grog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8332 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Tells 60 Minutes “Prince Andrew Should Go to Jail”

November 7, 2019

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a vocal Jeffrey Epstein accuser, just went to New York for a bombshell new interview.

During the interview for 60 Minutes Australia that took her to the steps of Epstein’s $56 million Manhattan mansion which she said represents “jail” to her, Giuffre, who now lives in Australia, insists Prince Andrew “should go to jail.”

Inside the international sex-trafficking ring masterminded by billionaire businessman Jeffrey Epstein. NEXT SUNDAY on #60Mins, how Epstein’s wicked world disintegrated and why his coterie of equally immoral friends should still be worried. pic.twitter.com/X5OtG3y8km

— 60 Minutes Australia (@60Mins) November 3, 2019

“Being a kid, I didn’t realize what world I was being brought into,” she explains. “There wasn’t a part of my body that they did not abuse.”

During the short promo for the piece that airs this Sunday, Giuffre says that she “was trafficked to other billionaires” and “to other politicians.”

“It was the elite of the world.”

David Boies, Giuffre’s attorney, says Epstein ran an “international sex trafficking operation,” referring to it as a “well-oiled machine.”

“There are many, many people that have serious culpability and I expect a number of them will be prosecuted.”

During the teaser posted on social media, Giuffre holds up the notorious photograph of Prince Andrew and herself (at the age of 17) together at a party thrown by Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, saying “this is a real photo.” Without mincing words, Giuffre declares, “Prince Andrew should go to jail.”

Giuffre has previously alleged that she was forced to sleep with the Duke of York three times.

While Andrew cannot deny his relationship with the convicted pedophile, he continues to deny claims that he was involved in the sex trafficking ring or had any .........

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44621 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 05:27 PM

ALL the ruling elite of this evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo are destined for destruction.

Edited by Atossa, 08 November 2019 - 05:30 PM.

#3 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:41 PM

they all look like old hags now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Epstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru