6 replies to this topic

#1 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4092 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:05 PM

Leaders from three West Side gang factions met last week to discuss plans to shoot members of the Chicago Police Department in response to the fatal police shooting of Paul O’Neal, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

The meeting took place Thursday between higher ups from the Vice Lords, Black Disciples and Four Corner Hustlers, according to an alert issued to department members the day after the meeting.

The Four Corner Hustlers “provided guns” and have “a sniper in place” though authorities do not know where, according to the alert. The Four Corner Hustlers are also supplying the other two gangs with automatic weapons, which all three factions have also agreed to use against police, the alert states.

The three gangs are located primarily in the Austin and Harrison districts, which span much of the West Side.

In an email Monday afternoon, department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said: “To safeguard the integrity of operations, the department does not comment on any security measures.”

According to police sources, department members have also been advised to “limit interactions and visibility.”

The agreement between the three gangs comes in response to the fatal police shooting of 18-year-old Paul O’Neal.

Police chased O’Neal into the South Shore neighborhood around 7:30 p.m. July 28 after he allegedly stole a Jaguar from southwest suburban Bolingbrook.

Video released last week showed a chaotic scene leading up to O’Neal’s death, with him being handcuffed in a growing pool of his blood.

The body camera of the officer who fired the deadly shot wasn’t recording, police said, and the Independent Police Review Authority has said there is no other camera angle that shows the fatal shot.

Three officers involved in the shooting were stripped of their police powers by Supt. Eddie Johnson.

The release of the video prompted a new wave of protests in downtown Chicago over the weekend, (because, as one might guess, the poor urban youth "Dindu nuffin") and one elected official — County Commissioner Richard Boykin — called it a “police execution” and demanded the officers be fired.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44472 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:30 PM

Chicago needs to resurrect Mayor Richard J. Daley !

In 1968 when blacks rioted in Chicago, DEMOCRAT Mayor Daley instructed the Chicago police: "shoot to kill - shoot to maim or cripple !"

https://en.wikipedia...8_Chicago_riots

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12098 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:19 PM

You guys know the low down. Yes, Vice Lords was the predominant gang on the West Side. I have a volume of stories. I seemed to be the regular pasty. And yes, there were searches for automatic weapons and more and arms dealers. I preferred doing math and physics. The cops I rode with were bad asses in truth. OK, those were tough times for Shaktiman and America too.
Best!!!

#4 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4092 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:27 PM

There are not many good cops these days .Those days are gone.They are useless against the bad guys.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12098 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:40 PM

Those cops were my friends and mentors. Even some crooks had more integrity then than our state and federal judges of today. They were smart and intelligence was truly intelligence

#6 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4092 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:09 PM

I would never help a cop or call anyone to help a cop because they have become tyrants .

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12098 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:39 AM

Then was different than now BUT on the issue of freedom and the Bill of Rights you are correct Bruce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru