Theme© by Fisana

Photo

The fat pig is insane....TRUMP BRAGS ABOUT SELLING US TROOPS TO SAUDI ARABIA FOR $1 BILLION

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36040 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:56 AM

The whole world is watching the impeachment, not the protesters.   Iran is watching the protesters and then shooting them down like dogs.

What's with the stupid lies zharky?

You sound like Nuttyyahu...

#22 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45109 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:37 AM

The whole world is watching the impeachment, not the protesters. Iran is watching the protesters and then shooting them down like dogs.

Ayatollahs hate dissent because they want everyone to believe that they rule by Allah's will, and they are the hands of Allah.

Whether they believe their own propaganda is another question.

I think I can speak for a great many Americans who are sick and tired of the "impeachment" circus. The irony is... whether or not Trump deserves to be impeached, the stupid demon-rats have bored Americans to the point we couldn't care less.

Per the Bible... God determines who rules the kingdoms of men... and God also determines who falls from power.

#23 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36319 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:06 AM

Amnesty Int'l says over 1,000 protesters were shot by Iranian security forces, so it's not exactly a USG propaganda operation.

Iranians themselves are complaining about it.

#24 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36319 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:12 AM

Maybe boring us with prolonged impeachment has a purpose, so if Trump is removed, by then we will be glad to get it over with.

I think Trump's frame-up is a criminal conspiracy as he's done nothing that Obama or Biden had not already done without impeachment.

Why there are no charges filed against the conspirators is a mystery except for the possibility that the entire Dept of Justice was part of the conspiracy in one way or another.   Only then does it make sense that false affidavits filed in FISA court would be given a free pass, and a fake dossier allowed to be ignored.

Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Engel, Nadler, all should have been investigated by the FBI for their part in the conspiracy.

#25 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45109 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:48 AM

Maybe boring us with prolonged impeachment has a purpose, so if Trump is removed, by then we will be glad to get it over with.

I think Trump's frame-up is a criminal conspiracy as he's done nothing that Obama or Biden had not already done without impeachment.

Why there are no charges filed against the conspirators is a mystery except for the possibility that the entire Dept of Justice was part of the conspiracy in one way or another. Only then does it make sense that false affidavits filed in FISA court would be given a free pass, and a fake dossier allowed to be ignored.

Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Engel, Nadler, all should have been investigated by the FBI for their part in the conspiracy.

Methinks the pointless boring impeachment soap opera in the Democrat-led House will work AGAINST the demon-rats.

I used to watch CNN news... but stopped after months and months of nothing but boring third rate impeachment drama.

I hope the Republican-led Senate and FOX news do NOT follow suit!

Edited by Atossa, 15 January 2020 - 05:49 AM.

#26 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22052 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 10:23 AM

The whole world is watching the impeachment, not the protesters.   Iran is watching the protesters and then shooting them down like dogs.

Ayatollahs hate dissent because they want everyone to believe that they rule by Allah's will, and they are the hands of Allah.

Whether they believe their own propaganda is another question.

What impeachment?
This is just another nothing burger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru