• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 04:21 AM

Putin's evil antichrist legacy for glorifying Stalin's antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks.

Clashes as Russians protest against building Orthodox cathedral

AFP

May 14, 2019

Tensions around plans to build new Orthodox churches are not uncommon in Russian cities, including the capital Moscow

Yekaterinburg (Russia) (AFP) - Hundreds of people from the Russian Urals city of Yekaterinburg protested Tuesday against a controversial plan to build a Russian Orthodox cathedral in a central park.

Dozens of anti-riot police ringed the protest site late Tuesday and made several arrests, an AFP journalist said. Local authorities cited by the Interfax news agency spoke of 10 detentions.

The Kremlin said it was monitoring the situation after some 2,000 activists toppled a fence around a construction site and clashed with security guards and martial arts enthusiasts linked to an investor in the project.

Tensions around plans to build new Orthodox churches are not uncommon in Russian cities, including the capital Moscow.

The Church says that it needs new facilities for worshippers after the destruction of many of its buildings in the Soviet era, as well as to provide for those living in modern suburbs.

In Yekaterinburg it wants to build a recreation of a cathedral demolished in 1930 under a Soviet anti-religion campaign, to be dedicated to Saint Catherine. But locals are up in arms about the loss of a valued green space.

"To build the cathedral, they want to destroy the park, which is a favourite place for residents to relax," the Yekaterinburg activist group said in a post on its website.

Tensions came to a head in Yekaterinburg after locals found on Monday morning that a large swathe of the green zone had been fenced off to prepare for the cathedral construction, local media reported.

The crowd formed a human chain around the fence and eventually toppled it, clashing with heavily-muscled men guarding the site, among them a professional MMA fighter Ivan Shtyrkov, known as the Ural Hulk.

He heads a boxing academy founded by a major donor to the cathedral-building project, billionaire metals tycoon Igor Altushkin.

The tensions continued overnight and during the day on Tuesday.

Regional governor Yevgeny Kuivashev responded by holding an emergency meeting behind closed doors with representatives of the Church and activists.

President Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov told journalists that the Kremlin was "following what is happening there".

The diocese of Yekaterinburg said the cathedral construction was legal and its completion in 2023 would be a "historic event".

Several attempts to build the new cathedral in various parks in the city fell through in the past due to public opposition.

Activists protecting the park called for a referendum on the issue, but local lawmakers voted against holding one earlier this year. "

https://news.yahoo.c...-205217303.html

Edited by Atossa, 15 May 2019 - 04:30 AM.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:13 AM

This whole thing is really bizarre. Am I the only one who can see it ??

It's as if Putin is another Stalin and has re-created Stalin's antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army... and now churches torn down by Stalin are in danger all over again. It's another 1930s build-up to WW2. Putin also demonizes Hitler... except, this time around, there is no Hitler, no righteous Aryan hero like Hitler who has the knowledge, will, ability and courage to stand up and fight against the the evil Anti-Christ anti-Aryan Edomite-jew-bolshevik enemy.

Whatever this is... it's not over.

Whatever happens... for me it all began with an awesome August 1993 dream.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:32 AM

Here is more "Twilight Zone" weirdness along the same theme.

https://engforum.pra...s/#entry2758494

Early in the week, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov ALLEGEDLY commented to US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo that "Russia is ready for Armageddon, are you?"

Lavrov was not kidding.

For decades, Russia (and its predecessor, the Soviet Union) spent considerable time and resources building massive bomb shelters for the bulk of the Russian population.

Just last year, Russia began upgrading ALL of those shelters with better electric, lighting, ventilation, water and sewer systems and vast (really vast) quantities of shelf-stable food supplies.

Reminds me of Rev 6:15-17 Bible prophecy:

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?"

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:51 AM

Yesterday [May 9th], I was despondent thinking of all the mass-millions of victims of the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik mass-murderers... while most of the rest of the world either could not care less... or were celebrating with Putin the "victory" of those satanic antichrist Edomite-jew mass-murderers.

As the Bible says... weeping may endure for a night... but God brings joy in the morning.

Today, God gave me a thought about how here in the US, history buffs will put on historic military uniforms... both Union and Confederate... to re-enact Civil War battles. And that made me wonder about the irony of Putin only re-enacting Stalin's evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik "victory." It's ironic for the same reason I posted my topic about the "irony" of Putin's red army "victory" [see link below]... because the REAL VICTORY belongs to the millions of ARYAN CHRISTIANS who were MARTYRED by the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks. There will be no "re-enactment" for God's martyred Christian saints. They will be literally resurrected. God will raise them from the dead and bring them back with Him when He returns to totally destroy the satanic antichrist Edomite-jews and their evil degenerate jew/nwo toadies !!

These are the Third Rome/Third Reich Aryan Christian martyrs of the Fifth Seal [Rev 6:9-11]...
that I have posted about here for many years.

Ironically, Rev 6:15-17 I posted above is the Sixth Seal.

https://engforum.pra...-4#entry2758497

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:57 AM

Irony of Putin's Red Army "Victory"

https://engforum.pra...d-army-victory/

Edited by Atossa, 15 May 2019 - 06:01 AM.

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14991 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:01 AM

In Cleveland, Ohio, along the Main ave, they started building churches way back in the days when the city was a booming industrial city.

Then right next door to the previous church building a new more glorious church was built, thiis went on for at least 6 blocks, as I recall. Each more glorious than the last.

Now they are mostly vacant or used as various businesses.

The real churches and temples are Christ's sheep, not fancy buildings.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:13 AM

The real churches and temples are Christ's sheep, not fancy buildings.

Anyone who has read the Bible and has been paying attention to my posts here... knows that God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people [who are the literal descendants of ancient Aryan Israelites] ARE the living stones in God's Temple made without hands. Aryan Christians have been martyred by the millions and their Aryan Christian heirs are also now being systematically destroyed... genocided via race-mixing... in every Aryan Christian homeland... by the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks who Putin glorifies !!

Edited by Atossa, 15 May 2019 - 06:17 AM.

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:21 AM

This whole thing is really bizarre. Am I the only one who can see it ??

It's as if Putin is another Stalin and has re-created Stalin's antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army... and now churches torn down by Stalin are in danger all over again. It's another 1930s build-up to WW2. Putin also demonizes Hitler... except, this time around, there is no Hitler, no righteous Aryan hero like Hitler who has the knowledge, will, ability and courage to stand up and fight against the the evil Anti-Christ anti-Aryan Edomite-jew-bolshevik enemy.

Whatever this is... it's not over.

Whatever happens... for me it all began with an awesome August 1993 dream.

Apparently I am the only one to see it.

All Pravda's red army trolls can do is try to justify Putin glorifying antichrist Edomtie-jew-bolsheviks. In doing so, they are only digging their own mass grave.

#9 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14991 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:35 AM

We cannot honestly blame President Putin as causing the elimination of Aryans.

It is the USA and it's brain dead Christians who are the main cause of the USA's depredations against billions of people.

USA Christians, who consider themselves as non sheep and  Talmudist "Israel" as Gods, are willing to sacrifice all of mankind to their delusions, and have been doing so for over 100 Years.

Edited by Ivan88, 15 May 2019 - 06:37 AM.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:50 AM

FAKE "Ivan88"'s evil will not profit him.

He is a cursed vessel of dishonor who is destined for destruction as are all those who Putin has doomed.

#11 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:29 PM

Do you actually read your articles?

Riot police clashed with these "liberals" protesting the cathedral. Probably made a couple leak.

Who employs the police?

The Russian government.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43546 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

Riot police clashed with these "liberals" protesting the cathedral. Probably made a couple leak.

Who employs the police?

The Russian government.

Local government employs local police... not Putin.

What part of my topic do you not understand ??

Putin encourages church-destroying antichrists
by glorifying church-destroying antichrists.

Edited by Atossa, 15 May 2019 - 04:28 PM.

#13 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:41 PM

Local government employs local police... not Putin.

What part of my topic do you not understand ??

Putin encourages church-destroying antichrists
by glorifying church-destroying antichrists.

Where was Putin's government egging them on? Supporting them?......

I'll bet there were more than a few of his spooks present " collecting data" on troublemakers....

No where did it say he supported them despite you trying to spin black as white again...

Edited by redline, 15 May 2019 - 05:41 PM.

#14 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:53 PM

And I highly doubt any local goverment police doesnt answer to Moscow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru