• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:58 PM

It used to be pro Washington DC and Political Correctness and they appointed pro Washington DC muderators to censor the board and ban people, like me, if they posted stuff they didn't like, like the truth, something that is most strongly frowned upon in the zogistans, plus they let the zogistani trolls spam and destroy the unpoliticallycorrect threads at will.

#2 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14952 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for the historical testimony, Railroad Bum.

That must have been before I showed up. I've never been hassled by Pravda as far as I recall.

Zion is described in Hebrew 12:22-24  ye are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

[23] To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
[24] And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

This has nothing to do, with the counterfeit Zion, which is likely why they use a Z instead of an S.

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11716 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:41 PM

It used to be pro Washington DC and Political Correctness

That's never been me.

I do think at times that the elite and very wealthy are freeloaders on society and even on children, those like Epstein are a prime example.

Look at my avatar. 

Some warning.

Regards

#4 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for the historical testimony, Railroad Bum.

That must have been before I showed up. I've never been hassled by Pravda as far as I recall.

Zion is described in Hebrew 12:22-24  ye are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

[23] To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
[24] And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

This has nothing to do, with the counterfeit Zion, which is likely why they use a Z instead of an S.

I was on the old original Pravda forum. I recognize some names here who were there then.  I was the first one to get banned, but the place was overrun with trolls who trashed the P.I. threads.  My specialty then was exposing the 911 false flag.

#5 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:49 PM

Thing is this forum isnt just comprised of f'n Jews, Jews suck, Jews Jews Jews drivel..

most of it is backed up by REAL stuff the average sheep dont even realize is going on

They think the average nignog or loser that got a mortgage prior to 2008 collapsed the market....

They didnt, it was the bankers who were criminally responsible, lending when they had no business lending, selling SHIT securities on it and SHORTING THE COLLAPSE, knowing THE GOVERNMENT WOULD BAIL THEM OUT...

BECAUSE THEY OWN THE GOVT...

#6 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:56 PM

Thing is this forum isnt just comprised of f'n Jews, ..

No it wasn't then either, but one single twelve year old kid can trash a forum if the mods let him.  I don't know what has changed here now or if the place has just become less popular so that it isn't attracting the trolls it used to. I think I saw Zhurnalist's name someplace so I guess he's still running it now as he was then.  There are very good posters here now, good threads. Only thing maybe there is some "preaching to the choir".  It's good to have some debate with those who can rationally disagree, but that is a rare species indeed.

I'm just popping in to say hello that's all.

#7 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 07:15 PM

No it wasn't then either, but one single twelve year old kid can trash a forum if the mods let him.  I don't know what has changed here now or if the place has just become less popular so that it isn't attracting the trolls it used to. I think I saw Zhurnalist's name someplace so I guess he's still running it now as he was then.  There are very good posters here now, good threads. Only thing maybe there is some "preaching to the choir".  It's good to have some debate with those who can rationally disagree, but that is a rare species indeed.

I'm just popping in to say hello that's all.

Stay around, I was here when the corn field trolls ran amok here.

sickle cell Armenia
Charlie vike
shydove
jonesin etc

Sychophants for the system and a big reason why everything is going to shit..

Edited by redline, 11 July 2019 - 07:17 PM.

#8 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:07 PM

Stay around, I was here when the corn field trolls ran amok here.

sickle cell Armenia
Charlie vike
shydove
jonesin etc

Sychophants for the system and a big reason why everything is going to shit..

What was your sign on name then?   

#9 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:42 PM

What was your sign on name then?   

redlinekev

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43482 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 11:14 PM

I see little difference.

I am attacked by the same ole red army trolls.
But some have mellowed a bit in their old age.

#11 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58276 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:22 AM

Anybody remembers moderator "Mission" ...

I had 33 users IDs... all of them got banned but Cosssack ,,, the 3 "s" confused the PC pigs ... I was always very pro-Russian and pro-White ....

Yes

Pravda has changed

words Like ...Nigger.... got me banned within 5 minutes

#12 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6475 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:19 AM

Go far away Pirla.

#13 Owl2

Owl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:27 AM

Remember that takeover well. I was getting shut out of here often or put in that lockup thread. Yeah, I recall the cornhole well too. I had to apply to get back in this time afyer all these years and had to change from being Owl to being Owl 2.. Pravda feels a lot different today yet retains some of the old flavour with some of the old posters still here. Dont visit that much myself now. 

Edited by Owl2, 12 July 2019 - 01:28 AM.

#14 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:37 AM

Anybody remembers moderator "Mission" ...

I had 33 users IDs... all of them got banned but Cosssack ,,, the 3 "s" confused the PC pigs ... I was always very pro-Russian and pro-White ....

Yes

Pravda has changed

words Like ...Nigger.... got me banned within 5 minutes

Sure I do and her name was Mission Babe on the old original forum.  She dropped the Babe when they moved to the new forum.

I remember your name all right. I had a few different names too. This one here was my very first. I was also RRB and Werewolf and I forgot what if anything else.  I never pretended to be someone I'm not. I just came back after getting banned.

Like I mentioned earlier Atossa was the first post I ever read on Pravda, rather a post about her. Someone was posting what he thought was her home address and phone and my very first post was saying that shouldn't be allowed. Nevertheless Atossa never would deign to address me ha ha!

I'm sorry but I don't recall Redlinekev.  Perhaps you came on after I had left.

The old Pravda trolls still have their own private forum:

http://thecornfieldo...x.php?board=2.0

I used to annoy them there.

I had a goofy forum at one time, a combination boxing, politics, and joke forum, Prezboxing. A lot of Pravda people went over as did boxing forum people. The "star" of the show was the late great Joe Sarandos - who I am sorry I was mean to, him and his imaginary Jewish friend.  Prezb. is still online actually tho kind of slow lately.

Edited by Railroad Bum, 12 July 2019 - 01:38 AM.

#15 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:43 AM

Remember that takeover well. I was getting shut out of here often or put in that lockup thread. Yeah, I recall the cornhole well too. I had to apply to get back in this time afyer all these years and had to change from being Owl to being Owl 2.. Pravda feels a lot different today yet retains some of the old flavour with some of the old posters still here. Dont visit that much myself now. 

I remember Owl.  

Once I had a gettogether for Pravda people in CA but only one person showed up. It was an excellent opportunity for people who hated me to come and try to kill me but they missed it.  I met a girl from Pravda once back east in Maryland or something. I don't recall meeting anyone else.  I think I'm forgetting someone tho, or mixing them up with boxing forum people who I did meet. Oh yeah, I was supposed to meet a guy on the lower east side of Manahatan but that never came off because Hurricane Sandy intervened.

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32408 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:12 AM

Let's not forget Mandrake...He disappeared when his favorite whore Hillary lost the election...BTW is he still alive?

#17 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 03:54 AM

I remember the name Mandrake.  I just remember the names of a lot of them.

#18 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32408 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 04:05 AM

I remember the name Mandrake.  I just remember the names of a lot of them.

He was the first hasbara troll on here from what I gathered

#19 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:20 PM

He was the first hasbara troll on here from what I gathered

Yeah

Btw hello owl, you were always battling the cornholers here...

#20 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:57 PM

I'm sorry but I don't recall Redlinekev.  Perhaps you came on after I had left.

The old Pravda trolls still have their own private forum:

http://thecornfieldo...x.php?board=2.0

I used to annoy them there.

I had a goofy forum at one time, a combination boxing, politics, and joke forum, Prezboxing. A lot of Pravda people went over as did boxing forum people. The "star" of the show was the late great Joe Sarandos - who I am sorry I was mean to, him and his imaginary Jewish friend.  Prezb. is still online actually tho kind of slow lately.

I used to hang more at Underground Serbian Cafe, but would post here from time to time..

The cornholers acted like prepubescent pimple faced infants, even going so far as to set up their own site so they could cackle and perform circle fellatio about this site.

The epitome of the high school brood that sit around making themselves feel important by denigrating others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru