46 replies to this topic

#21 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:00 PM

Just as a side note, the east coast of canada is getting 70 cm of snow and 150k/hr winds..

So close to a yard of snow NOT DRIFTED, it should bury some houses by the time it's over, and yes, you cant get out your door..because of a wall of snow..

you open it and there is a cool mold on your door's features imprinted in a wall of snow

Just like the good old days..

It was -31 here, with a -49 windchill, just another typical winter day in canada, and probably Russia..

Car started, block heaters work.

**** off and die greta..

Edited by redline, 18 January 2020 - 02:07 PM.

#22 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:50 PM

I sure hope that wind is gonna take out your internet connection for a few days....and the whole world is gonna breathe easy again by not listening to you rant! 

#23 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38536 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:58 PM

I sure hope that wind is gonna take out your internet connection for a few days....and the whole world is gonna breathe easy again by not listening to you rant! 

Going a tad insane there you Jew rat?

Now hasbara  troll wants no one on the internet that disagrees with his Jew propaganda  rants

#24 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:02 PM

Got no response to the laws of foreign intervention?

Figured so

You have no business in Syria

So put your 50 cals up in the air and leave.

Russia, Syria and Iran are taking care of business..

Edited by redline, 18 January 2020 - 03:04 PM.

#25 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:04 PM

Going a tad insane there you Jew rat?

Now hasbara  troll wants no one on the internet that disagrees with his Jew propaganda  rants

Stop pretending, mario! Why don't you just ask red to marry you? :lafn:

Come out of the closet...it's okay, nobody is gonna stone you to death! Well? Maybe Atossa would!?

#26 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:06 PM

Got no response to the laws of foreign intervention?

Got your response right here... :jab: 

#27 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15328 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 10:46 PM

He who has a bigger gun is in control! Joking aside...according to UN chapter US has the legal right to be there without declaring a war or something like that! It says that you can deploy your forces cross the boarder to another country if you believe and have a proof that "terrorist insurgency" is originating from said area of foreign country! 

Bollocks!!! they are there stealing oil,i am waiting for the day when they get what those bastards did at that base in Iraq.

#28 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46617 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:39 PM

Just as a side note, the east coast of canada is getting 70 cm of snow and 150k/hr winds..

So close to a yard of snow NOT DRIFTED, it should bury some houses by the time it's over, and yes, you cant get out your door..because of a wall of snow..

you open it and there is a cool mold on your door's features imprinted in a wall of snow

Just like the good old days..

It was -31 here, with a -49 windchill, just another typical winter day in canada, and probably Russia..

Car started, block heaters work.

**** off and die greta..

Glad I don't live in the cold dismal north.

Here in the sunny south, thank God it's been a mild winter with daytime highs into the 50s, 60s and even a few 70s [Fahrenheit.]

#29 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16548 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:58 PM

Here in the sunny south, thank God it's been a mild winter with daytime highs into the 50s, 60s and even a few 70s [Fahrenheit.]

I'm glad You are getting some mild weather Atossa. Enjoy it!

Too bad that guy yapping about snow drifts is one of those gurus of K's and centigrade junk.  If he has spoken English, we could all appreciate his storm description.

#30 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16548 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 12:32 AM

Only way Russians should meet Yankee war criminals is when Yanks are running away and Russsians are pursuing them.

#31 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 01:29 AM

Only way Russians should meet Yankee war criminals is when Yanks are running away and Russsians are pursuing them.

And only time you should be running your mouth like that is when you are being waterboarded by NSA!

#32 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25714 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 08:21 AM

So, USC...who is this newly appointed clown exactly? Looks to be an oligarch!?

Mikhail Mishustin

Mishutin is a very smart person, he uses advanced Internet technologies, he collected taxes + 64%. Do you understand what this figure is? Now, each cash register is directly connected via the Internet to the Central Tax Office. You flew to Moscow, to the Sheremetyevo airport, ordered coffee and they already see it. Big Brother? Maybe. But he raised money for Russia. The West imposed sanctions against us and we ourselves had to get out.

#33 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25714 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 08:26 AM

P.S. This is not found anywhere - neither in America, nor in Europe, nor in China, your taxes are recorded online. You do not need to do anything, you do not need to fill out tax returns. The computer and the Internet did everything for you.

#34 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38536 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:21 AM

:bump:

Because cossack buried the whole front page

#35 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3162 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 02:07 PM

I live for this...

When I was a kid I used to climb up to the top of the steel clad roof of the old rink just because I could..the snow had drifted/been plowed right up to the bottom of the roofline..then would slide down the slippery metal. it was one great big slide..

my mother used to walk to school with her sister from a shack in the country, they were put there for the winter because the homestead was too far away from town, and roads became impassable. they would be supplied with food and wood and oil for the lanterns. she said one winter they were walking on top of the telephone lines, the snow was so deep and drifted.

They did their homework by coal oil lantern, kept their shack warm with wood and cooked their own meals. This after walking to and from school in whatever weather. Mom ended up scoring the highest in the provincial departmental exams for trigonometry. Despite what they went through. Now we have retards skipping school and telling us we are screwing up the planet. Tell that to the people on the east coast right now. they are probably walking on top of the old poles right now.

Just like my mother did.

**** you grettard.

Edited by redline, 19 January 2020 - 02:08 PM.

#36 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:32 PM

P.S. This is not found anywhere - neither in America, nor in Europe, nor in China, your taxes are recorded online. You do not need to do anything, you do not need to fill out tax returns. The computer and the Internet did everything for you.

Sounds not only as 'Big Brother" is watching your every move but also sounds like a "hacker paradise"!!! I don't like it! Do you think that maybe 'voting on line', you know...no need to get up in the morning, go to church, pray for your country and then go vote...the old fashion way, is gonna be the next move for Putin?

#37 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38536 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:06 PM

That is how it is done in Australia......Tax time just log on, everything on the tax form is already filled out, how much you earned, how much interest you earned etc.....You just log on and press send then log off....Yeh big brother Jew is recording every cent we earn or spend

#38 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15328 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 10:32 PM

One question! Does the Americans now control the territory of Syria where the Russians entered?

https://www.fort-rus...atrol-in-syria/   According to this report it looks like it,this must be another incident,all I know is those bitches need a wake up call.

#39 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 01:02 AM

That is how it is done in Australia......

That's why Australia is........upside down? Ha, ha too funny!

So....are you guys still allowed to use cash or is it a thing of the past also? How bout silver dollar?

Edited by Kingranch, 20 January 2020 - 01:26 AM.

#40 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25714 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 02:36 AM

I grew up in a big city. I was afraid of this city. I did not go out and my father drove me on a sled in the winter, and in the spring and summer he forced me to ride a bicycle. I did not like this city. There was a problem for me to go to school. I was afraid. But then everything returned to normal. When they told me at the University that I was going to the Army .... then I just went to the Army. When I started shooting real cartridges from a real Kalashnikov assault rifle, I finally came to my senses and became the one you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru