32 replies to this topic

#21 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40191 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 04:41 PM

Cromwell was forced to allow Jews to return because the Civil War had brought the country to financial and physical ruin.

Cromwell was financed by the Jews to start the "Civil" war, like in Syria, Libya, Russia etc....

The Jews have been doing the same shit for 2000 years..

The Jews were not allowed to be in England until the Jew bankers financed Cromwell and the "civil" war and when they won they just walked right back.in...Hell man the Royal decree to kick these parasites out of England from 1290 has never been rescinded...The Jew parasites are still not allowed to this day to be in the UK...But some how they are thanks to the Jew owned media not letting people know why these parasites were expelled to begin with

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 September 2019 - 04:46 PM.

#22 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16913 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 04:49 PM

Prince of Gog invaded England by:

William the Conqueror, 1066 A.D., stole everyone's land and installed Edomite Lords over everyone & forbade speaking of plain talk which became like cuss words.

Cromell, brought more Talmudists, did a lot of killing in England and Ireland.

East India Company more Talmudists.

American Revolution brought more Talmudic control, Opium wars, oppression, torture and death in India.

And much much more.

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:12 PM

Kinda funny...but a serious point to consider.....If the Jew ceased to exists all of a sudden...humanity would get no more civil wars, no more Jew false flag terrorism like 9/11, no more usuary and we are not all slaves to the Jew bankers anymore, no faggotry and mental retard trannies shoved down our throats no more fucking wars...humanity would just get along with each other....So why the **** is humanity putting up with these psychotic demons?...

As God said when ancient Aryan Israel was living in sinful rebellion... "And My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end?"

Here at the evil globalist jew/nwo end of the age, the vast majority of humanity embraces the evil perverted war-mongering antichrist Edomite-jews because most of humanity loves this evil perverted antichrist world order the Edomite-jews have created.

In other words... rational educated decent God-fearing Aryan Christians have been replaced by totally clueless perverted nincompoops who love antichrist Edomite-jews and their evil abominations.

There is good reason this radical rapid worldwide decline in human quality is happening... it's preparation for global destruction.

If you were planning to tear down a house and rebuild it from scratch... first you would remove your treasures from the old house that you wanted to keep safe during demolition. THIS is what God is doing now. "Come out of her, My people" THIS puts an entirely different spin on the jew/nwo's "Great Replacement." The evil Edomite-jews are using it for their evil purpose, to try to destroy Aryan European Christendom. But in the end it will be the evil Edomite-jews and their jew/nwo "replacements" who will be destroyed along with the current evil globalist jew/nwo. THIS is also the Esther=Hadassah=Atossa message. Edomite Haman may have cast his lot for Aryan destruction. But in the end, it is Haman and his Edomite demons who are destroyed.

Edited by Atossa, 12 September 2019 - 05:27 PM.

#24 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40191 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:25 PM

As God said when ancient Aryan Israel was living in sinful rebellion... "And My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end?"

Here at the evil globalist jew/nwo end of the age, the vast majority of humanity embraces the evil perverted war-mongering antichrist Edomite-jews because most of humanity loves this evil perverted antichrist world order the Edomite-jews have created.

In other words... rational educated decent God-fearing Aryan Christians have been replaced by totally clueless perverted nincompoops who love antichrist Edomite-jews and their evil abominations.

There is good reason this radical rapid worldwide decline in human quality is happening... it's preparation for global destruction.

If you were planning to tear down a house and rebuild it from scratch... first you would remove your treasures from the old house that you wanted to keep safe during demolition. THIS is what God is doing now. "Come out of her, My people" THIS puts an entirely different spin on the jew/nwo's "Great Replacement." The evil Edomite-jews are using it for their evil purpose, to try to destroy Aryan European Christendom. But in the end it will be those jew/nwo "replacements" who will be destroyed along with the current evil globalist jew/nwo. THIS is also the Esther=Hadassah=Atossa's message. Edomite Haman may have cast his lot for Aryan destruction. But in the end, it is Haman and his Edomite demons who are destroyed.

I think if you were going to quote me Atossa you should have quoted the whole post because it all fitted together as a whole post...like why are these Jews even needed around..

___

Here's the rest of it you deleted 

----

What if humanity decides to extinguish the parasite Jew>...and what if we got it wrong?....What does humanity lose anyway?...not much if we made a mistake....Life still goes on...with or without the Jew parasites (but at least we tried to fix a problem plaguing humanity...right?)...I can't imagine life on earth ceasing to exist if the Jew parasite disappears all of a sudden....

So if the Jew is extinguished...who really on planet earth would actually give a shit?

The Jew parasite have worn their retard holohoax chosenite crap out

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 September 2019 - 05:26 PM.

#25 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:32 PM

Mario, life as we know it now is NOT going on !
That was the point of my post... which apparently
went totally over your head.

God is getting ready to destroy the old and create
a new heaven and a new earth.

Edited by Atossa, 12 September 2019 - 05:33 PM.

#26 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24030 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:19 PM

Everyone knows what the problem is.
Does anyone have a solution?

#27 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15370 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:45 PM

This American [who has Scot Jacobite forefathers] has posted plenty here about the English civil wars between the royalists and the demon Cromwell [and how the American civil war was connected... Yankee Puritans versus Southern Cavaliers.]

I've also posted plenty here about the how Americans worship the Constitution as an idol and how God has used their false god idol to destroy them.

The English civil War was about the rule of law and the sovereignty of Parliament,we had a tin pot Monarch King Charles who thought he had a right to rule from God,Cromwell said the King could keep his crown if he didn't insist on ruling over Paliament,he wouldn't do it,the Country was engaged in a bloody war,it cost the King his head.

#28 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:06 PM

My Scot Jacobite forefathers believed in the "divine right of kings" because it's Biblical.

Kings rule by God's will. A democratic mass of degenerate compromising weaklings are not equal to God's anointed king.

However, God will place tyrants and/or weak degenerate demonrats in power as punishment on a sinful people.

#29 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15370 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:29 PM

Kings rule by gods will :lafn:  Bullshit.

#30 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:44 PM

Kings rule by gods will :lafn: Bullshit.

Orthodox Christian Tsarist Russians also believed in the divine right of kings.

When the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks murdered God's anointed Tsar, they committed the abominable sin of regicide.

Apparently, Putin who glorifies evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks agrees with you antichrists.

#31 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15370 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 11:40 AM

Orthodox Christian Tsarist Russians also believed in the divine right of kings.

When the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks murdered God's anointed Tsar, they committed the abominable sin of regicide.

Apparently, Putin who glorifies evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks agrees with you antichrists.

The Christian Tsarist Russians believed in the divine right of kings,well I once believed in Father Christmas.

#32 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48145 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 05:56 PM

The Christian Tsarist Russians believed in the divine right of kings,well I once believed in Father Christmas.

It's obvious YOU and PUTIN believe in nothing except yourselves and the current evil perverted antichrist jew/nwo which is heading for destruction and YOU with it !!

Your evil kind are part of GOD'S "Great Replacement"... you are vessels of dishonor fitted for God's day of destruction as I spoke about in my previous post here linked below.

https://engforum.pra...-2#entry2770823

#33 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16913 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 09:03 PM

This American [who has Scot Jacobite forefathers] has posted plenty here about the English civil wars between the royalists and the demon Cromwell [and how the American civil war was connected... Yankee Puritans versus Southern Cavaliers.]

I've also posted plenty here about the how Americans worship the Constitution as an idol and how God has used their false god idol to destroy them.

Good observation, Atossa.  :clap:  :clap: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Parliament

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru