• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:39 AM

Wow... here is Edomite-jew news I missed from back in 2016. I knew antichrist Edomite-jews claimed Trump as their "Cyrus" from the beginning... and I should have known they would also claim Putin... because both world leaders have proven to be disgusting Edomite-jew toadies... which means neither could be a real Cyrus [or the Governor of Gutium.]

I guess Trump's baalist priest, "Pastor" Jeffress, is also on board to rebuild Herod's antichrist Edomite-jew abomination that makes desolate... even though Jesus said Herod's temple would be destroyed [and it was] because God incarnate Jesus Christ is God's Temple made without hands... and God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people [true descendants of ancient Aryan Israelites] are living stones in God's Temple made without hands.

The irony of Putin saying in 2012 that he wants Edomite-jew Herod's antichrist abomination rebuilt. Putin worked overtime glorifying antichrist Edomite-jews that year... a year that ironically began with him at Nativity talking about his secret baptism on the feast day of the archangel Michael. For me that year ended on Nov 9 when I covered Putin's portrait with my Third Reich swastika flag [it's still that way seven years later.]

Sanhedrin to Trump-Putin: Fulfill Cyrus-like role in Jerusalem

15/11/16

Eyeing what appears to be a twice-in-history opportunity, the organization called the Sanhedrin has called on U.S. president-elect Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin to join forces and back the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.....

..... Less well-known is Putin's support for the Holy Temple. As the Sanhedrin writes in its letter, Putin paid a late-night visit to the Kotel (Western Wall) in 2012, during his third official trip to Jerusalem. Upon his arrival, the former KGB agent who became the leader of Russia stood in silent prayer for several minutes, after which he read Psalms from a Russian-Hebrew prayer book. At one point, an Israeli bystander called out in Russian, "Welcome, President Putin." Putin then approached the man, who explained the importance of the Temple Mount and the Jewish Temple. Putin reportedly responded, "That's exactly the reason I came here to pray for the Temple to be built again."

more disgusting antichrist evil at link

http://www.israelnat...ews.aspx/220289

Edited by Atossa, 19 October 2019 - 06:41 AM.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:18 AM

Evil antichrist Edomite-jews have gotten even more greedy over the years....
NOW they want Putin to pay for rebuilding Herod's abomination that makes desolate !!

Would Putin Pay For Jews To Rebuild The Temple?

March 16, 2019

https://www.jerusale...uild-The-Temple

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:44 AM

Well, isn't this special...

Putin plans to visit Stalin's antichrist Edomite-jew colony January 2020 to dedicate another Stalinist Edomite-jew-bolshevik memorial.

September 17, 2019

Russia's Putin plans to visit Israel in January 2020

" MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday he planned to visit Israel in January next year to inaugurate a memorial to World War Two victims in Jerusalem. "

https://www.reuters....0-idUSKBN1W21EF

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:51 AM

Maybe Putin will spend next Nativity [Jan 7, 2020] glorifying antichrist Edomite-jews.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 07:58 AM

Putin's visit in January 2020

HERZLIYA, June 14. /TASS/. [Antichrist Edomite-jews are] anticipating Russian President Vladimir Putin's visit in January 2020 for the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland by the Red Army, ****** President Reuven Rivlin said on Thursday.

"I hope that you can join us next January to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp by the Red Army," Rivlin said addressing the Russian president at the reception organized by the Russian Embassy in Herzliya on the occasion of the Russia Day.

The ******* president noted that "antisemitism is rising its head again across the world." "We should firmly stand against racism and hate in any form, and Russian President Vladimir Putin is a great ally in the fight against antisemitism," he stressed. "We know that the Russian Federation and its leadership are committed to maintaining ******** security," Rivlin concluded "

https://tass.com/politics/1063728

Edited by Atossa, 19 October 2019 - 07:59 AM.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 08:04 AM

World leaders to mark 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation next year

August 14, 2019

" World leaders will celebrate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau at an event in Jerusalem next year.

The commemorative event, organised by the World Holocaust Forum Foundation, will be held at Yad Vashem on January 23 - 75 years after Soviet soldiers entered the camp and liberated over 7,000 prisoners.

More Edomite-jew-bolshevik RED ARMY BIG JEW LIES
and other disgusting antichrist abominations at link

https://jewishnews.t...tion-next-year/

Edited by Atossa, 19 October 2019 - 08:05 AM.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 08:28 AM

It's heartbreaking to be on a fool's mission.

Long ago I resolved never again to cry over Putin.

Resolution broken... again.

#8 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34538 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 08:58 AM

The ******* president noted that "antisemitism is rising its head again across the world." 

What he means is that people are waking up  and getting smart to Jew crimes against humanity from these disgusting vile scum

alicia-frischmann-AntisemitismIsIntellig

#9 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15749 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:37 PM

Syria is a Semitic country, descended from Shem and so is Abraham.  Khazars and Ashkenazis are not descended from Shem, nor do they follow the God of Shem.

#10 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1786 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 04:11 PM

Syria is a Semitic country, descended from Shem and so is Abraham.  Khazars and Ashkenazis are not descended from Shem, nor do they follow the God of Shem.

if you hate Syrians, you ARE an antisemite.

If you hate zionazis in Israel, you are sane.

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15749 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 04:30 PM

if you hate Syrians, you ARE an antisemite.

If you hate zionazis in Israel, you are sane.

Getting Closer to the Truth.  Thanks for your conclusion redline

Edited by Ivan88, 19 October 2019 - 04:30 PM.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:52 PM

The commemorative event, organised by the World Holocaust Forum Foundation, will be held at Yad Vashem on January 23...

The irony is... January 22 is the anniversary of a REAL horrific "holocaust", a real genocide in which an estimated 60 million have been ruthlessly slaughtered in the USA alone. The bloody mass-murder continues today unabated worldwide. All of you know about it... some of you may have participated in it... and the evil antichrist Edomite-jews and their vile jew/nwo toadies promote this slaughter of the innocents.

Edited by Atossa, 19 October 2019 - 05:55 PM.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:29 PM

Lenin's depraved demented antichrist cultural marxist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks who destroyed Christian Russia... and later Stalin's antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik colony that maliciously occupies and perverts God's holy land... BOTH promoted, allowed and still allow FREE participation in the 'slaughter of the innocents' holocaust. Who today raises a peep against it ?

https://www.icl-fi.o...ancipation.html

https://www.haaretz....-laws-1.7274968

#14 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10351 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:23 PM

when i went on haaretz website recently - my computer locked up.

now I always avoid it.

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44654 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:55 PM

when i went on haaretz website recently - my computer locked up.

now I always avoid it.

Here's a [special translated] quote:

Shhh! Don't Tell Evangelical Supporters of [antichrist Edomite-jew occupation of the holy land], but Abortion There Is Legal and Often It's Free

For [Edomite-jews], the affinity of President Donald Trump's evangelical supporters for the Jewish state has been a bonanza. From the recognition of Jerusalem as [Edom's] capital, the Golan Heights as being under [Edom's] sovereignty and refraining from condemnation of any [Edomite-jew] military action, the White House has been the gift that keeps on giving. And credit for that is widely acknowledged to be his desire to please his staunchly [pro-antichrist Edomite-jew] Christian base.

However, while [Edomite-jews] and the Christian right may be in harmony on U.S. foreign policy, [Edomite-jew] attitudes and the country's laws radically diverge from evangelical beliefs on the issue that matters most to hard-line conservative Republicans: abortion.

Extremely restrictive new state laws have ignited a new firestorm of controversy over abortion in the United States. But in [Stalin's antichrist Edomite-jew colony] - a country where almost everything is arguable, and argued about - abortion laws remain surprisingly, consistently liberal and uncontroversial.

[Edomite-jew state] abortion law has something for everyone: A semblance of regulation for conservatives, but a reality in which almost any woman who wants an abortion is able to have one - and an estimated 40,000 [Edomite-jew] women annually have them.

For an [Edomite-jew woman] who wishes to end a pregnancy, the process is not only legal but is usually heavily subsidized or free, covered under the [Edomite-jew-bolshevik] national health care system.

Edited by Atossa, 19 October 2019 - 10:58 PM.

#16 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35876 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:23 AM

Remembering what Jews did to Russia is more than enough reason to keep Jews out of government jobs everywhere.

Bolsheviks created the USSR that made Russia powerful, so it's likely that Putin is honoring that contribution by being nice to the Jews whose ancestors made the USSR what it once was.   Getting power for Putin was a benefit of the communist system.   It's difficult to reject a system that made him a leader.

Russians, from what I've read, still remember the Soviet system with fondness and admiration even if they couldn't get permission to travel outside the country under that system, and everyone was watched by secret police.   Today, only "special people" are watched by secret police.

In America, we have secret police watching everyone (NSA) similar to the old USSR except computerized and data banked, making it far more dangerous..  

#17 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35876 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:25 AM

When a government is so paranoid that it watches what every citizen says and does, measures every citizen's wealth and how they got it, then that government is ripe for collapse and revolution.   People won't tolerate that kind of control forever.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru