15 replies to this topic

#1 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:59 AM

I just discovered today that Israel obtained 200 tonnes of yellocake (uranium oxide) by clandestine means in 1968.

I will add to this story as I find time. I am currently beset with health issues.

https://web.archive....t/plumbat01.htm

#2 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:58 AM

Scheersberg A

Mossad used a German built ship called the Scheersberg A to ship the yellowcake from Belgium to the Eastern Mediterranean where it was transerred to an Israeli freighter. The purchase was made by a German company that Mossad had cultivated. The German company told the seller that the material was to be used as a catalyst in petroleum processing and would itself have to be processed by an Italian company first. The yellowcake had been mined and processed in the Congo and had been in the possession of the Belgian company for a while. The ship was purchased by a Turkish agent and registered in Liberia. It was loaded with the yellowcake and headed for the Mediterranean. As it approached Sicily it should have turned North for Genoa. It kept heading East. The rest as they say is (hidden) history.

Edited by Marmoset, 20 October 2019 - 09:42 PM.

#3 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 01:15 AM

Ten years

The whole episode was covered up by the EEC (the predecessor of the EU). It was 10 years before anyone got to know about it. In the meantime Israel built several bombs and threatened to use them in the 1973 Yom Kippur war. Mossad kept the ship the Scheersberg A and used it as a refueling station when they stole Torpedo Boats from Cherbourg in France.

The Norwegian police and the Norwegian secret service learned a bit about this affair after Mossad murdered an innocent waiter in Lillehammer in 1973. Five Mossad agents were arrested and one who played a part in the Plumbat Affair squealed and revealed some information including the name Scheersberg A.

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 01:26 AM

A great article

https://www.nybooks....3/israels-bomb/

#5 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:49 PM

France

Until 1967 France supplied Israel some uranium. De Gaulle stopped this after the 6 day war. This is probably why Organised Jewry (including the pedophile Daniel Cohn Bendit ) organised the big 1968 "student" strikes to attempt to dislodge him. There also was some uranium supplied by the Jewish owned NUMEC company from Apollo in Pennsylvania. 

#6 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:09 PM

Some more information

https://www.theguard...nuclear-arsenal

#7 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:45 AM

Argentina

Argentina too supplied Israel with yellowcake.

https://nsarchive2.g...ukevault/ebb432

#8 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:37 PM

Book

I ordered "The Plumbat Affair" and have just received it. I look forward to re reading it without absorbing radiation from my mobile phone. I will post more details.

I have gone further than the authors of this book. They were unaware of the fact that Argentina had already supplied Israel with 100 tons of yellowcake in 1962/63. Or about Numec.

#9 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:01 AM

Book

I ordered "The Plumbat Affair" and have just received it. I look forward to re reading it without absorbing radiation from my mobile phone. I will post more details.

I have gone further than the authors of this book. They were unaware of the fact that Argentina had already supplied Israel with 100 tons of yellowcake in 1962/63. Or about Numec.

Re reading

It was good re reading the book as a bound volume. The authors were actually aware of the NUMEC affair.

#10 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:07 AM

Perspective

To put things in perspective Israel could have got yellowcake or enriched uranium from multiple sources over the decades. South Africa for instance. This country was ruled by the Oppenheimers and other powerful Jews. Shaul Eisenberg's Zim shipping line could have got lots of the stuff from South Africa and shipped it to Israel..

#11 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:14 PM

Perspective

To put things in perspective Israel could have got yellowcake or enriched uranium from multiple sources over the decades. South Africa for instance. This country was ruled by the Oppenheimers and other powerful Jews. Shaul Eisenberg's Zim shipping line could have got lots of the stuff from South Africa and shipped it to Israel..

South Africa

I was right. This article based on a book says South Africa supplied 500 tons on yellowcake to Israel. The cooperation between the apartheid regimes explains the Vela incident when a nuclear test was detected in the Southern Indian Ocean in 1979.

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:38 AM

The Book

Couldn't attach a PDF of a book called Unspoken Alliance about the collaboration between South Africa and Israel on nuclear weapons.

South Africa supplied Israel with at least 500 tons of yellowcake after the Plumbat affair. There is also a lot of detail on the VELA incident.

Edited by Marmoset, 07 November 2019 - 02:42 AM.

#13 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 11:56 PM

Marion Island

This is a documentary on Marion Island, where it is almost certain that an Israeli nuclear bomb test occurred on Sept 22 1979. This is referred to as the Vela incident named after the satellite that detected the unmistakable double flash created by above ground nuclear tests. A distinguished physicist named Alan Berman of the Naval Research Laboratory analysed hydro acoustic signals picked up at a station in Ascension islands in the Atlantic Ocean to pinpoint the location of the explosion. Iodine 131 was also detected in the thyroids of sheep slaughtered in Australia after the test. 

#14 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:12 AM

800 tons

Now we know that Israel obtained at least 800 tons of yellowcake in the 1960's and 70's. Enough for 80 bombs. This is besides whatever France gave them when they set up Dimona. There could have been a lot more. The El Al 1862 crash in Amsterdam revealed that this airline was permitted to fly from America to Israel through Europe with undeclared military cargoes. This particular crash revealed that the aircraft was carrying the ingredients of sarin gas. Who knows how many other aircraft carried how much of other substances including highly enriched uranium.

#15 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 PM

vela fallout 2.jpg

Maps showing the path of fallout  as well as the paths of hydroacoustic signals used to locate the explosion on Sept 22 1979.

(Click on the thumbnail).

#16 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:44 PM

vela3.jpg

Location of Marion Island where the now confirmed Israeli nuclear atmospheric test occurred on Sept 22 1979.

(Click on the thumbnail).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru