Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Muslim chops off wife nose for not making tea.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 05:02 PM

https://www.jihadwat...-not-making-tea

Islamic Republic of Pakistan: Muslim chops off wifes nose for not making tea
OCT 17, 2019 1:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER

A culture of violence:

Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Quran 4:34

Muhammad struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you? Aisha (Sahih Muslim 2127)

Man chops off wifes nose for not making tea, Express Tribune, October 15, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

MIAN CHUNNU: A man, along with his brother and cousin, chopped off his wifes nose after she refused to make him tea.

Police said that the incident took place in the village of Saddar in Mian Chunnu village, 97/15 L. The victim, Parveen Bibi, told the police that her husband, Dameera, along with his brother Ameera and cousin Mushtaq, tortured her brutally, causing injuries to her hands, arms and other parts of the body.

I have been subjected to domestic violence in the past, but this time he has beaten me brutally because I refused to make tea for him and his brother.

In Mian Channu, the police have arrested the accused and thrown him behind bars, while the victim is currently undergoing treatment at a Hospital.

According to a recent survey, 70% to 90% of women in Pakistan are facing issues of domestic violence. They are tortured mentally, physically and even killed.

Although there are laws on the rights of women in Pakistan, they are rarely implemented.

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21644 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 05:03 PM

Such a wonderful religion.
Jews love it.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44620 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 05:51 PM

There are evil wife-abusers/wife-killers in every race and "religion"

#4 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 07:26 PM

Remember her?

Du%27a_Khalil_Aswad.jpg

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35848 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 12:48 AM

There are evil wife-abusers/wife-killers in every race and "religion"

Islam is far worse than any Christian religion, because mutilation and torture are commonplace.

As Islam has more contact with Western countries, those barbaric practices may slowly end, but it takes a long time to convince people that women need to be protected from the crazy stuff going on.   Islam may not have "The Golden Rule" about treating everyone as well as you would want to be treated.

#6 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 01:49 AM

Remember her?

Du%27a_Khalil_Aswad.jpg

I guess you guys don't remember it! Here is the video link....but DO NOT watch it if you can't handle watching a murder of a human being! BTW, her Yazidi family and neighbors did it to her!!!

https://www.bing.com...69&&FORM=VRDGAR

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35848 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 01:56 AM

Yes, I've seen enough dead and dying people.

Not even incliuding simulated deaths on television.  

A person's brain only has so much room.

#8 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1844 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:03 AM

Islam is far worse than any Christian religion, because mutilation and torture are commonplace.

As Islam has more contact with Western countries, those barbaric practices may slowly end, but it takes a long time to convince people that women need to be protected from the crazy stuff going on.   Islam may not have "The Golden Rule" about treating everyone as well as you would want to be treated.

Tea

Tea is a Chinese invention that eventually triggered the brutal opium wars. Plenty of Christian and Jewish savagery there.

#9 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1844 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 05:41 AM

Scalps and Scrotums

The Caribs and the Tasmanians were wiped out by Christians under Jewish control. There were bounties on Indian scalps in the Americas and tobacco pouches made from Indian scrotums.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44620 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:11 AM

Marmoset is a lying idiot.

#11 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1844 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 08:28 AM

Marmoset is a lying idiot.

Truth

Your hold on the truth is tenuous at best. You believe the obvious moon hoax simply because of your reverence for the Jewish media.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44620 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:37 PM

Your hold on the truth is tenuous at best. You believe the obvious moon hoax simply because of your reverence for the Jewish media.

I rest my case. Marmoset is a lying fruitcake.

Remimds me of a funny Dracula movie ["Love at First Bite".]

The movie has a lot of un-pc ethnic jokes... so they don't show it anymore.

Dracula is stealing a non-committal psychiatrist's girlfriend and like most psychiatrists the guy is nuts. He goes to the local police station intending to report Dracula. But when he gets there a young black guy is being booked for stealing car parts. The psychiatrist sounds intelligent when he uses a lot of mumbo-jumbo liberal/leftist talking points to convince the detective to let the black guy go free. After the detective frees the black guy, he turns to the psychiatrist asking him why he is there. The psychiatrist begins talking about Dracula. The detective throws the psychiatrist out of the police station just in time for the psychiatrist to see that same black guy running off with parts from the psychiatrist's own car.

Btw... the psychiatrist, "Dr Rosenberg"... assumed a "jewish" name for "professional reasons."

Edited by Atossa, 20 October 2019 - 12:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru