• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25438 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:25 AM

Swedish immigration want to strip me of a Swedish Passport and citizenship. This is something new - they did not give me a passport, but King Carl Gustav IV did it.

They refer to the fact that I have not lived in Sweden for the last 15 years and only appear there once every two or three years. They even tried to scare me that I hadn’t been paying taxes for 8 years and they would send me to jail!

To my objection that between Russia and Sweden there is an Agreement on the mutual recognition of the payment of taxes I was told: after 2014 and the "occupation of the Crimea" we do not consider these agreements to be legitimate. To my question: Who else knows this now except me and you? They did not answer.

I asked them three times - am I on the wanted list? They don't answer me.

#22 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35398 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:44 PM

Maybe you could write the king a letter or find the king on social media, Twitter?

Tell him what happened and see if he could help?

Most countries require citizenship for a passport, and if you don't have it, you don't get one.

There are not many alternatives.  

I wouldn't ever surrender a passport though.   It is evidence you had one.

#23 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35398 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:51 PM

I was told: after 2014 and the "occupation of the Crimea" we do not consider these agreements to be legitimate.

One argument against that position is that revoking all passports held by Russians constitutes illegal "collective punishment" which was banned by the court during Nazi trials in Nuremberg.    Collective punishment is illegal because it punishes innocent civilians who had nothing to do with what someone else did.  

You had no influence on what Putin did, so you could argue that Putin or the Russian government is responsible for Crimea, not you.

You could probably find a Swedish lawyer to sue the government of Sweden for damages for collective punishment.

If the Swedish government was enforcing US foreign policy, that may violate Swedish laws as it violates the sovereignty of Sweden to enforce foreign laws.

#24 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35398 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:03 PM

One of the reasons I suggested to the (Bush Jr.) US State Dept. that when sanctions become necessary that they sanction only individuals in foreign governments and not the whole country is that the Nuremberg court punished Nazi commanders for imposing collective punishment on prisoners and civilians who violated Nazi laws.    The Nuremberg court held that to be illegal.

Today we still see collective punishment in the form of sanctions against Iran.   If the US wants to punish government officials, fine, but if they punish innocent Iranians for what their officials have done, that violates the Nuremberg principle.   The punishment has to apply to the person responsible for the act, not just everyone in the whole country.   I think that  principle is very useful and fair.   At one point, the Bush-Obama State Dept. seemed to agree.

#25 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35398 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:08 PM

Whether the King of Sweden is legally authorized to issue a passport is another question I can't answer.   It may be that he has no power to do that today.

A short while after he became king in 1973, the new 1974 Instrument of Government took effect, formally stripping Carl XVI Gustaf of any role in the legislative process, and several other duties normally accorded to a head of state, such as the formal appointment of the prime minister, signing off legislation, and being commander-in-chief of the nation's military. The new instrument explicitly limits the king to ceremonial functions and, among other things, to be regularly informed of affairs of state.

https://en.wikipedia...ustaf_of_Sweden

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43281 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:56 PM

Read the Bible and you will see that GOD imposes collective punishment !!

When sin is tolerated in society... there is double-punishment... punishment by the negative effects of the sin... and punishment by God !!

Edited by Atossa, 15 June 2019 - 04:03 PM.

#27 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11545 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 04:19 PM

am I on the wanted list? They don't answer me.

Doubtful, but be cautious.

Being put on a list is an old trick to exercise control.

The world is crazy now like in the Nazi era. .

Best regards

#28 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35398 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 05:29 PM

Read the Bible and you will see that GOD imposes collective punishment !!

When sin is tolerated in society... there is double-punishment... punishment by the negative effects of the sin... and punishment by God !!

God was probably innocent.

The guys who wrote the Bible set him up to be the patsy.

#29 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3190 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 05:53 PM

Hang all the commie Jews and everything will be okay.

#30 Pete_V

Pete_V

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:48 PM

Who cares? If there is one thing that the current World teach us is that artists and journalists are generally the biggest pack of prostitutes on Earth. All artists and journalists should know where the line is and what are the consequences of crossing the line, "freedom" is an empty/bullshit concept invented by the Jews to make people accept their destruction at the hands of natural Human flaws that the Jews exploit masterfully.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru