• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:50 PM

I get it. From the beginning, I noticed the similarity between Trump's mass grass-roots rallies and Hitler's Third Reich mass rallies... BUT THAT TACTIC IS WHERE THE SIMILARITY ENDS!! TRUMP IS AN EVIL DEGENERATE JEW/NWO TOADY!!

" Joe Scarborough on Thursday's Morning Joe. He slimed Trump's rally in North Carolina this way: "That's the President, actually, from his Nuremberg rally from last night." Get it? They're like Nazis."

http://conservativea...uremberg-rally/

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:55 PM

Earlier today FOX Business news reported how Trump and many other Edomite-jew toady Republicans have criticized the people at Trump's last rally chanting "send her back!"

Trump says he disagrees with 'send her back' chant

https://www.washingt...91e9_story.html

https://www.cbsnews....ck-rally-chant/

Edited by Atossa, 18 July 2019 - 05:56 PM.

#3 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15111 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:11 PM

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-26%20at%2012.35.   Well those Rallies do look a little like the third Reich,  but Trumps demeanour looks more like this Clown.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:20 PM

Well those Rallies do look a little like the third Reich, but Trumps demeanour looks more like this Clown.

ALL jew/nwo leaders are evil demented clowns.

Ironically, the theme of Putin's jew/nwo Sochi Olympic ceremonies was "Circus!"

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35895 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:42 AM

Atossa is warming up to the Trumpster with all the talk of him being a white nationalist and telling Bolshevik Congresswomen to go back where they came from.   That has to be a wonderful thing for someone hoping Hitler will return to finish the job he started.   But Trump is a bit wobbly after all the media jumping all over him for telling the witches off.   No Hitler there.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:56 AM

Atossa is warming up to the Trumpster...

Not a chance.

Putin cured me of wasting my hope on worldly princes.

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35895 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:11 AM

Oh yes, one can feel that strange attraction from way over here.  

Trump is colluding with the white race and Atossa is liking it.

Admit it, Trump rides the white horse today despite his lurid past.

#8 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35895 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:13 AM

(In Hollywood, "riding the white horse" (cocaine)  meant something much different from slaying dragons.)

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:21 AM

Oh yes, one can feel that strange attraction from way over here.
Trump is colluding with the white race and Atossa is liking it.
Admit it, Trump rides the white horse today despite his lurid past.

Trump gives an impressive appearance when he stands tall and lifts up his chin.

Like Putin, it's a pity he uses his mystique, talent and power to promote the jew/nwo enemy.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:24 AM

(In Hollywood, "riding the white horse" (cocaine) meant something much different from slaying dragons.)

Anyone who uses such drugs is stupid.
Anyone who deals in such drugs is evil.

#11 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35895 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 04:25 AM

Anyone who drinks Coca Cola is taking drugs.  

#12 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35895 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:54 PM

Trump's rallies prove something important:  

When any politician actually works to make life better for the citizens, they become hugely popular even with his opponents.   Trump won a House vote on impeachment because even Democrats can see he made a good start in making America great again.   Any Republican that popular with Democrats will be winning the next election.   Reagan for example, said the right stuff but in many ways failed.   He succeeded in persuading the USSR to give up its captive nations, end the Cold War, and that alone made him popular with Democrats.

Politicians only have to look at their towns and cities to discover what the citizens need them to do.   America is a poor nation compared with some places in Europe.   In many rural areas in the US there is no residential sewage system, no public water supply, no trash pickup, no sidewalks to walk on, dirt roads, decaying housing, low wage jobs, and unbelievable poverty.

Any politician can promise to make that better, but they never do anything about it once they are elected.   The rare politician who does care and tries hard is going to be fantastically popular with everyone.   America first is not only a slogan, it is becoming a necessity.

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15759 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 04:43 PM

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-26%20at%2012.35.

President Obama often had his nose in the air too. So what?

#14 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15111 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:01 PM

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-26%20at%2012.35.

President Obama often had his nose in the air too. So what?

My point is Trump has the same stupid smerk on his face as Mussolini after making a speech.

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 06:37 PM

America is a poor nation compared with some places in Europe. In many rural areas in the US there is no residential sewage system, no public water supply, no trash pickup, no sidewalks to walk on, dirt roads, decaying housing, low wage jobs, and unbelievable poverty.

The USA is much bigger and much newer than European countries and therefore has much more rural area. My forefathers were mostly farmers who lived and farmed in rural America for centuries [my Dutch forefather whose family name I inherited arrived here in the 1600s.]

My grandparents' two story farm house had no indoor plumbing and no electricity. I remember visiting there as a child. My sister and I would sleep upstairs where it would get cold because the only heat in the house was a huge wood stove in the downstairs kitchen. But their Spartan lifestyle was normal for the time and place. They were not poor and didn't consider themselves wanting for anything.

When my parents married, my grandfather gave my father five acres of raw land. My father built by his own two hands a two room rock cabin and water-witched & dug his own well. My brother was born in that little two room cabin... my brother who grew up to be a career NASA scientist beginning with the first Apollo moon landing [50 years ago!]

By the time I was born we lived in a nice new house in a nice booming Texas oil city. But at the time my parents also owned a small farm that had an old farmhouse with indoor plumbing only to the kitchen [no bathroom at all inside the farmhouse.] We would visit/live there off and on when I was a child and as an adult I lived there with my son for a few months. So I too know what it's like to use an outhouse toilet and take a bath in a zinc tub in the kitchen or outside in the summer just like my pioneer forefathers did. It was not that difficult and it certainly wasn't "living in poverty."

This reminds me of a scene from an old movie. A man is in court and is sentenced to live a Spartan life in a small apartment on a small income. The man protests, telling the judge a man can't live that way. The judge responds: "Men can and many men do. You will be a better man when you learn how."

Edited by Atossa, 19 July 2019 - 07:09 PM.

#16 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35895 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:03 AM

TRUMP IS AN EVIL DEGENERATE JEW/NWO TOADY!!

Lawrence Tribe (Trump hater) tweeted:  Trump is using Jews as a human shield.

Not a bad idea, actually.

Laurence TribeVerified account @tribelaw 4h4 hours ago

This is as disgusting as anything Trump has ever done. And that’s saying a lot. He’s an antiSemite using Jews as human shields.

Edited by Zharkov, 20 July 2019 - 04:09 AM.

#17 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34589 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:16 AM

Lawrence Tribe (Trump hater) tweeted:  Trump is using Jews as a human shield.

Laurence TribeVerified account @tribelaw 4h4 hours ago

This is as disgusting as anything Trump has ever done. And that’s saying a lot. He’s an antiSemite using Jews as human shields.

Imagine how awesome living on planet earth would be if Jews went the way of the dinosaurs and we would just be reading about their vileness and evil from history books and wonder how the ell humanity put up with those parasite for 2000 years and somehow managed to survive...Earth would be a paradise

#18 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 02:50 AM

Trump's speech at his Dallas, Texas rally just concluded [I watched it live on FOX news.] There were tens of thousands that filled up a huge three story arena and thousands more outside the arena watching on big screens.

20191017-182823.jpg

Towards the end of Trump's speech, he joked about when his term is over in "16 - 20 years" [made me think of Putin!] Then he said Democrats think he is never leaving office. At the very end of his speech he said something that made me sit up and take notice. It reminded me of a slogan associated with Hitler's Third Reich. But I'm waiting to find a transcript of his speech so I can quote him exactly before I can make the comparison.

ETA: Can't find a transcript... but I did listen to it again [see video below.]

At the end Trump says "one movement, one people, one family, one nation under God."

I also found it on "Trump War Room" twitter. Apparently he said the same slogan in Florida last June.

"We are one movement, one people, one family, and one glorious nation under God."

https://twitter.com/...161781362077696

Reminded me of: Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer!

But that's just wishful thinking...

Trump's speech was delayed... so fast forward the video.

Edited by Atossa, 18 October 2019 - 07:13 AM.

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:24 AM

Lawrence Tribe (Trump hater) tweeted: Trump is using Jews as a human shield.

Laurence Tribe‏Verified account @tribelaw 4h4 hours ago

This is as disgusting as anything Trump has ever done. And thats saying a lot. He's an antiSemite using Jews as human shields.

If only that were true.

But you red army trolls said similar things about Putin.

20 years later Putin still promotes evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews and repeatedly glorifies evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks who destroyed churches and mass-murdered untold millions of Christians [in Russia, Ukraine and much of the rest of Europe.]

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44694 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 05:38 AM

FOX news is rebroadcasting Trump's Dallas speech.

I just noticed Trump is wearing Third Reich colors... red, white and black.

Ok... back to jew/nwo reality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru