• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#101 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16865 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:25 PM

A theory is a scientifically proven fact provable by observation.

So a conspiracy theory is a well proven conspiracy that has occurred & is provable.

The conspirators prefer to kill the evidence or those who prove the conspiracy.

#102 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6300 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:34 PM

Trump causes Murders to happen and gets a Jew pass..God is great .

#103 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40078 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 05:22 AM

Trump has no idea who he is bombing or killing...he just doing it because the Jews tell him too

The fat pig is just a dumb puppet

#104 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:01 AM

Trump's choice of lawyers to fight the impeachment includes Dershowitz, who had the opinion that high crimes and misdemeanors historically was a broad standard including bad behavior as well as crimes.

As judges are appointed for life on good behavior, the standard for impeachment of a judge is broader than for presidents who are elected. The acquittal of President Johnson and other presidents after impeachment indicates a stricter standard requiring actual crimes to impeach.

Not any crime will do.   The crime has to affect the public interest, the office of president, or some serious aspect of government.   A traffic ticket or trivial misdemeanor is not sufficient.   Dershowitz will argue for a lax, broader standard used for judges, while the stricter standard of actual crime should be argued for a presidential impeachment.   I think Trump made the wrong choice based on name recognition rather than ability to get the Senate to buy an argument.

#105 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 01:29 PM

So..

Do you believe that Osama bin Laden turned the twin towers into fine pyroclastic flows in seconds ?

My understanding is that he was in fact behind 9/11 attacks. Him and a bunch of his Saudi friends!

Oswald? Who the heck knows? He was there..did he pull the trigger...doubtful! His rifle wasn't defective...what make you think it was? 6.5mm Carcano is a smooth shooter, low recoil, fast followups possible.

#106 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3434 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 09:37 PM

My understanding is that he was in fact behind 9/11 attacks. Him and a bunch of his Saudi friends!

Oswald? Who the heck knows? He was there..did he pull the trigger...doubtful! His rifle wasn't defective...what make you think it was? 6.5mm Carcano is a smooth shooter, low recoil, fast followups possible.

Incredible

I really can't believe you said that about bin Laden. You must be paid by the Jews. The fatal shot in Dealey Plaza came from the front.

#107 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3530 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 09:44 PM

Incredible

I really can't believe you said that about bin Laden. You must be paid by the Jews. The fatal shot in Dealey Plaza came from the front.

Oswald was so smooth with that fatal shot, he even bent the laws of physics, snapping the slumping presidents head backwards with that shot from behind...

I'm sure with forensics today they could exhume Kennedy and be able to determine where the fatal shot came from...

But I'm sure some would vehemently object, and it wouldn't be his family

Edited by redline, 21 January 2020 - 09:44 PM.

#108 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3530 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 09:51 PM

What's sickening is the highest profile murder ever committed and caught on video is rubbed in our face like a dirty diaper.

There is no way a 5 year old cant see what happened..

But its case closed..

Edited by redline, 21 January 2020 - 09:51 PM.

#109 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40078 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 09:55 PM

Incredible

I've been calling out that Jew troll for ages...saying Bin Laden was able to demolish 3 skyscrapers with two planes from a cave  in Afghanistan proves that Kingranch is one hell of a stinky Jew hasbara rat

#110 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16865 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:51 PM

In just a couple of days, they switched rifles.

#111 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16865 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:53 PM

When the entire range of officialdom from top to bottom fronts such obvious lies, you know most of them are scared to tell the truth,  and thus are just there for a paycheck.

#112 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:10 PM

I've been calling out that Jew troll for ages...saying Bin Laden was able to demolish 3 skyscrapers with two planes from a cave  in Afghanistan proves that Kingranch is one hell of a stinky Jew hasbara rat

Mario, did you know that the sound that goats make is called a bleat? Now your day is complete! :Bad:

#113 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:18 PM

Oswald was so smooth with that fatal shot, he even bent the laws of physics, snapping the slumping presidents head backwards with that shot from behind...

I'm sure with forensics today they could exhume Kennedy and be able to determine where the fatal shot came from...

But I'm sure some would vehemently object, and it wouldn't be his family

The "fatal shot" was recreated by forensics many times before and 'head snap backwards' happened time and time again! That in itself is no proof of who did it anyway?

Q to ask is who had interest in killing JFK?

Mafia for going after them, Cuban exiles for not supporting them in the Bay of Goats...err (sorry Mario)....Pigs, or Israelis for going against their nuke program?

#114 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3530 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:10 PM

The "fatal shot" was recreated by forensics many times before and 'head snap backwards' happened time and time again! That in itself is no proof of who did it anyway?
Q to ask is who had interest in killing JFK?

Mafia for going after them, Cuban exiles for not supporting them in the Bay of Goats...err (sorry Mario)....Pigs, or Israelis for going against their nuke program?

yeah ok, and the spray pattern that miraculously didnt project forward only to be tossed backwards because of course the "incredible speed of the limo"

right..

yeah..

ok...

Edited by redline, 22 January 2020 - 08:39 PM.

#115 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:57 PM

yeah ok, and the spray pattern that miraculously didnt project forward only to be tossed backwards because of course the "incredible let speed of the limo"

right..

yeah..

ok...

Ahhh! Why don't you bring up the 2nd shot thru the neck though...clearly back to front! Who done it than?

#116 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:04 PM

Incredible

I really can't believe you said that about bin Laden.

OMG!!! AS IF!!! As if I was insulting your girlfriend when I've said that...??? Eff yeah!!! I was talking about OBL!

You must be paid by the Jews.

I thought you were paying me?

The fatal shot in Dealey Plaza came from the front.

Garbage!!!

#117 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3530 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 08:41 PM

Ahhh! Why don't you bring up the 2nd shot thru the neck though...clearly back to front! Who done it than?

2 shooters never said it wasn't, but oswald did not fire the fatal shot.

you are a shill for the status quo establishment

Oswald got a hit, basically center mass, that one slumped Kennedy, no damn way he hit a moving target going away from that elevation. the motorcade coming towards the 2nd shooter provided a more stable target basically on the same plane..

from that elevation, the exit wound would have tore some of Kennedy's forehead front lobe or even eye socket..

none of that happened...he was hit on basically the same plane...IE the grassy knoll...

GHWB, the CIA, AND the jews wanted him dead, and kennedy fucked with the fed reserve.

And filthy people in the govt and filthy jews know it...

Buttoned up, nice and tidy..

Kennedys wound was ALTERED from Parkland Memorial on the trip to Bethesda, a receiving medical examiner said as such..

Edited by redline, 22 January 2020 - 09:38 PM.

#118 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3434 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 09:37 PM

OMG!!! AS IF!!! As if I was insulting your girlfriend when I've said that...??? Eff yeah!!! I was talking about OBL!

I thought you were paying me?

Garbage!!!

Case Closed

You are either a Jew or a paid shill. Case closed.

#119 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3530 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 09:40 PM

Case Closed

You are either a Jew or a paid shill. Case closed.

If it stinks like a jew shill, squawks like a jew shill, guess what...

it's a jew shill...

#120 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3530 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 09:47 PM

**** the Cubans, the CIA,knew about Oswald and his leanings and meetings, probably had info on when Oswald would be doing it

Hence the STILL classified documents

They made sure it got done...

Jews spooks and good old wormwfood GHWB.

Hope the worms have had a party, but maybe his carcass is too foul for them

Edited by redline, 22 January 2020 - 09:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru