• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kadir-Buxton

Kadir-Buxton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 04:48 PM

It has been found that people get an endorphin high when doing charitable things, and also while listening to their favourite music. Here I suggest that you do both at the same time. Not everyone has the finances to give to charity, and not everyone has time to do some volunteering, if this sounds like you then I have an alternative that works. There is such a thing as click to give on the internet, you click a button and someone else makes a donation on your behalf. The website I suggest that you use has a variety of subjects that will interest anyone, Hunger and Poverty, Health, Education and miscellaneous, Environment, and Animals.

It can be frustrating to see the Amazon on fire, or your email inbox filling with requests for finances, but with TheNonProfits.com we can both make a difference and improve are mental health. One lady I met online said that she managed to both donate $100 a day in this way and feel much better herself.

Another simple way to give is to make your search engine on both phone and computer Ecosia.org, who also have an app, it plants a tree every time you do approximately 45 internet searches, or an average of 1 pound (0.45 KG) of CO2 reduction with every search. We cannot all afford to get arrested at Extinction Rebellion protests but we can both play our part, and get are endorphin boost with an activity that we would be doing anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trees, climate crisis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru