134 replies to this topic

#1 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1692 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:45 PM

What did Putin say/announce to make Medvedev and his cabinet resign?

#2 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:07 PM

"Putin proposed a nationwide vote on sweeping changes that would shift power from the presidency to parliament,"

http://news.trust.or...115132844-a9htw

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Best guess:

The news report got it backwards.

Putin watched what is happening to Trump, how our Congress attacked him, and concluded that it could happen in Russia unless the president had more power to make all decisions relevant to Russia.

In effect, Putin becomes the Tsar of Russia without the title.   A king should have no worries about his courts or his parliament.

If parliament becomes too inquisitive, Putin will be able to overrule whatever they try to do, once the constitution changes.

But that is only a guess.   It seems the US system of representative government has flaws in the eyes of Russian leaders, one flaw is that an elected president can be framed and deposed so easily by his opposition party.   In that respect, Putin is right.   It makes a president very weak when the opposition party gets control of one house of Congress.  

So Putin is doing corrective measures to solidify power in the president of Russia.   Whether that makes him a dictator or not depends on the details which the news hasn't mentioned yet.

Edited by Zharkov, 15 January 2020 - 03:14 PM.

#3 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1692 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:17 PM

Putin was elected...not appointed to be PORF! I think he's attempting to shift more presidential powers back to DUMA? Its been 20 years for him, maybe he's afraid to be nicknamed something he does not want to be name after?

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:18 PM

“In this context, it is obvious that, as the government, we must provide the president with a capability to make all decisions,” which are required to implement the proposed plan, Medvedev said announcing the en-masse resignation.

https://www.rt.com/r...putin-medvedev/

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:21 PM

Putin was elected...not appointed to be PORF! I think he's attempting to shift more presidential powers back to DUMA? Its been 20 years for him, maybe he's afraid to be nicknamed something he does not want to be name after?

Anything is possible, but my thought is that the Trump impeachment has affected Putin's view of American government.

It could cut either way, more power to the president, or more power to the Duma to protect Russia from bad presidents after Putin retires.

Putin will probably provide an explanation of which it will be.   As of now, he's the Tsar without a government.

#6 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1692 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:22 PM

Ahhh! So now he is being declared a 'supreme leader' of Russian Federation! SLRF for short?

Or.... its a prelude for the counsel of 300 of learned elders to appoint him a king of the world title...you know...to fulfill their stupid prophecy?

Edited by Kingranch, 15 January 2020 - 03:25 PM.

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36772 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:29 PM

Two Jew hasbara trolls talking to each other in their own thread..how sweet

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12395 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:30 PM

Anything is possible, but my thought is that the Trump impeachment has affected Putin's view of American government.

Affected us  all, although it will have no effect. As the world stands, only the effect of bombs and missiles are of consequence.

Regards 

#9 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1692 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:55 PM

Not really...fart-mouth...you're more than welcome to attend!

#10 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:11 PM

Just for you, Mario, today I will be as Jewish as you want me to be.

It's National Bagel Day in America.

#11 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:14 PM

Nancy Pelosi probably picked this day to send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, to send the message, "Jews did this to Trump".

Trump won't get it though, as he thinks of himself as one of them.

If Jews could crucify Jesus, why not Trump?   It costs them nothing extra.

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36772 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:20 PM

Nancy Pelosi probably picked this day to send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, to send the message, "Jews did this to Trump".

Trump won't get it though, as he thinks of himself as one of them.

If Jews could crucify Jesus, why not Trump?   It costs them nothing extra.

But Trump is the king of Isisrael...The Jews won't hurt their current king who is doing every sadistic crime imaginable for them

Edited by Mario Milano, 15 January 2020 - 04:21 PM.

#13 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:21 PM

I wonder if America is so dumbed-down that the average person isn't thinking about Trump's enemies in Congress all are Jews!

I haven't read of a single Jew in Congress willing to defend Trump - they all hate him.

Was it Trump's refusal to nuke Iran?   His withdrawal from Syria?   His lack of support for ISIS?

Something turned the Congressional Jews against Trump.   Big time.  But what?

#14 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36772 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:23 PM

I wonder if America is so dumbed-down that the average person isn't thinking about Trump's enemies in Congress all are Jews!

I haven't read of a single Jew in Congress willing to defend Trump - they all hate him.

You do know that Trump is President because fat Jew Sheldon Adelson is his backer, front man a defender don't you?...If not why don't you know that?

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:24 PM

Why does the Israeli government like Trump, at least in public displays of affection, while dual-citizen Jews in Congress hate him enough to impeach him?

I don't understand why Jews seem so divided on this.   I would expect that whatever triggered Jews in Congress would also trigger Israeli officials.

But what was it?   Why hate the guy who loves Israel enough to let his own daughter become a Jew?   And marry a Jew?  And have Jew grandchildren?

#16 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:26 PM

You do know that Trump is President because fat Jew Sheldon Adelson is his backer, front man a defender don't you?...If not why don't you know that?

Sure but that doesn't explain the situation of Israel approving Trump and Jews in Congress hating Trump.

#17 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:27 PM

I should be asking a Jew these questions.

Any Jews left on the forum?

#18 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36772 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:28 PM

I should be asking a Jew these questions.

Any Jews left on the forum?

Yeh Kingranch

#19 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:28 PM

Maybe they all committed suicide after reading Mario's History of Jews?

#20 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36423 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:29 PM

I doubt that.   Posting on the Forum isn't profitable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru