#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33202 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:29 PM

PM to create 10,000 new prison places and extend stop-and-search

An extra 10,000 new prison places will be created and stop-and-search powers expanded, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has promised.

The first new prison in the £2.5bn programme will be at HMP Full Sutton in Yorkshire, where expansion plans have previously been announced.

read more:https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49309112

Edited by Mario Milano, 13 August 2019 - 12:30 PM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33202 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:37 PM

See what happens when they first disarm you...after you are disarmed then you lose your freedom of speech...then the Gulags start...So Bolshevik 

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15141 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:28 PM

Time to get the hell out of UK.

#4 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14856 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:34 PM

That Clown Johnson is a dangerous idiot,public never elected him,he was elected by about a hundred thousand Conservative party members after May stood down,he has muted the idea of suspending Parliament to force a no deal Brexit through on the 31st of October,if I am not mistaken the last time that happened was when Marios pal King Charles did it,that resulted in a bloody civil war in England and Charles losing his head,also the devil is on a visit to the UK at the moment John Bolton, he had a meeting with Johnson to give him his orders from Reich HQ, as for suspending Parliament,never ceases to amaze me how easy some people would sink into a Fascist dictatorship.

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33202 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:29 PM

Marios pal King Charles did it,that resulted in a bloody civil war in England and Charles losing his head,

You do realize that it was because of Rothschild funded Oliver Cromwell that the UK is building Gulags now don't you?..It took a few hundred years but that is where you are now at wired because Oliver allowed the Jews back in

King Charles would not allow the Jews back in to England so the Rothschilds did a Bolshevik revolution on him like they did to Russia, Iraq, Libya etc...But seeing you only get your information from the Guardian...I will just feel sorry for you.

Don't tell me you still have no idea who rules you? 

Your king wired thanks to your hero Oliver Cromwell...you poor fker

48724103-lord-jacob-rothschild-200.530x2

Edited by Mario Milano, 14 August 2019 - 01:37 PM.

#6 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14856 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:44 PM

You do realize that it was because of Rothschild funded Oliver Cromwell that the UK is building Gulags now don't you?..It took a few hundred years but that is where you are now at wired because Oliver allowed the Jews back in

King Charles would not allow the Jews back in to England so the Rothschilds did a Bolshevik revolution on him like they did to Russia, Iraq, Libya etc...But seeing you only get your information from the Guardian...I will just feel sorry for you.

Don't tell me you still have no idea who rules you? 

Your king wired thanks to your hero Oliver Cromwell...you poor fker

48724103-lord-jacob-rothschild-200.530x2

I don't buy it,i already told you King Charles was an arrogant bastard who put himself above Parliament, by Gods will he said,if it wasn't for Cromwell we wouldn't have had a Parliament in England,now that idiot Johnson is threatening to do what King Charles did and close Parliament to force through  a kami Kazi no deal Brexit,it caused a civil war last time,just this week Johnson had a meeting with Bolton,that tells me where they are heading and taking this Country with them.

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33202 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:42 PM

boris%2Bjohnson%2Bjacob%2Brothschild.jpe

#8 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14856 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:10 PM

boris%2Bjohnson%2Bjacob%2Brothschild.jpe

Now that I will buy.

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33202 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:12 PM

He's not even supposed to be in England...No Jews are

#10 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21356 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:14 PM

See what happens when they first disarm you...after you are disarmed then you lose your freedom of speech...then the Gulags start...So Bolshevik 

We're gonna have to conquer England and rescue the good people from the hand of the murderous dogs.

#11 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21356 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:15 PM

Time to get the hell out of UK.

No, time to invade and arrest the bastards.

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1549 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:00 PM

The readmission of the Jews in 1655 changed everything. There was the 1688 "Glorious" revolution which reinforced Jewish power. The Jewish bank of England was established in 1696. The British (Jewish controlled) East India Company started plundering the world.

#13 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1549 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 12:16 AM

Suasso - The Jew that financed the Glorious Revolution

https://en.wikipedia...co_Lopes_Suasso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru