#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44144 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:08 AM

" LGBT+ " ??

+ who? pedophiles ?!

Illinois passes law making LGBT+ history lessons in schools compulsory in move to stop bullying

August 11, 2019

Illinois has passed a law meaning LGBT+ history must be taught in schools from next year onwards.

Democrat Illinois Governor JB Pritzker signed legislation on Friday requiring state schools to teach the role and contributions of LGBT+ people in US history.

The bill's supporters argue the measure aims to curb anti-LGBT+ bullying in schools by teaching students about the historical significance of LGBT+ individuals in American society.

The piece of legislation requires all schools in the state include "the role and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the history of this country and this state" in official textbooks.

The state's Board of Education is also obliged to publish a list of the textbooks authorised for purchase under the law annually.

"Each public school district and state-recognised, non-public school shall, subject to appropriations for that purpose, receive a per-pupil grant for the purchase of secular and non-discriminatory textbooks," says the text of the legislation....

.... "An inclusive curriculum will not only teach an accurate version of history but also promote acceptance of the LGBT+ community"...

more abomination at links

https://news.yahoo.c...-104357870.html

https://thehill.com/...um-be-taught-in

Edited by Atossa, 12 August 2019 - 02:24 AM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33769 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:05 AM

Gee these politicians so care for our kids not to be bullied...When most of these pedo politicians have probably been to Epstein's island to rape kids

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44144 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:35 AM

Gee these politicians so care for our kids not to be bullied...When most of these pedo politicians have probably been to Epstein's island to rape kids

In the Bible, Jesus said anyone who corrupts children should have a millstone tied around his neck and thrown into the sea.

Today, there are not enough millstones to go around... so God may have to send an extra large asteroid.

Edited by Atossa, 12 August 2019 - 03:39 AM.

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35751 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:14 AM

The breakup of the US is a very slow, gradual process and perversion is likely to be one of the reasons why some states will separate from the federal government.    Places like California have terribly sick state government officials, perverted to Hell, and ready to spread the sickness.   Most decent, good white people have left for other states.   That leaves the dregs of society behind to vote for their fellow dregs.  

The California sickness has spread to Texas, among other states.  The only cure is time.   It will take 100 years or more to root out this disease.   Unless nuclear war happens to sterilize the state capitols.

#5 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43846 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:33 PM

We also legalized pot....which is about 20 years too late.  Not many smoke pot anymore and the streets of my small town are crawling with freaking meth heads....40 year old guys on little kid's bikes that they stole, wearing backpacks full of cooking meth and money along with teenage girls that look like they are fifty with scab and sore covered faces.

Edited by Mandrake, 12 August 2019 - 09:37 PM.

#6 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43846 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:38 PM

We also legalized pot....which is about 20 years too late.  Not many smoke pot anymore and the streets of my small town are crawling with freaking meth heads....40 year old guys on little kid's bikes that they stole, wearing backpacks full of cooking meth and money along with teenage girls that look like they are fifty with scab and sore covered faces.

And no teeth.

#7 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43846 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:39 PM

And no teeth.

On the bright side, you can get a blowjob from a formerly hot 20 year old with no teeth for a dollar.

#8 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43846 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:45 PM

On the bright side, you can get a blowjob from a formerly hot 20 year old with no teeth for a dollar.

Have her wear an American flag headband while humming the "Star Spangled Banner" and you can get a gummer hummer while doing it for Old Glory for a buck.

#9 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43846 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:53 PM

I've noticed this one ramshackle meth whore rummaging in the garbage.  I'm going to see if she will eat a cat turd from a litter box for 5 bucks and let me photograph it.

#10 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:54 PM

I've noticed this one ramshackle meth whore rummaging in the garbage.  I'm going to see if she will eat a cat turd from a litter box for 5 bucks and let me photograph it.

WOW!!! If she was a fallen Marxist revolutionary I'd say do it, but...........What if she was baptized Christian?

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33769 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:50 AM

" LGBT+ " ??

+ who? pedophiles ?!

Illinois passes law making LGBT+ history lessons in schools compulsory in move to stop bullying

I read the article here on a christian zionist site....https://www.nowtheen...lassroom-glsen/

The commentors are fking retarded...They are so happy this is happening because it means the end times and they will be raptured to heaven very shortly...fkn screw loose christian zionists

Edited by Mario Milano, 13 August 2019 - 06:51 AM.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44144 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:27 AM

I read the article here on a christian zionist site....https://www.nowtheen...lassroom-glsen/

The commentors are fking retarded...They are so happy this is happening because it means the end times and they will be raptured to heaven very shortly...fkn screw loose christian zionists

Reprobates need to read Ezekiel 9.

As for Pravda's antichrist red army trolls who are trashing my topic... there is no hope for them... their millstones await.

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15393 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:52 PM

Now an observant person can know why public schools are one of the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto, and how "democracy" is a scam invented by the Rich man.

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44144 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:21 PM

Epstein may be dead but his satanic jew/nwo legacy lives on...

Beginning in public schools' "pre-school" and "kindergarten" little children will be groomed for evil pedophiles by being taught perversion by demented jew/nwo sodomite demons from hell like the pedophile drag queens the 'American Library Association' promotes for little children story time in libraries across the USA, UK and around the world !!

Drag queen teaches kids to 'twerk' at library story hour

https://pjmedia.com/...ary-story-time/

https://www.lifesite...rary-story-hour

See my related topics:

Oregon Public Library = Children's Drag Queen Story Time

https://engforum.pra...een-story-time/

Trump celebrates sodomite "pride" urges world to embrace world-destroying abomination

https://engforum.pra...ng-abomination/

Edited by Atossa, 13 August 2019 - 06:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru