134 replies to this topic

#81 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3601 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:56 PM

I wouldn't want to be numbered with Asterix's groupies.

There are so many jew/nwo videos and other sordid trash on Asterix's topic, I'm surprised anyone reads HER topics [and maybe that's the point.]

The ONLY symbolic Asterix topic that made important sense to me was the one about how to hide a blue elephant on Halloween morning.

As for Asterix's gender... if he/she/it works for jew/nwo military intelligence, no wonder gender is difficult to determine.

hide a blue elephant...

cant do that but I can hide a submarine

So how how do you get 10 jews in a Volkswagen?

Easy, 2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 6 in the ashtray silly...

#82 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2542 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:02 PM

God is in total control of any and all cases !!

To tell you the truth...I have not seen a rainbow in a really, really long time...I sure hope that He hasn't forgotten us!?

#83 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2542 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:07 PM

I don't like this joke!

"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image" -- Genesis 9;6

#84 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3601 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:45 PM

I don't like this joke!

"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image" -- Genesis 9;6

Ok make it 20...

#85 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2542 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:49 PM

Well, well, well?

383 deputies voted for the candidacy of Mikhail Mishustin for the post of prime minister of Russia, none were against, while 41 abstained, according to the results of the voting, Sputnik reported.

It became known earlier in the day that United Russia, which has a majority in the legislature, Just Russia, and the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia decided to back the candidate, while the Communist Party of the Russian Federation decided to abstain.

Commie Party of RusFed took no vote....perhaps there is hope to free RF from khazarian choke-hold?

#86 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2542 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:50 PM

Ok make it 20...

Just stop it dude! Its stupid and doesn't make you look good!

#87 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3601 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:01 PM

Just stop it dude! Its stupid and doesn't make you look good!

I'm not in this to look good..

I think you mistook me for someone who gave a crap about jews..

They do far worse to people than make crass jokes...

Now excuse me for a minute, I have to dump the ashtray...

#88 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3601 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:03 PM

Well, well, well?

383 deputies voted for the candidacy of Mikhail Mishustin for the post of prime minister of Russia, none were against, while 41 abstained, according to the results of the voting, Sputnik reported.

It became known earlier in the day that United Russia, which has a majority in the legislature, Just Russia, and the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia decided to back the candidate, while the Communist Party of the Russian Federation decided to abstain.

Commie Party of RusFed took no vote....perhaps there is hope to free RF from khazarian choke-hold?

Must research this Mishustin.

#89 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2542 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:06 PM

When I said "look good" I meant your intelligence, Redline. Millions tried and millions died trying to put them in an "ashtray" and the "Jew" still rules the World like nobody ever before him! Okay? Clearly....It didn't work! You wanna play cleaver? Come up with something new and original.

Edited by Kingranch, 16 January 2020 - 10:07 PM.

#90 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3601 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:09 PM

When I said "look good" I meant your intelligence, Redline. Millions tried and millions died trying to put them in an "ashtray" and the "Jew" still rules the World like nobody ever before him! Okay? Clearly....It didn't work! You wanna play cleaver? Come up with something new and original.

I'm comfortable in my intelligence..

And comfortable in my vitriol..

#91 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36855 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:11 PM

Mikhail Mishustin was born on March 3, 1966 in Moscow to a father of Russian-Jewish origin and a mother of Russian origin.

https://www.moderngh...e-minister.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Anti-edomite trigger)

#92 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2542 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:13 PM

Modern Ghana!!!!!! Are you EFFING kiddin' me Zharkov!!!!

Edited by Kingranch, 16 January 2020 - 11:21 PM.

#93 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36855 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:18 PM

Yes, I am a lying idiot Jewish black woman red army troll living in a termite infested mud hut in the jungle of Ghana, dropping in on the forum occasionally while eating a dinner of dung beetles.  

#94 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36855 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:19 PM

In Zimbabwe, I am a multitrillionaire.

#95 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36855 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:22 PM

Mikhail Mishustin was still in diapers when my army unit was sent to Vietnam.

That guy is an over-achiever.

#96 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2542 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:21 PM

Yes, I am a lying idiot Jewish black woman red army troll living in a termite infested mud hut in the jungle of Ghana, dropping in on the forum occasionally while eating a dinner of dung beetles.  BS

BS!!! They don't have internet in Ghana!!! You think I was born yesterday?

#97 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48447 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:24 PM

hide a blue elephant...

cant do that but I can hide a submarine

Easy, 2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 6 in the ashtray silly...

I've heard that ashtray joke many times over the years. Lots of talk, but no action.

Below are only some of my notes about Asterix's blue elephant topic. I have the URL to Asterix's original topic. But I am not going to post it... because no one here expressed interest the first time I posted it along with my research/analysis.

"How Do You Hide a Blue Elephant on a Halloween Morning"

Here what happened that Halloween morning:

Metrojet Flight 9268 Airliner accident

Metrojet Flight 9268 was an international chartered passenger flight, operated by Russian airline Kogalymavia.

IATA flight No : 7K9268

ICAO flight No : KGL9268

Date : October 31, 2015

Operator : Metrojet

Fatalities : 224

https://en.wikipedia...jet_Flight_9268

"UK news article: Ex-KGB says Putin destroyed Russian jet

https://www.dailymai...e-yourself.html

But here is the 'rest of the story'...

Edomite-jew "Blue Flag" air force military exercise was being conducted in that same area !

Israel hosts its largest-ever international air force exercise

"Israeli, American, Greek, and Polish air personnel square off against a fictional enemy state in two-week drill"

October 30, 2015

" Air forces from around the world have gathered deep in the Arava desert in the south of Israel for the past week and a half to take part in the largest aerial exercise in the history of the Israeli Air Force.

The Blue Flag exercise, which is continuing through November 3, pits the Israeli Air Force, the United States Air Force, Greeces Hellenic Air Force and the Polish Air Force against a fictional enemy state, the captain in charge of all IAF exercises told The Times of Israel Thursday night. "

more at link

https://www.timesofi...force-exercise/

Regionsofisrael.jpg

2E01FBD300000578-3297871-British_airline

UK news article:

Is this proof ISIS shot down Russian plane killing all 224 on board?

Terror group releases chilling video as experts say jet did NOT lodge SOS call or have 'any faults' that would have caused crash

More at link:

https://www.dailymai...nai-desert.html

#98 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36855 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:58 PM

If the blue elephant thread was weeks or days before the airline crashed, it would be remarkable.

If afterward, not so much.

#99 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2542 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:58 PM

A traveling caravan of elephants, holding onto each other trunk to tail, came to railroad crossing and as the elephants were almost on the other side across the tracks, a train came along and killed two of them. Shortly thereafter, railroad company received an invoice from the owner of the elephants for $10,000. Immediately railroad official wrote a letter the owner of said animals and requested an explanation for the charge, writing, "What is the cost of a new elephant?" Owner responded, "$1,000 each." Official said, "But, we only killed two of them!" to which owner replied:, "Yes, but you pulled the assholes out of eight others." :shrug:

#100 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48447 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 12:20 AM

I don't like this joke!

God's command was given to Noah and his family the only pure-blood Adamite [Aryan] survivors of the [regional] flood. More broadly this refers to innocent blood of fellow Aryan Israelites.

God also gave instructions on how to judge and punish/execute criminals, conduct war and kill the enemy.

God told Aryan Israelites to totally destroy the seven evil non-Aryan nations that occupied the promise land. But Aryan Israel disobeyed and did not destroy ALL... and the non-Aryan survivors became thorns and stumbling blocks against Aryan Israelites.

God told King Saul to totally destroy ALL the evil Amalekites [Edomite tribe] and ALL their possessions. King Saul destroyed almost all, but not ALL. Because Saul did NOT obey God and destroy ALL, God ordained the kingdom be taken from Saul and given to David. God's irony... Saul was wounded in battle then killed by an Edomite who confessed the murder of the king to David. Since King Saul and David were at odds, the Edomite thought he would win brownie points with David by killing King Saul. David promptly executed the Edomite!

Edited by Atossa, 17 January 2020 - 12:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru