• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44711 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:46 PM

That's the dire destiny of Aryans who race-mix... any potential legacy is forever destroyed... drowned in a dark sea of nonwhite primitives.

It is claimed the pair are now hoping to build a bush lodge in Botswana, where Harry visited last month. Harry says tonight: "I dont know where we could live in Africa at the moment. We've just come from Cape Town."

"That would be an amazing place for us to be able to base ourselves."

more at link

https://www.breitbar...m-royal-duties/

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34623 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:45 PM

Poor Africans, Biggest welfare cheats on the planet want to move into their neighborhood

Edited by Mario Milano, 20 October 2019 - 07:46 PM.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44711 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:06 PM

Like transgressing princes in Ezra's day who had sinned by race-mixing with forbidden foreign women while in Babylonian captivity... Prince Harry's only hope is to put away both his black wife and her mongrel spawn and never again in word or deed violate God's divine "kind begets kind" racial law.

Excerpts from Ezra chapters 9 and 10:

For they have taken of their daughters for themselves and for their sons; so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the peoples of the lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.... Then were assembled unto me every one that trembled at the words of the God of Israel, because of the trespass of them of the captivity; and I sat astonied until the evening oblation....And at the evening oblation I arose up from my humiliation, even with my garment and my mantle rent; and I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the LORD my God.... and I said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our guiltiness is grown up unto the heavens.... And Shecaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have married strange women of the peoples of the land: yet now there is hope for Israel concerning this thing. Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.... Then arose Ezra, and made the chiefs of the priests, the Levites, and all Israel, to swear that they would do according to this word. So they sware.

Read all of Ezra chapters 9 and 10 to get the full impact on the sin of race-mixing, what was done to correct the evil... even the names of the sinful race-mixers are recorded.

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1870 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:38 PM

Mountbatten

Mountbatten's wife was the grand daughter of Jewish bankster Ernest Cassell. I suppose this doesn't matter to Jewish asset Atossa. Most British "nobility" have Jewish genes.

Africa has amazing wildlife.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44711 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:38 PM

Mountbatten

Mountbatten's wife was the grand daughter of Jewish bankster Ernest Cassell. I suppose this doesn't matter to Jewish asset Atossa. Most British "nobility" have Jewish genes.

Africa has amazing wildlife.

You have already outed yourself here as a liar.

Mountbatten's wife has no genetic link to the British royal family.

Edited by Atossa, 20 October 2019 - 11:51 PM.

#6 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4242 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 11:25 PM

The monkey never falls far from the tree.

#7 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1870 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:36 AM

You have already outed yourself here as a liar.

Mountbatten's wife has no genetic link to the British royal family.

Liar

You are the liar and the Jewish asset, Atossa. Mountbatten was a direct descendant of Queen Victoria. His children were therefore Jewish.

The Rothschilds had electricity before Queen Victoria. 

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44711 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:01 AM

You are the liar and the Jewish asset, Atossa.

You are an idiot.

Anyone who believes your stupid attempt at psy-ops is a bigger idiot.

Edited by Atossa, 21 October 2019 - 01:02 AM.

#9 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35899 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:46 AM

Moving to Africa is going in the wrong direction.   

Africans either hate whites or love them, but you won't know which they are until the machete hits your neck.

Harry will probably be talked out of it if he is serious.   The queen doesn't like deaths in the family.

The darker their skin, the less predictable their behavior.   Blacks often have very poor impulse control.

#10 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4242 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 02:12 AM

Africans either hate whites or love them, but you won't know which they are until the machete hits your neck.

Harry will probably be talked out of it if he is serious.   The queen doesn't like deaths in the family.

The darker their skin, the less predictable their behavior.   Blacks often have very poor impulse control.

Blacks are a failure race nothing will change that.

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34623 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 02:51 AM

The queen doesn't like deaths in the family.

She approved Dianna to be accidented to death

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1870 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:29 AM

Example

This thread is a good example of how the agents of Organised Jewry divide the gentiles and draw attention away from themselves. England was conquered by Organised Jewry in 1655. Does the activity of one prince make a difference ? This forum is a great asset for Organised Jewry.

#13 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35899 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:42 AM

Jews just love to be criticized, ridiculed, and hated on public forums.

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12159 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 02:15 PM

How very true

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12159 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 02:18 PM

This forum is a great asset for Organised Jewry.

Whatever.

Kikey does NOT control me even  though  they almost killed me again

Kikey has exposed himself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru