8 replies to this topic

#1 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2266 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 04:40 PM

This is something I've been aware of for a long time but now would like for you to take a listen....I'm gonna try to be brief. Couldn't help but notice your great admiration for Hitler. Also, I couldn't help but notice that many people on here hates Hitler....calling him names like "secret Jew", etc.   As we all know it, September, 1st of 1939 marked the official start of WW2 in Europe culminating with German attack on Poland. Most of us are aware of Hitler's original plan to start the war on August, 24th or 26th of 1939 but was postpone by Hitler to said Sept, 1st.

Question is why would he do that? So, here I go....not many people know that the month of September in pre-WW2 (second republic) Poland was an official "anti-Jew" month to be celebrated by not supporting any Jew establishments or business! Mention of such proclamation by Polish Government can be found in Encyclopedia Britannica. Physical attacks or causing harm by mental abuse (i.e.cursing the Jew) was strictly forbidden, dough. So, I ask you, Atossa...wouldn't you agree with me that Hitler's reasoning for postponing the start of WW2 to September 1st was his way of celebrating 'polish anti-jew month' by punishing Pols for their blasphemy against Jew?

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38241 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:07 PM

as a courtesy to our Atossa I will wait for her to respond first as this thread was directed to her....Holy crap I'm such a nice guy

Edited by Mario Milano, 17 January 2020 - 05:07 PM.

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16464 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:21 PM

Regarding Kingranche's questions and comments:

USA, & UK went to the Polish Administration offering them huge support if they would murder the Germanic population of Poland and be as obnoxious as possible towards Germany.

When the Polish administration did this,  Germany went to correct the situation.  The completely corrupt UK then declared war on Germany.

Thus it was the UK that started World War Two, just as it was UK that essentially started WW1.

And when Germany offered to stop WW1 and everyone go back to where they started, it was the UK working with Wilson who prevented this Peace offer and replaced it with more war, more suffering and more death & destruction.

UK has acted in evil intent for much of the 19th and 20th centuries.

Edited by Ivan88, 17 January 2020 - 05:24 PM.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38241 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:32 PM

Regarding Kingranche's questions and comments:

USA, & UK went to the Polish Administration offering them huge support if they would murder the Germanic population of Poland and be as obnoxious as possible towards Germany.

When the Polish administration did this,  Germany went to correct the situation.  The completely corrupt UK then declared war on Germany.

Thus it was the UK that started World War Two, just as it was UK that essentially started WW1.

You had to didn't you Ivan?...here I was waiting for Atossa to respond first just being courteous...but what the hell...

The Jew media make out that Germany invaded all of Europe.....But they kinda try to bury the fact that Rothschild controlled England declared war on Germany, Germany didn't attack or invade or provoke England....But Judea did and the Jew media announced it to the world that the Jews have declared war on Germany but using other peopleto die in that war for them, and the Brits were ordered to follow orders because they are a Rothschild scum controlled Government

judea_declares_war_on_germany_21.jpg

#5 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16464 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:35 PM

Thanks Mario. What has been overlooked is that Ashkenaz & Khazars Publicallycondemned most Jews in Europe to death for not supporting the Khazar/Edomite plan to rebuild Jerusalem.

And, to facilitate such a mass slaughter, they got a law created that declared these guys to be German, so that Germany would be blamed for their Holocaust.

a special court was established,

"Intended to enable prominent party members to rid themselves of the stigma of Jewish ancestry,"

Law of April 12, 1938 (Reichsgestzblatt I, 386)

Encyclopedia Britanica 1953, Page 219C Vol. 10

Edited by Ivan88, 17 January 2020 - 05:40 PM.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38241 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:41 PM

Thanks Mario. What has been overlooked is that Ashkenaz & Khazars Publicallycondemned most Jews in Europe to death for not supporting the Khazar/Edomite plan to rebuild Jerusalem.

But most of those jews in Europe were Khazars, they weren't Jews and none of them were condemned to death...that is just a Jew fairy tale, you know holohoax shit so the Rothschilds could steal Palestine

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36524 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:51 PM

I vaguely recall one of Hitler's speeches in which he complained that the Polish government was abusing its German residents, treating them badly, discriminating against Germans living in Poland, and that was his reason which justified invading Poland.

Russia argues a similar situation exists in the Ukraine but did not invade to protect its Russian citizens living in Ukraine.   Instead, Russian residents decided to fight back against the Ukraine government.

Anyway, Hitler said he pleaded with the Polish government to leave Germans alone who were living in Poland, but the abuse continued, so Germany invaded.

How much of that was some sort of cover story to appease other nations so they would not intervene is up to historians to figure out.

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46463 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 06:33 PM

I will not grace this contrived Edomite-jew topic with a response to your stupid question.

Like Putin, you red army trolls love to fight WW2 over and over again because you are deluded in thinking "your side" was victorious !

The evil perverted antichrist abominations of the past 70+ years should be proof for you that "your side" has been severely punished for your Edomite-jew "victory" over Hitler, the ONLY Aryan leader who had the will, ability and courage to do the Lord's work and fight against the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews !!

Hitler and his fallen noble Aryan Christian warriors are the REAL victors... but you are incapable of understanding that concept.

Edited by Atossa, 17 January 2020 - 06:35 PM.

#9 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2266 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 06:57 PM

I will not grace this...

Okay than....have it your way and grace nothing, Atossa!

For the rest of you guys just an FYI...Glivitz radio station incident was the trigger for the invasion of Poland and Hitler in his speeches accused Poland of being too lenient with the prosecution towards "bands of bandits" crossing the boarder to rape and kill German women. And yes! Hitler called them "bandits" in order to hide their true identity...you know what the real name of the rapist was? Irgun paramilitary! And this is yet another fact to speak against Hitler....in my book!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru