Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Joseph Goebbels' 1945 Editorial on the Influence of Jewish Elites in the US, UK and Russia

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43184 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:31 PM

Discussing anything with Zharkov is like talking to a pet rock.

#22 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:31 PM

American Jews are extremely good at winning friends and influencing people.

Most of the Jews I have met or done business with, are disarmingly friendly and intelligent.

One would never suspect them of wanting to do evil, until the invoice arrives or the bill is presented.

Or you discover that the product you purchased has an extremely high repair cost - such as a BMW.

#23 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:32 PM

Unlike some anti-Jews who are annoying with their nasty attitude.

#24 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:35 PM

Could the antiJew movement be partly due to envy of success?

#25 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31751 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

Unlike some anti-Jews who are annoying with their nasty attitude.

The Goy are nasty toward the Jews are they?

This is what the Jews have been doing to the Goy for over two thousand years.Hence why they have been kicked out of 109 countries...

He+trusted+a+Jew.jpg

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43184 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

Are you referring their success at parting other people from their money ??

#27 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:39 PM

Jews have become wealthy and powerful influences in governments around the world.

Who couldn't envy that?

Their effect on societies is the problem - what the Jews did to Russia and other USSR nations is inexcusable - too many needless deaths.

It's the Jews way, or the highway.    Love them or die. 

Not much freedom for the goy, is there?

#28 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:43 PM

Are you referring their success at parting other people from their money ??

Money is power.   I didn't invent that adage.   But it's true.

Jews wouldn't be rich if they hadn't produced something people want - whether dirty movies, wine, drugs, whatever.

We give Jews power by buying their stuff.   They don't force us to buy from them (except for insurance companies).

They offer us somethings we can't refuse and we take the bait.

And they reel us in, like the fish brains we are.

#29 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31751 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:43 PM

The anti Jew movement hates theft, blackmail, pedophilia, faggotry, traitors, thieves and in general psychopathic demons

Do you think they have been kicked out of 109 countries because they were successful?

Successful people are revered in society because it is something to look up to...Thieves, parasites, murderers, pedos,rapists,  traitors are hated..hence the 109 and soon to be 110 from the USA

Shoulda listened to him Zharky....

quote-if-you-do-not-exclude-them-in-less

#30 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:45 PM

The Chinese have studied the Jew very thoroughly - business methods, tactics, production technologies, everything.

Chinese businessmen think like Chinese but act like Jews.   They are very good at creating products that entice us to buy.

And China is becoming rich.   Israel has become rich.   To think like a Jew is to become rich.

#31 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:48 PM

Ben Franklin was right, of course, but it is our governments which think like Jews and are the ones enslaving us.

Get the Jews out of government, and governments can become less expensive.

#32 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31751 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:50 PM

The Chinese have studied the Jew very thoroughly - business methods, tactics, production technologies, everything.

Chinese businessmen think like Chinese but act like Jews.   They are very good at creating products that entice us to buy.

And China is becoming rich.   Israel has become rich.   To think like a Jew is to become rich.

You do realize the Chinese govt is jew occupied right?

Communism isn't a natural order...it is a Jew invention to control the goy like slaves

COmmunismJudaismMeme.jpg

Edited by Mario Milano, 25 May 2019 - 05:52 PM.

#33 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43184 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

American Jews are extremely good at winning friends and influencing people.

Most of the Jews I have met or done business with, are disarmingly friendly and intelligent.

One would never suspect them of wanting to do evil, until the invoice arrives or the bill is presented.

Or you discover that the product you purchased has an extremely high repair cost - such as a BMW.

When I was a teen, my parents helped campaign for Wallace and I also worked for the Wallace campaign. One day, another person with the Wallace campaign stopped by our house to leave me some material. After he left, my parents said he was a jew and warned me to be wary of him.

The only "nice" jew I've "met" [I only spoke with him a couple of times over the phone about Putin and Russia] is Stephen Cohen. I figure he must be adopted :)

God knows it was much more pleasant conversing with Stephen Cohen than trying to converse with crazy psy-op agent, David Duke !!

#34 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:53 PM

Cigarettes kill millions of people every year;  alcohol kills millions more; pharmaceuticals kill millions world-wide; narcotics kill;  and the worst killer of all have been governments - hundreds of millions of people killed.

What is behind all this killing?   

Who owns the wine companies, the cigarette companies, the drug companies, and the governments?

Strangely, all point to once source, one kind of person, the kind of person without concern for those who die.

#35 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31751 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:54 PM

When I was a teen, my parents helped campaign for Wallace and I also worked for the Wallace campaign. One day, another person with the Wallace campaign stopped by our house to leave me some material. After he left, my parents said he was a jew and warned me to be wary of him.

The only "nice" jew I've "met" [I only spoke with him a couple of times over the phone about Putin and Russia] is Stephen Cohen. I figure he must be adopted :)

God knows it was much more pleasant conversing with Stephen Cohen than trying to converse with crazy psy-op agent, David Duke !!

You spoke to that retard Dolphin a few times that you let us know about...That fkn psycho was a mossad agent

#36 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43184 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:03 PM

Money is power. I didn't invent that adage. But it's true.

Jews wouldn't be rich if they hadn't produced something people want - whether dirty movies, wine, drugs, whatever.

We give Jews power by buying their stuff. They don't force us to buy from them (except for insurance companies).

They offer us somethings we can't refuse and we take the bait.

And they reel us in, like the fish brains we are.

My Scot forefathers were wise in handling money.

Scots have been likened to jews when it comes to money.

Trump is half Scot.

Edited by Atossa, 25 May 2019 - 06:04 PM.

#37 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:05 PM

Jews don't ever forget who they are and neither should we.  

#38 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11520 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:07 PM

And our nation's bill is payable on demand.

To think like a Jew is to become rich.

AT what? I have some but not great amounts of money.

Yet, I wouldn't trade what I've received FOR anything.

Big Universe Zharkov. A very big one. 

Regards

#39 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35292 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:12 PM

One doesn't have to be perverted or corrupt in order to be successful.

The rules are simple - offer a product or service that people want, describe it honestly and price it fairly.

Successful Jews don't need to cheat to be successful, but they often do cheat because of inherent tribal customs.

Gentiles can be even more successful by doing what Jews do only without all the lies and cheating.

Just sell your stuff and keep your promises.

#40 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11520 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:12 PM

I spoke with David. Bright guy and higlhy articulate.

So is Louis Farrakhan.

In our times of deceit you can't always tell right away is someone is Jewish.  I usually can.

Many jews thought I was jewish.

I am one of the very few to be proselytized by orthodox rabbis. Fact!

I think its because I speak some Yiddish and clear my throat a lot.

Regards. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru