#1 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8673 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:59 AM

SYNOPSIS OF THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION

As you read this, it will be evident that much of this programme has taken effect. This is required reading for anyone who wishes to understand the world in which we live. The Protocols exhibit a pathological hatred for non-Jews, and a desire to undermine and enslave them. It refers to them as “goyim” or cattle.

Protocol One
Refers to the plan as “our system.” Says men are governed “by force”: “By the law of nature, right lies in might.” Most men are willing to betray their fellow man for profit. (The “end justifies the means” is the Communist motto.)

The promise of “freedom” (i.e. liberalism, reform, revolution) is used to take power from the Old Order (monarch, landed aristocracy, church, army) and transfer it to our hands, the power of “Gold” and the despotism of Capital which is entirely in our hands.” The State is dependent on us, or it “goes to the bottom.”

If the state can be ruthless in subjecting an external foe, surely an “internal foe” i.e. Masonic Jews, who are “the destroyer of society and the commonweal” are justified in using any form of subterfuge.

Morality is an obstacle to successful conquest and a liability to any political leadership. 

The goal is.........

#2 grog

grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8673 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:01 PM

protocols-ford.jpg

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44790 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:06 PM

I first read the evil antichrst "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" when I was a teenager and still have it in my library.

Here's something interesting you may not know:

When the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks held captive Tsar Nicholas II [who was cousin to both King George V of Britain and Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany], his wife Alexandra [who was a German princess] and their four children... Alexandra kept a diary with a swastika designed cover [made by one of her daughters while they were imprisoned.] The swastika was Alexandra's personal sign. In her diary, on date "April 7/20, 1918" Alexandra wrote that Tsar Nicholas read to them from the Protocols. How's this for irony... April 7/20 = April 7 [Julian = the calendar used in Tsarist Russia] which is April 20 on our Western Georgian calendar. April 20 is also Hitler's birthday. So while Tsar Nicholas and his family were imprisoned, three months before the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks brutally murdered all of them... the Tsar read the Protocols to his family... on Hitler's birthday !!

#4 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15813 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:18 PM

The Talmudist thinks that Adam, meaning red, is their origin as did Esau/Edom which also means red.

According to their view of the Birthright, they are the only Men. Jacob stole the birthright and must be eliminated, and his kids too.

All the rest of mankind are 2 legged beasts for them to exploit.

That sums up their mentality.

#5 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1930 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:01 AM

Protocols

The protocols do not mention feminism and faggotry.

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12193 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 04:54 PM

Jacob stole the birthright and must be eliminated, and his kids too.

All the rest of mankind are 2 legged beasts for them to exploit.

That sums up their mentality.

So it was and  is  and  will  be so unless answered by a sword as  did Alexander and  others  who in deed have a "divine" birthright.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44790 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 05:52 PM

The Biblical facts are...

Esau/Edom and Jacob/Israel were fraternal twins who began fighting each other in the womb. Esau was born first. But Esau despised his birthright and sold it to Jacob for lunch. Esau intermarried with forbidden foreign women, producing toxic Edomite mongrel spawn who God has cursed for total destruction.

Per Malachi 1:2-4, God loved Jacob/Israel and hated Esau/Edom.

Paul repeated "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated" in Romans 9:13 because during the time of Christ the evil Edomites [who had feigned "conversion" en masse in the 2nd century BC so they could occupy, usurp and destroy the kingdom of Israel] ruled Judea. Edomite-jew Herods were client kings of Rome. Edomite-jew Herod destroyed the second temple to rebuild his own third temple that Jesus said would be destroyed and it was. Edomite-jew Herod also tried to destroy God's Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ, when he massacred the babes of Bethlehem to try to destroy Aryan Israel's Messiah. Today, evil antichrist Edomite-jews plot to destroy ALL of God's Aryan Christian Israel European Christ-bearing people who are the living stones in God's temple made without hands.

Both Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9 also refer to the Edomite FAKE "jews." In Rev 3:7-9 God is speaking to "the church in Philadelphia" faithful Aryan Israelites who have become Christians just as Jesus said they would.

Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

Many Bible prophecies refer to the final total destruction of Esau/Edom. Here are examples: Isaiah 34:5-6, Isaiah 63:1-6, Ezekiel 25:12-14. Also the entire single chapter of Obadiah.

The house of Jacob shall be a fire,
And the house of Joseph a flame;
But the house of Esau shall be stubble;
They shall kindle them and devour them,
And no survivor shall remain of the house of Esau,
For the Lord has spoken.

Obadiah 18

Esau is the end of the age, and Jacob is the beginning of the age that follows

2 Esdras 6:9

#8 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15813 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:02 PM

Some Nipponese movie series tell a violent way to overcome Talmudists. But resistance begets resistance. Yet, Christ Himself prophesied correctly of the violent  destruction of that bloody wicked city of Jerusalem, that occured 65 to 70 A.D.

So, Violence lovers beget their own violent end sometimes as in the following Nipponese video with English subtitles..... though they mess us some subtitles with unnecessary, confusing & irrelevant grammar marks.

BTW, Thank You Atossa for the accurate Biblical description of things regarding Pharisees, Sandedrin, Sadducees, lawyers, Edomites etc. 

Edited by Ivan88, 07 November 2019 - 04:06 PM.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44790 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

When Edomite-jew King Herod totally destroyed Aryan Israel's temple in Jerusalem [the second temple King Cyrus decreed built and King Darius decreed completed] to rebuild Herod's third temple... ironically, the Biblical curse of King Darius fell upon both the Herod dynasty and their fellow evil antichrist Edomite-FAKE-jews !!

May God, who has caused His name to dwell there, overthrow any king or people who lifts a hand to alter this decree or to destroy this house of God in Jerusalem. I, Darius, have issued the decree. Let it be carried out with diligence.

Ezra 6:12

Jesus said Herod's temple would be destroyed and it was. Mark 13:1-2

In Aryan Christendom... there is no need for a physical temple building because Jesus Christ is God's Temple made without hands and God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people are the living stones in God's Temple made without hands. This is why the evil Edomite-FAKE-jews are now trying to destroy God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people !

Jesus answered, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again."

"This temple took forty-six years to build," the Jews replied, "and You are going to raise it up in three days?"

But Jesus was speaking about the temple of His body.

John 2:19-21

As you come to Him, the living stone, rejected by men but chosen and precious in God's sight, you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 2:4-5

I am coming soon. Hold fast to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will never again leave it.

Rev 3:11-12

I saw no temple in the city [New Jerusalem], for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Rev 21:22

As you can see by the quotes above... any so-called "Christian" who desires to see antichrist Edomite-FAKE-jews rebuild Herod's abomination temple on the Temple Mount is desiring the ultimate antichrist abomination that makes desolate and is anathema !

Edited by Atossa, 07 November 2019 - 07:14 PM.

#10 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3151 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 07:07 PM

I have seen two copies of this. The first was on how to get rid of the kings and queens of Europe and the second was on how to enslave the rest of the world. There is supposed to be a third more up to date copy but it was given to the authorities who threw it into a black hole never to see the light of day again.

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44790 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 07:45 PM

I have seen two copies of this.

The first was on how to get rid of the kings and queens of Europe....

and the second was on how to enslave the rest of the world. There is supposed to be a third more up to date copy but it was given to the authorities who threw it into a black hole never to see the light of day again.

That sounds like an American book that I have posted about here many times in the past. The book is based on a speech at the Washington DC Capitol to US congressmen in 1857 [right before the US civil war.] The speech/book was veiled as "Christian" but it advocated all Christian monarchies of Europe be destroyed and replaced by secular democracies with the USA acting the part of their big brother. The speech/book especially singled-out and targeted Tsarist Christian Russia for destruction.

Ironically, Russia's liberal Tsar Alexander II... who freed the evil antichrist Edomite-jews from the "Pale of Settlement" allowing them to undermine and destroy Russia and the rest of the planet... allied with Washington DC against the Southern Confederacy during the American civil war.

60 years after that 1857 Washington DC Capitol speech... it was fulfilled = WW1 that US President Wilson said was fought to make the world safe for democracy did destroy Christian European monarchies... and the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik 1917 revolution destroyed Tsarist Christian Russia.

Edited by Atossa, 07 November 2019 - 07:52 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru