grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:07 AM

responsibility of a school principal to reinforce Holocaust indoctrination

November 1, 2019 

The “Holocaust” was the most lucrative and absurd hoax of the 20th century and it seems that this former high school principal was smart enough to see right through it. Even though the ridiculous figure of 6 million has been thoroughly debunked, it is career suicide to tell the truth in America, where we supposedly have freedom of speech. In Europe, you will get imprisoned for years for questioning the actual suffering of the “chosen ones” during WWII.

William Latson was the principal of Spanish River High School in Boca Raton. In April 2018 he told a parent he couldn’t say the Holocaust happened because “not everyone believes” that the event actually took place in the way that it is so often presented. He wrote in an email:

I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event because I am not in a position to do so as a school district employee… Not everyone believes the Holocaust happened and you have your thoughts but we are a public school and not all of our parents have the same beliefs so they will react differently, my thoughts or beliefs have nothing to do with this because I am a public servant. I have the role to be politically neutral but support all groups in the school.”

Latson clarified: “I do allow information about the Holocaust to be presented and allow students and parents to make decisions about it accordingly.” He said that he does the “same with information about slavery.”

In a different email Latson wrote that the school curriculum, which involves teaching about the Holocaust in English and history classes, “is to be introduced but not forced upon individuals as we all have the same rights but not all the same beliefs.”

I doubt he ever denied that any jews suffered or died at the hands of Germans, but is likely just aware of the work of ..........

#2 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:09 AM

holocaust-denial-cover.jpg

#3 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:12 AM

Hololies666.jpg

#4 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9478 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:27 AM

Gas Chambers the most lucrative and absurd hoax of the 20th century 

Wherever there's a mountain of shekels

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40023 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:18 PM

Fk the Jews are their non stop lies....Time the Jewish problem was dealt with for a final time on our planet

quote-take-away-the-holocaust-and-what-d

Edited by Mario Milano, 05 November 2019 - 01:31 PM.

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16865 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 05:35 PM

According to the Noahide Code adopted by USA in 1991, there is responsibility to preach Holocaust stuff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gas chambers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru