Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 01:34 AM

5c0ad0b4dda4c8da0c8b45f8.jpg

"Bears here, bears there"
Putin says he almost got SURROUNDED in Russian wilderness

" Russian President Vladimir Putin has spent time in the taiga, the dense forests of Siberia, ahead of his birthday on 7 October, his spokesman Dmitry Peskov told the media. "

"The president has been to Siberia, the taiga. He has enjoyed the nature and autumn forest", he said, noting that photos from his Siberian trip to the wilderness will be published at midnight on Putin's birthday.

D7UHLZXI54I6TIZJON4PX6Q3MM.jpg

WATCH-Putin hiking & driving off-road in Siberian mountains in signature holiday-VIDEO

6 Oct, 2019

" Russian President Vladimir Putin and some of his top officials took a break from state affairs ahead of Putin's birthday, spending a few days hiking, hillwalking, and even driving offroad in the thick of the Siberian wilderness.

Days off are a rare occurrence in Putin's tight schedule. When he manages to get a few of them away from the Kremlin, he usually spends the time in the country's wilderness enjoying the nature and its calm.

This time, the Russian president chose the Siberian taiga forest to go on a hike ahead of his October 7 birthday. "

More at links

https://www.rt.com/r...rian-mountains/

https://sputniknews....rthday-siberia/

Edited by Atossa, 08 October 2019 - 08:22 PM.

#2 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 10:16 PM

5c0ad0b4dda4c8da0c8b45f8.jpg

"Bears here, bears there"
Putin says he almost got SURROUNDED in Russian wilderness

" Russian President Vladimir Putin has spent time in the taiga, the dense forests of Siberia, ahead of his birthday on 7 October, his spokesman Dmitry Peskov told the media. "

"The president has been to Siberia, the taiga. He has enjoyed the nature and autumn forest", he said, noting that photos from his Siberian trip to the wilderness will be published at midnight on Putin's birthday.

WATCH-Putin hiking & driving off-road in Siberian mountains in signature holiday-VIDEO

6 Oct, 2019

" Russian President Vladimir Putin and some of his top officials took a break from state affairs ahead of Putin's birthday, spending a few days hiking, hillwalking, and even driving offroad in the thick of the Siberian wilderness.

Days off are a rare occurrence in Putin's tight schedule. When he manages to get a few of them away from the Kremlin, he usually spends the time in the country's wilderness enjoying the nature and its calm.

This time, the Russian president chose the Siberian taiga forest to go on a hike ahead of his October 7 birthday. "

More at links

https://www.rt.com/r...rian-mountains/

https://sputniknews....rthday-siberia/

I bet he wrassled a griz and now he has a nice fur coat...

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 05:24 AM

I had been wondering what would be Putin's special birthday gift this year.

Apparently it came from Trump ;)

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:08 AM

I'd like to see the jew/nwo war hawks mad... but better think twice before embracing the Edomite-jew fifth-column Kurds.

Worried for Kurds in Syria, abandoned by US? Heres an obvious solution but it will make Washington hawks MAD

" The obvious solution for the Kurds is to make a deal with Damascus and secure the protection of the Syrian government... "

more at link

https://www.rt.com/o...ey-trump-syria/

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:24 AM

Trump's betrayal of the Kurds is a gift to Putin and Assad

Mon October 7, 2019

"(CNN)- President Trump has clearly been itching to leave Syria for months, once dubbing it nothing but "sand and death." As Trump himself was at pains to point out, he was elected on a promise to get out of "these ridiculous endless wars."

But the speed of his decision to withdraw US forces from northern Syria threatens to wreck almost every goal the US has in the Middle East just now.

Firstly, the sudden withdrawal of US forces -- designed to leave their erstwhile allies the Syrian Kurds as exposed to a Turkish advance as possible -- comes just as a regrouping by ISIS was taking shape.

Secondly, Trump's decision will be a gift to Russian President Vladimir Putin and the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Before joining the US coalition against ISIS, the Syrian Kurds have long had an easy accommodation with Damascus. As Trump has long telegraphed his desire to leave the region, they presumably have regime officials in Damascus on speed-dial, knowing this moment would someday come.

Indeed, US officials have recently noticed Russian-backed patrols around Manbij, a city to the west, perhaps testing the waters.

The Syrian regime has long sought to recapture Deir Ezzor, a former ISIS bastion in northeast Syria held by Kurdish-led forces. The departure of US forces, and the concurrent loss of essential air cover they provided, will leave Damascus and Moscow with a gentle choice between striking a political deal with the Syrian Kurds, or just wearing them down with military pressure until they fall in the face of superior Russian firepower. "

more at link

https://www.cnn.com/...intl/index.html

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:57 PM

Have Syrians never heard of the Trojan horse ?!

Mark my words...
they will be sorry if they do welcome crypto-jew Kurd fifth-columnists back into their fold.

Syrian Kurds hint at possible talks with Damascus amid US troops withdrawal

Oct 8, 2019

" A senior Syrian government official, in return, said Damascus is ready to welcome Syria's Kurds back into the fold after Washington left them to face Turkish military threats alone.

"We will defend all Syrian territory, and we will not accept any occupation of Syrian land," Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad told the pro-government and Arabic-language al-Watan newspaper in comments published on Tuesday."

He noted that Kurdish groups have been "tossed aside" by Washington, after US President Donald Trump on Monday gave Turkey a green light to press ahead with its long-threatened offensive.

"The nation welcomes all its children and Damascus will solve all problems in Syria in a positive manner, away from violence," Mekdad said, vowing to take back all Syrian territory.

more at link

https://www.presstv....oops-withdrawal

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:13 PM

Instead, Trump sent Putin a birthday gift - KURDS !!

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!

Putin did not receive birthday message from Trump, Kremlin says

October 8, 2019

" Russian President Vladimir Putin received a number of congratulations from world leaders for his birthday this week but none from the president of the United States, Donald Trump, nor his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky, the Kremlin said Tuesday.

"By the end of the day, I saw no congratulatory messages from Trump and Zelensky," press secretary Dmitry Peskov told journalists. "Either there are none, or they may come later: Sometimes such messages come with delay via diplomatic channels. They may never come, after all."

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation, but there were no public readouts of a birthday message to Putin.

Putin turned 67 years old on Monday. The Kremlin said that a range of foreign leaders had reached out to offer their best wishes, including former Armenian president Robert Kocharyan, who called from jail, where he was being held on charges of overthrowing the constitutional system.

Trump has spoken to Putin at least 16 times since he entered office in 2017, with their most recent known conversation in July. The Russian president wished Trump a happy birthday in a telegram last year, but there are no public records of the U.S. president wishing Putin the same. "

more at link

https://www.washingt...p-kremlin-says/

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:16 PM

Age 67 and still AWESOME !!

Edited by Atossa, 08 October 2019 - 08:48 PM.

#9 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:00 AM

Age 67 and still AWESOME !!

awesome edomite jew.
?

does this have anything to do with Russia facing off with Turkey and threatening to turn jew pilots into burning chunks over the skies of Syria?

The US sure got out of dodge didnt they?

The Jews are not winning.

In fact now bibi says he needs billions of shekels

( yoohoo US taxpayer)

to safeguard their shitty little country with a system to protect from a drone/cruise attack like in Saudi Arabia.

They are losing and they are about to see what it feels like to be a Palestinian in Gaza.......

Death rains from the skies.

Edited by redline, 09 October 2019 - 01:36 AM.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 01:24 AM

Whoever he is... whatever his destiny.

You have to admit, Putin is AWESOME !!

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:16 AM

Another Trump gift to Putin ?!

Trump administration expected to announce exit from 'Open Skies' treaty

October 8, 2019

" Washington (CNN) - The Trump administration is expected to soon announce that it plans to exit the "Open Skies" treaty, a US official tells CNN, a move that has already drawn condemnation from Democrats in Congress.

The decision to leave the treaty - which was signed in 1992 and went into effect in 2002 and allows 34 member states to conduct unarmed surveillance flights over one another's territories - could affect the American military's ability to conduct aerial surveillance of Russia and other member countries. The treaty is used to help verify arms control agreements, according to the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency, part of the Defense Department. "

more at link

https://www.cnn.com/...exit/index.html

Top Dems warn Trump against US pullout of Open Skies Treaty

" In a letter to Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Senate Foreign Relations Committee ranking member Bob Menendez ― with House Armed Services Committee Chairman Adam Smith, D-Wash.; House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., and Senate Armed Services Committee ranking member Jack Reed, D-R.I. ― said scrapping the 1992 Open Skies Treaty "would be another gift" to Russian President Vladimir Putin."

more at link

https://www.defensen...n-skies-treaty/

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:32 AM

702422537_97016.jpg

Edited by Atossa, 10 October 2019 - 03:44 AM.

#13 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35764 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:42 AM

Whoever he is... whatever his destiny.

You have to admit, Putin is AWESOME !!

Atossa's admiration for Putin changes direction like the wind.   Of course Putin is amazing.   He's been on the job long enough to master it completely.

Trump would also be spectacular if he had 3 or 4 terms in office, but he will be lucky to get two or maybe even finish one term.

The big war now is with Congress, not ISIS or China or anyone other than rotten democrats.   Syria was a distraction.

And Trump is only withdrawing about 50 soldiers from Syria.   Not a big gift, just a little gift.   But the soldiers returning home won't be risking death for some other country and that is a big win for them.

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:20 AM

Atossa's admiration for Putin changes direction like the wind.

Which means I am honest in my critique of Putin. Because I am not a sycophant who flatters Putin irregardless of what he says and how he acts, when I do express admiration for him it has meaning.

After all this time and all my posts here... I would have thought by now you would understand my special spiritual bond with Putin.

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12078 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:52 PM

" The obvious solution for the Kurds is to make a deal with Damascus and secure the protection of the Syrian government... "

Might work for them

Kurds
Ethnic group
Description Kurds are an Iranian ethnic group native to Western Asia. Geographically, this mostly mountainous area, known as Kurdistan, includes southeastern Turkey, northwestern Iran, northern Iraq, and northern Syria. There are also exclaves of Kurds in central Anatolia and Khorasan. Wikipedia
Iranest. 8.2–12 million
Iraqest. 5.6–8.5 million
Turkeyest. 14.3–20 million
Syriaest. 2–3.6 million
United States20,591

Regards

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 03:58 PM

Kurds are a crypto-jew fifth-column allied with the Edomite-jew state.

#17 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:27 AM

This is very interesting... Putin's Stasi ID

https://www.telegrap...olice-archives/

TELEMMGLPICT000183418281_trans_NvBQzQNjv

TELEMMGLPICT000183418282_trans_NvBQzQNjv

TELEMMGLPICT000183418281_1_trans_NvBQzQN

Edited by Atossa, 10 October 2019 - 03:37 AM.

#18 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:54 AM

Anyone remember my personal story about the strange email I received at work July 2000 ??

It was from "Kay Jeebie" [get it, KGB] return email "stasi@moscow"....

I'll try to find where I posted it here before and repost it here.

ETA:

https://engforum.pra...-5#entry2753096

Shortly after I bought my first home computer, I arrived on the internet [Feb 2000] and began posting about Putin on the Russia Today forum March 2000. A "girl" [Kellyann] who posted on the RT forum began interacting with me and we exchanged email addresses. I had only posted on RT forum a few weeks when I was suddenly and unexpectedly banned without a reason given. The only problem I had on the RT forum was a rude poster who called me "KGB" because I referred to Putin as "Tsar." But Kellyann and I continued to email each other regularly for many years afterwards although we had little in common... with one big exception... PUTIN !! So Kellyann and I mostly discussed Putin and current events.

July 2000 I arrived early at my corporate job, turned on my computer and noticed I had an incoming personal email from outside the company. We had just received our personal corporate email accounts, I had never used it, never given out the email address to anyone because I didn't know my new personal corporate email address myself. So how on earth did I get an email addressed to me by name from someone outside the company ??!

The sender of the email was "Kay Jeebie" - stasi@moscow... I immediately understood the obvious Kay Jeebie = KGB Putin connection. That made this email even more bizarre. The only thing sent in the email was a news article from the UFO website: Sightings.com. But it was the news article itself that made me hyperventilate and my heart race. It caused me to have a panic attack [never had one before.] I had to literally leave my desk, go outside and walk around the building several times to calm down.

I emailed "Kay Jeebie" back but all I was told was that the email had been sent to me in error. WHAT ?!

I tried emailing "Kay Jeebie" again several more times, but there was never any other response.

After I got home, I sent email below to Kellyann [yes, I have saved it all these years.]

Thursday, July 27, 2000 4:28 PM

Hi Kellyann,

Something very strange happened today. I received
an email at work from someone on the net by the name
of "Kay Jeebie" (one could pronounce that KGB!!)

I NEVER get personal emails at work because I have
NEVER given out my work email address! And, I have
Never heard of this person?!

But the strangest thing was what was sent! It was an
article that said one of the Mercury Astronauts is
coming out with a book about ETs; and he was
interviewed on what used to be the "Art Bell Show"...
in that interview (a few days ago), he confirmed that
NASA had conducted mind control programs on gifted
school children from the 1950s and 1960s. It seems
some children were selected to get special psychic
training in telepathy, remote viewing, out of body
experiences, etc!

When I was a child, I used to have out of body
experiences! And, my older brother is a senior
scientist for NASA!?! So, that article had special
meaning to me (but how could anyone else know?!)

How did this person who's name is sooo similar to KGB
get my private work email address (that I have NEVER
given out!) and why did he go to all that trouble to
send me that article?!?

Kellyann, do you have any ideas??!

Atossa

Kellyann's emailed response was no help.

Edited by Atossa, 10 October 2019 - 04:07 AM.

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:15 AM

After all this time and all my posts here... I would have thought by now you would understand my special spiritual bond with Putin.

Wow... synchronicity... "my special spiritual bond with Putin" !!

#20 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44346 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:34 AM

More synchronicity...

I didn't respond at the time... but I did make a mental note of what shaktiman recently posted:

Russia had a great interest in "parapsychology" and more, as did I by age 7.

https://engforum.pra...-2#entry2772602

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru