VIDEO

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34838 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 01:03 PM

Think it is time to do what has worked in history...Kick the Jews out and time for another Crusade to save humanity....yet again

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21784 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:00 PM

Think it is time to do what has worked in history...Kick the Jews out and time for another Crusade to save humanity....yet again

Indeed.

#4 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:18 PM

Torah was written some 1,500 years before Christ...so, whatever this wanna be Jew says in the video is nothing but BS. If I were his parents I'd ask their Rabbi for my money back for his education!!!

#5 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8637 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 03:42 PM

Torah was written some 1,500 years before Christ...so, whatever this wanna be Jew says in the video is nothing but BS. If I were his parents I'd ask their Rabbi for my money back for his education!!!

c66489ecb54f838386cbd68b35fdb97e.gif

#6 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8637 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 03:46 PM

https://engforum.pra...egyptian-empire

#7 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8637 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 03:54 PM

Fooling the goyim is what they do best

#8 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15812 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 05:26 PM

USA has adopted that Kill Christians by decapitation rule as the Foundation of Civilization:  Noahide Code, 1991 & was applied liberally to Iraq, Syria, Libya, Serbia, Yugoslavia......

And USA Christians fully support it.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44790 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:33 PM

If one defines the "Torah" only as the "first five books of the Bible which also contain the God of Israel's laws"... then this topic is STUPID and BLASPHEMOUS !!

Jesus Christ is the incarnated Biblical God of Israel !!

Even if you have never read the Bible, never attended church, never read the Nicene Creed or never heard the greatest music masterpiece of all time, "Handel's Messiah"... if you are Western European, surely you have heard religious Christmas carols like "The First Noel" whose last line is... Born is the King of Israel.

Furthermore... none of you red army trolls could even begin to understand my religious/historical posts without knowing at least this very basic Biblical Christian principle !!

Edited by Atossa, 05 November 2019 - 06:43 PM.

#10 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15812 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:25 PM

If one only likes the "Torah" in it's limited form, then one hates the rest of the True Torah, including the Prophets,. ect., Renewed Testament and the ones that most Christians refuse to read. And why not, most Christians today prefer doctrines & traditions that make the Perfect Word of Christ to be of no effect?

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44790 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:59 PM

God's laws in the Torah [the first five books of the Bible] are Jesus' laws because Jesus is the incarnation of the God of Israel. Furthermore, Jesus kept God's laws [His laws] perfectly and never taught anyone to do otherwise. The Biblical definition of "sin" is transgression of God's law. Those who teach the blasphemy that God's moral and civil laws are no longer in effect are teaching sinful lawlessness. The only part of the Torah that is no longer in effect were the blood sacrifices which could not forgive sins. The blood sacrifices were a reminder of sin and a shadow of things to come when God Himself would incarnate as Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, to become the ultimate and final blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins. [Hebrews 10:1-18.]

Edited by Atossa, 05 November 2019 - 10:02 PM.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44790 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:27 PM

The irony is... evil antichrist Edomite-jews know more about the Bible than modern Christians do.

The evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews don't want Aryan Israel Christians righteously obeying God's laws.

Evil Edomite enemies of Christ want God's punishment of Aryan Israel to continue... that's why the depraved Edomite antichrists continually promote sinful cultural marxist abominations in all [former] nations of Aryan Christendom.

Edited by Atossa, 05 November 2019 - 10:30 PM.

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15812 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 12:51 AM

Posts # 11 & #12 are correct.

#14 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21784 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 08:26 PM

If one only likes the "Torah" in it's limited form, then one hates the rest of the True Torah, including the Prophets,. ect., Renewed Testament and the ones that most Christians refuse to read. And why not, most Christians today prefer doctrines & traditions that make the Perfect Word of Christ to be of no effect?

Spoken like a christian hating Jew.

#15 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15812 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:40 AM

Spoken like a christian hating Jew.

Robert D has not explained  his logic.  500 years ago there were no Jews and no Jesus because there was no letter J.

#16 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4308 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:49 AM

Do unto them as they would do to you.Worthless jewbastards.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru