Canada is right!

#22 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43897 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:19 PM

But I heard Timi speak - for real - right after the Vancouver Olympics

he was interviewed by some dumb Canadian radio guy. Timi is a real person. He has an English accent.

And he sounded just like his picture looks.

I've conversed with Pravda poster "Dolphin" over the phone a few times [if you can call his weirdness, "conversing."] He says he has a real dolphin companion that only he can see [like James Stewart in the movie, "Harvey".] "Dolphin" also will lapse into a British accent. Of course, it hasn't escape my attention that Putin has also palled around with real dolphins. In the James Stewart movie, Harvey is a "Pooka" who according to Celtic folklore is a shape-shifter who can change his form into both good and bad creatures [like red army trolls.]

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43897 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:41 PM

This sounds a lot like you red army trolls and your Troll-in-Chief "Pooka" [Putin !]

An important thing to always remember about a Pooka is that they have the power of human speech and when inclined make great sport of those they talk to as they like to embellish the truth.

In Ireland, the Púca seems to be the most feared Faerie possibly because it appears only at night and enjoys creating havoc and mischief...

The odd thing about a conversation with a Pooka is that you may have sat and chatted to him for over an hour but he will suddenly disappear without saying good-bye, they never says good-bye, and you will be left with the uncomfortable feeling of not knowing for sure if the past hour was real. They'll never leave any sign that he was there.

https://www.youriris...re/irish-pookas

Edited by Atossa, 24 May 2019 - 08:41 PM.

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11900 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:44 PM

The odd thing about a conversation with a Pooka is that you may have sat and chatted to him for over an hour but he will suddenly disappear without saying good-bye, they never says good-bye, and you will be left with the uncomfortable feeling of not knowing for sure if the past hour was real. They'll never leave any sign that he was there.

One  of my favorites of all time movies. Moral of that story was don't be so sure who is nuts and who isn't

BTW Atossa the non virtuous saw the prophets as nuts and saw Jesus as nuts as well. The movie Harvey was a very good example.

I'll write down the full story of the military psychologist and Shaktiman one day, it's up there with Harvey. Great guy that clinical psychologist.

In the movie the lead psychologist saw Harvey too and was able to converse with him.

Jung did big time work in this. 

Aliens are another matter. Some are better than angels I hear tell, while others, as is written by some, are very bad,

Let me have some fun with words as we all do here.

A Pooka has two syllables, Poo and Ka.

Of course we all know or should know what poo is.

But Ka is the the Life Force, Soul, or Spirit of the Gods in Egyptian lore. If you double ka it's ka-ka which is the same as poo.

Holy Shit!!!!!!!

My cakras are de-toxing - gotta go.

maat_colour.jpg

Yikes! 

#25 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43897 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 01:19 AM

Ivan88 gave an interesting response to my first two messages...
but he hasn't yet responded to my last one.

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43897 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:06 AM

WOW!

I received another response that I must contemplate before responding !

#27 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43897 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:10 AM

WOW!

I received another response that I must contemplate before responding !

WOW! Indeed !

Immediately after I posted my last post above, suddenly my computer went dark and all the lights in my house went out... and my entire neighborhood went dark in a very unusual blackout that happened for no apparent reason [weather here is perfect.]

Very strange !

Ivan88... you have a new message !

#28 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43897 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:26 AM

I found out the next morning there were 1100 homes without electricity here because a truck had crashed into a nearby light pole and knocked it over. Fortunately, it was fixed right away and electricity was only out a couple of hours. But it is interesting it happened right after I read Ivan88's interesting message and posted my midnight post here about how I must contemplate before responding... God works in mysterious ways !

#29 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35714 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:04 PM

That's the problem all across America - the old way of stringing power lines up in the air in residential areas is a sign of poverty because it only costs a little more to run power lines underground where trucks, lightning, and tornados can't hit them.

Most of America is still using 1920's power line technology.

#30 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43897 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:58 PM

That's the problem all across America - the old way of stringing power lines up in the air in residential areas is a sign of poverty because it only costs a little more to run power lines underground where trucks, lightning, and tornados can't hit them.

Most of America is still using 1920's power line technology.

On the other hand...

IF there were a problem with an underground line... it would take much longer to repair.

#31 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35714 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:33 PM

That's why they put them underground, to avoid problems.  

The only real danger to an underground power line is some idiot with a bulldozer excavating over a power line.

Earthquakes, fires, floods, none of those affect a properly constructed underground power line.   Atom bombs would be an exception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru