you a mystery:
We will not all sleep,
but we will all be changed.

In an instant, in the twinkling of an eye,
at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound,
the dead will be raised imperishable,
and we will be changed

For the perishable must be
clothed with the imperishable,
and the mortal with immortality.

When the perishable has been
clothed with the imperishable
and the mortal with immortality,
then the saying that is written
will come to pass:

"Death has been swallowed up in victory."

"Where, O death, is your victory?

Where, O death, is your sting? "

The sting of death is sin,
and the power of sin is the Law.

But thanks be to God, who gives us
the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

1 Corinthians 15

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:42 AM

Another irony...

After 19 years of Putin's rule... what's left of evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik Lenin's rotting corpse still lies in a place of honor at the Kremlin. Lenin's corpse was artificially preserved through the years by fellow atheist antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks as if he were a Russian saint whose relics are adored. How such antichrist blasphemous evil was allowed to remain... while the resurrected Church of Christ the Saviour was being rebuilt nearby... only KGB Putin his Soviet Church Patriarchs could attempt to justify.

Edited by Atossa, 28 April 2019 - 08:44 AM.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:11 AM

Another irony...

On Putin's May 9th antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army "victory" day... instead of Russian Orthodox icons of Christian saints... Putin has substituted photos of antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army "immortals" as secular icons to revere. And this does not just happen in Putin's Russia... but in other antichrist Edomite-jew ruled territory... like the antichrist Edomite-jew state that maliciously occupies God's ancient holy land where many antichrist Edomite-jew red army vets now live.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:22 AM

Why am I a lone voice crying in the wilderness ??

Edited by Atossa, 28 April 2019 - 09:23 AM.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:38 AM

More blasphemy...

Putin's antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army "victory" military celebration rehearsals began during [and probably disrupted] Russian Orthodox Christian holy week celebrations.

Russia: Victory Day military parades preparations in Moscow April 24-May 9

Victory Day military parades rehearsals held in Moscow April 24-May 9; road closures announced

Preparations for the Victory Day military parades will start in Moscow on Wednesday, April 24, until Thursday, May 9. The Moscow traffic service announced the closure of the following streets to all vehicles starting from 21:00 (local time) on Wednesday April 24, until the end of the preparations:

* Mokhovaya street (from Vozdvishenka street to Tverskaya street)
* Tverskaya street
* Okhotnyy Ryad street
* Teatral'nyy Proyezd (from Bol'shaya Dmitrovka street to Petrovka street)

The Il'inka and Varvarka streets as well as the Bol'shoy Moskvoretskiy bridge will be fully closed from 22:00 on Wednesday, April 24 until the end of the event.

The following areas will be closed from Monday, April 29, to Saturday, May 4, starting from 17:30, and on Tuesday, May 7, from 05:30 until the end of the event:

* Novaya and Staraya squares
* Moskvoretskaya, Kremlevskaya, Goncharnaya, Kotel'nicheskaya, Ustinskaya Naberezhnaya, Sofiyskaya, Raushskaya, and Sadovnicheskaya embankments
* Malyy Moskvoretskiy bridge
* Chugunnyi bridge
* Bolotanaya street
* Faleyevskiy alley
* Balchug street, 1-y and 2-y Raushskiy alleys
* Solyanka street
* Bolshoy Putinkovskiy alley

https://www.garda.co...-april-24-may-9

#8 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7257 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 12:45 PM

This is not relevant to the modern world

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 04:50 PM

Putin's glorification of a 74 year old antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army "victory" over Aryan Christendom is evil. Yet Putin gets more and more obsessed with making it a bigger blasphemous antichrist abomination every year.

In the 1930s antichrist Stalin and his evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks intentionally destroyed Russia's largest church, Moscow's Church of Christ the Saviour, to build Stalin's planned antichrist soviet palace tower complex[which was never built due to WW2.] Stalin also planned to destroy iconic St Basil's to rebuild another antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik monstrosity !

If it weren't for Hitler, Stalin would have also destroyed St Basil's and the newly rebuilt replica of Church of Christ the Saviour would have never been rebuilt.

THIS is just one of many reasons why Putin's inexplicable glorification of the monster Stalin and his evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks is so perplexing... and it's even more baffling why ethnic Russians [who had just completed the rebuilding of the Church of Christ the Savior in 2000] would join Putin in his unholy praise and promotion of mass-murdering antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks !!

Edited by Atossa, 28 April 2019 - 05:08 PM.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 05:50 PM

Putin reminds me of how rabidly antichrist Saul was in the New Testament.

Saul was on his way to Damascus to arrest and persecute Christians when God gave him a vision "on the road to Damascus." The vision was of Christ asking Saul, Why are you persecuting Me?

God's vision physically blinded Saul... which emphasized the fact that Saul had already been spiritually blind.

Meanwhile, in another vision, God told Ananias [Christ's disciple in Damascus], to seek out Saul because Saul had a vision and was told to expect Ananias who would restore his sight. At first Ananias was hesitant because he knew Saul was persecuting Christians. God told Ananias: Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine to carry My Name before the gentiles and kings and the children of Israel. Ananias obeyed and Saul was given both physical sight and spiritual sight with the indwelling of God's Holy Spirit... and Saul became St Paul.

Does this event in Acts 9 have any connection to Putin ??

Ironically, beginning in a 1993 dream, God compelled me to Putin

But instead of being Ananias... I have been like Moses before hard-hearted Pharaoh.

Edited by Atossa, 28 April 2019 - 05:50 PM.

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:34 PM

This is interesting...

Just now God showed me the connection to something strange a former Pravda poster has been emailing me about recently.

Since the beginning of April, he has sent me several emails [some of them he said were "urgent"] asking me if I can read/translate "Aramaic"!!

His last email to me on April 22 said no one wants to translate this Aramaic and people have run away when asked.

So I responded, asking him if it is from the Bible or some other ancient text.

But he has yet to respond to my last email.

Instead... God has responded with THIS TOPIC !!!

God works in mysterious ways !!!

Edited by Atossa, 28 April 2019 - 06:36 PM.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:50 PM

Ananias of Damascus would have spoken Aramaic.

And while my real name might be an anagram of sorts...
I speak English as does Putin so he is without excuse.

Edited by Atossa, 28 April 2019 - 06:51 PM.

#13 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:31 PM

In the 1930s while Stalin and his antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks were destroying churches and murdering millions of Christians in Russia, in 1938 Hitler helped Russians [who had fled Russia for Germany] build a Russian Orthodox church in Berlin.

During the early part of the war, in Russian lands already liberated by Germans, Russians began to rebuild churches that antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks had destroyed.

Since today is Russian Orthodox Pascha... this quote is especially telling:

The day that it (the Russian people) has been waiting for has come, and it is now truly rising from the dead in those places where the courageous German sword has succeeded in severing its fetters... Both ancient Kiev, and much-suffering Smolensk and Pskov are radiantly celebrating their deliverance as if from the depths of hell. The liberated part of the Russian people everywhere has already begun to chant: "Christ is risen!"

Archbishop Anastasy - Paschal 1942
[Russian Orthodox Church in Exile, Belgrade, Serbia]

mj06.png

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:52 PM

Patsy, please clarify the date and situation [WW1?] behind that news article
and how it relates to the evil Edomite-jew abominations Putin espouses today.

Edited by Atossa, 28 April 2019 - 10:15 PM.

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35607 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 03:46 AM

Russian military did not become Orthodox Christian overnight, just because the Jew government lost power.

Old General officers remain loyal to their former communist system, and until they retire, Putin needs their support to govern.   So there is a plausible cover story to explain the Putin evenhanded treatment of Jews and former communists.

What the real story may be is anyone's guess, and I wouldn't know.   Maybe Putin still admires the system that gave him opportunities to become a politician?   

Would an American president denounce former presidents Lincoln or Washington or Eisenhower?

It would be unthinkable, even if a president disagreed with the civil war or revolutionary war.

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:45 AM

Once again, Zharkov shows up to give his usual antichrist secular response.

If Zharkov [who knows he's safe confirming the obvious] is right about Putin... those Edomite-jew-bolshevik "old general officers" are more important to Putin than Jesus Christ, Russian Orthodoxy and ethnic Russians. We already know Zharkov would have no problem throwing them under the bus... so why not Putin !?

#17 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 08:09 AM

Russian military did not become Orthodox Christian overnight...

It's been 28 years since the dissolution of the USSR [1991]. It's been 20 years since the rebuilding of Moscow's Church of Christ the Saviour.

Look what the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks did in much less time. Right after the 1917 jew-bolshevik revolution, abominable cultural marxists radically changed laws and social mores to destroy Russia's Aryan Christian family-oriented society. In less than 20 years, antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks had destroyed thousands of churches and murdered millions of Christians.

Frankly, I am sick and tired of lame excuses by closet antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks who yearn for the "good old days" of antichrist destruction of Aryan Christendom and mass-murder of Aryan Christians.

#18 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 03:14 PM

While Putin is playing with his red army toy soldiers in Red Square...
he is also in the process of conquering Ukraine without a shot.

Putin intends to issue Russian passports to ALL Ukrainians...
which means Putin intends to conquer ALL Ukraine... tactical
considering Ukrainians have free-travel inside the EU.

" Question: Mr Zelensky, the Ukrainian president-elect, replied to your statement in Beijing that you are prepared to issue Russian passports not only to residents of the Donetsk republic, but also to all Ukrainian citizens. He said that he is prepared to issue passports to all Russian citizens and also to everybody who is ready to defend freedom and democracy.

Vladimir Putin: Did he? Really? Very good. This suggests that we can reach an agreement , perhaps because we have much in common. I have said on many occasions that Ukrainians and Russians are fraternal peoples. And even more: I think this is actually one people with its specific features cultural, linguistic and historical but in essence it is a single people. And if we have common citizenship both Russians and Ukrainians would only gain: we will be stronger and more efficient.

As for freedom and so on, this is also an important point. However, in this regard it is probably better to start not with Russia but with, say, Georgia or former Georgians. For example, it would be only fair to return a Ukrainian passport to the man who was formerly a Georgian and now considers himself a Ukrainian. I mean Mikheil Saakashvili. To my mind he was unlawfully deprived of his citizenship and unlawfully expelled from the country. It should be restored and his infringed rights should be reinstated. The same also applies to some other Ukrainian citizens who had to leave the country and go to the promised land fleeing from the current Ukrainian regime.

Question: Speaking about Mr Zelenskys proposal on the exchange of passports you said you have much in common, short of you are like-minded persons. Could you clarify what you really meant?

Vladimir Putin: But why? Everything is very simple. If Ukraine begins issuing passports to Russian citizens and we in Russia issue passports and grant citizenship to Ukrainians then sooner or later we will inevitably come to the expected result: everybody will have single citizenship. It must be welcomed. "

http://en.kremlin.ru...anscripts/60412

Edited by Atossa, 29 April 2019 - 03:30 PM.

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 03:33 PM

11 Jun 2017

Ukrainians can now travel to EU Member States without a visa

https://www.schengen...s-without-visa/

#20 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35607 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 03:45 PM

As Rumsfeld said once, "you go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish you had."

Putin has to deal with a military command that still has some loyal comrades working in critical jobs, so he probably considers them when he does things.   The guys with the guns have the power in Russia.   It's not like the US where a president can easily fire anyone (or everyone) at the Pentagon.   I think the Russian military command has the physical power to remove any Russian leader regardless of legalities.   They can surround the Kremlin with tanks, among other things.

So the idea that Putin can purge all traces of old communists from the government isn't realistic.   The price would be high.

So he doesn't do that, he lets the passage of time do that.   Waiting can solve a lot of problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru