32 replies to this topic

#21 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5504 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:37 AM

I used to hang more at Underground Serbian Cafe, but would post here from time to time..

The cornholers acted like prepubescent pimple faced infants, even going so far as to set up their own site so they could cackle and perform circle fellatio about this site.

The epitome of the high school brood that sit around making themselves feel important by denigrating others.

They still act like that. Since they don't have Pravda posters to annoy, they've slowly turned on one another and the craphole population is slowly dwindling. You remember european? She was one of the few moderators the place had, and SickleCellArmenia and a few others just managed to force her out. SCA in particular is always determined to try and run someone off of that board for one made-up reason or another. That moron AmericanSamurai and his gay lover are the same way. Nowadays they're busy working on the venerable Charlie Vike.

#22 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5504 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:39 AM

It used to be pro Washington DC and Political Correctness and they appointed pro Washington DC muderators to censor the board and ban people, like me, if they posted stuff they didn't like, like the truth, something that is most strongly frowned upon in the zogistans, plus they let the zogistani trolls spam and destroy the unpoliticallycorrect threads at will.

It used to be a balanced forum, but was eventually overrun by low-IQ, anti-USA retards like yourself. Now it's almost 100% that. So, welcome back and welcome home! You should love it here now.

#23 Melungeon

Melungeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:23 AM

We always remember the assholes, but not the good people.

Why is that?

#24 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32408 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:30 AM

It used to be a balanced forum, but was eventually overrun by low-IQ, anti-USA retards like yourself. Now it's almost 100% that. So, welcome back and welcome home! You should love it here now.

Rabbi hippy still lurking and being a hasbara rat as usual....How's the weather in Tel Aviv today Rabbi?...oh and have you eaten any Palestinian kids lately?

#25 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 03:37 PM

How am I "anti-USA"?  And I'm awfully sorry but we can't all be high IQ geniuses such as yourself.  I saw that you were a member of the elite intellectual class far above poor little ol' low IQ retards like moi, as soon as I saw your avatar picture.  Thank you for welcoming me back though.

photo-105101.jpg?_r=1555114666

Edited by Railroad Bum, 13 July 2019 - 05:03 PM.

#26 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5504 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:25 PM

Rabbi hippy still lurking and being a hasbara rat as usual....How's the weather in Tel Aviv today Rabbi?...oh and have you eaten any Palestinian kids lately?

The inmates run this asylum now. I occasionally pop in to see how you're getting along. Moron Man linked this thread at the craphole, so I took a gander.

RRB should start a new 9/11 thread. There is no one left to improve, err, "trash" it with posts about pizza.

:kowt:

#27 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58276 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:25 AM

I think this is the only discussion forum where FREEDOM OF SPEECH exists. 

Truly Amazing Phenomenon

:)

Edited by Cosssack, 14 July 2019 - 06:27 AM.

#28 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58276 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:29 AM

What happened to Vigorous ... he was a PC Pig ....?

#29 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10279 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 02:10 PM

I think this is the only discussion forum where FREEDOM OF SPEECH exists. 

Truly Amazing Phenomenon

:)

But it's popularity has been reduced. There's only ten people here.

^ Is that Duma?

#30 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 03:37 PM

The inmates run this asylum now. I occasionally pop in to see how you're getting along. Moron Man linked this thread at the craphole, so I took a gander.

RRB should start a new 9/11 thread. There is no one left to improve, err, "trash" it with posts about pizza.

:kowt:

About pizza?  Yes, my 911 thread was the biggest thread on Pravda but then the trolls - probably including you - what was your name then? - trashed it with mindless spam. But I don't even blame them because one single 10 year old kid can destroy an internet forum if the mods allow him - and I see the same mod appears to still be here.  Pizza?  What r u talking about, or do you have your pedophile pizza hangout in mind?

Is my old 911 thread still on here. 

#31 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3304 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:05 PM

I think this is the only discussion forum where FREEDOM OF SPEECH exists. (((I need  to agree with this ...And in many ways, it is better.

#32 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5504 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:38 PM

About pizza?  Yes, my 911 thread was the biggest thread on Pravda but then the trolls - probably including you - what was your name then? - trashed it with mindless spam. But I don't even blame them because one single 10 year old kid can destroy an internet forum if the mods allow him - and I see the same mod appears to still be here.  Pizza?  What r u talking about, or do you have your pedophile pizza hangout in mind?

Is my old 911 thread still on here. 

No, I think it all went down before my time. I'm a relative newcomer.

Speaking of the mods, where is Timothy Bankrupt Hinchey at? I can only guess he has no interest in the place since the lowest of low-IQ racist scum took it over completely. I remember he enjoyed the free exchange of ideas from multiple points of view that once thrived here.

#33 Railroad Bum

Railroad Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4079 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:29 AM

Yes it is still here - and so is my Ong vs. The Moon People thread!  953 pages long!

https://engforum.pra...he-911-flights/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru