24 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41375 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:59 AM

The Kalergi Plan & The Cultural Suicide of Germany: Almost 50% of Newborns are NOT GERMAN

Merkel’s work is finished.

She and her pro-Muslim immigration counterparts have ruined Germany.

The damage done would take generations to fix, if it is even possible.

____

The Kalergi plan isn't a muslim plan It's the  Jews

Read article here: https://russia-insid...l-video/ri28161

Edited by Mario Milano, 20 January 2020 - 11:01 AM.

#2 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 01:41 PM

50% you say? Hmmm....what about goat population in Germany? Are the goats doing Okay?

BTW, NO! Of course I'm not talking about you, Mario! Giving that there is so many Muslims born there now days I'm worry bout their "well being and sexual comfort!"

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 05:45 PM

So sad to see those lovely beer garden maidens disappear and be replaced by  who knows what.

On top of that, Germany is the European equivalent of Syria, the mother of Western Civilization & Christianity.

When Germany protected Martin Luther, the Vatican began it's vicious hatred of Germany even to the point of supporting Morganthou's plan to kill all Germans and turn Germany into cow pasture, which the stupid, deluded insane Americans sought to do by fire bombing all cities and starving the survivors.

Edited by Ivan88, 20 January 2020 - 05:49 PM.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48985 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 06:07 PM

So what else is new ?

ALL leaders of [former] Aryan Israel European Christian nations have sold themselves body, mind and soul... and sold out their Aryan people... to the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-bolshevik jew/nwo which works overtime to destroy God's Aryan race via miscegenation.

THIS is the evil end of the age. As Daniel 12 tells us, the power of God's people has been totally broken. As Rev 12 tells us, the evil RED dragon [Edomite-jews] is now making war against the remnant of the woman's [Aryan] seed. There is no world leader who will stand up and stand in the gap for God's Aryan people.

#5 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6576 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 08:47 PM

When is your god coming back to visit ?And is he Black ?

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:47 PM

Atossa's God is not "coming back". He is Here ruling Earth and the Universe in the Here  and Now.

Do you expect Him to bump off the bad guys all of a sudden.  He doesn't work that way. He let's everyone prove what kind of person they are.

"The wages of sin are death."  Those who choose to hate Who and What He loves, are simply proving that they have no place in the Universe beyond this one life.

#7 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6576 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:03 PM

Tell the White Germans God wants them to suffer and die out to prove a point.

#8 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:10 PM

Tell the White Germans God wants them to suffer and die out to prove a point.

Sad to see anyone say such a cruel, crude, untrue thing.

It is something that those who hate Mankind would say.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48985 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:18 PM

Atossa's God is not "coming back". He is Here ruling Earth and the Universe in the Here and Now.

Do you expect Him to bump off the bad guys all of a sudden.

The God I worship, the God my Aryan Christian forefathers worship, the ONLY God, the God of Israel, Jesus Christ, IS COMING BACK !!!

YES, He is coming back to destroy the antichrist evildoers !!!

Over and over again FAKE "Ivan88" repeatedly witnesses against himself as one of the antichrist evildoers !!

No wonder he doesn't want the return of Christ !!

#10 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:31 AM

When You say He is coming back, You are saying He is gone and not Here Now.

John 14:19,20,21  Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye live also.

[20] At that day ye know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
[21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me is loved of my Father, and I love him, and manifest myself to him.

6-14

Iesous saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

[7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
[8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
[9] Iesous saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
[10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.
[11] Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
[12] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do, he does also; and greater works than these he does; because I go unto my Father.
[13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
[14] If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I do it.

Edited by Ivan88, 23 January 2020 - 12:39 AM.

#11 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:50 AM

There’s a man we call our Leader.
He’s fine and strong and brave,
And we’ll follow him unquestioning
Towards an early grave.
He gives us hope of sacrifice
And a chance to die in vain,
And if we’re one of the lucky ones,
We’ll live to die again.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48985 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:25 AM

When You say He is coming back, You are saying He is gone and not Here Now.

Many years here, I have repeatedly explained it to you... and you have repeatedly witnessed against yourself that YOU are an evil blaspheming antichrist !!

As the Bible tells us... there is a time when evildoers pass the point of no return. YOU passed that point long ago !!

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:09 PM

While Atossa is correct that our glorious amalgamation of Khazaars, Edomites and Ashkenazis and apostate churchianity fanatics is succeeding in it's policies to wipe out Christian Israel, Christ can certainly send His harvesters to clean up the situation at any time;

However Her insistence on not being able to see Christ ruling His Kingdom in the Here and Now is a definite problem for her.

John 14:19,20,21  Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye live also.

[20] At that day ye know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
[21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me is loved of my Father, and I love him, and manifest myself to him.

Edited by Ivan88, 23 January 2020 - 03:12 PM.

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48985 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 06:28 PM

For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened. At that time, if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is,' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. See, I have told you in advance. So if they tell you, 'There He is in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Matthew 24:21-27

For as the lightning flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other, so will be the Son of Man in His day.

Luke 17:24

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It was the same in the days of Lot: People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But on the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be just like that on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

Luke 17: 26-30

That is why we boast among God's churches about your perseverance and faith in the face of all the persecution and affliction you are enduring. All this is clear evidence of God's righteous judgment. And so you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. After all, it is only right for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you, and to grant relief to you who are oppressed and to us as well, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in blazing fire. He will inflict vengeance on those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

2 Thessalonians 1:4-8

Edited by Atossa, 23 January 2020 - 06:36 PM.

#15 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:03 PM

Mathew 23 shows Christ condemning the Pharisees and their Edomite Jerusalem, especially verses 33-38.

Chapter 24 continues Christ's condemnation of Jerusalem & their temple. He warns Christians in Jerusalem when to get out, and to get out quick.

And as He said, not one stone would left upon another. Rome carried out all the Judgement upon Jerusalem and it's Edomite temple.

And today Edomites and their converts pray at a wall that was a Roman fortress  in Christ's time. Herod's temple was wiped out completely.

Long after Jerusalem was desroyed by Christ's Roman Army, One Roman emperor tried to do some rebuilding there and bad things happened and stoped all rebuilding efforts.

Edited by Ivan88, 23 January 2020 - 08:05 PM.

#16 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:03 PM

33 Albert Pike letter to 33 Giuseppe Mazzini written in 1871...

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Well, well, well? Where do we go from here? So what these Christ killers really want from us? I guess you'd need to read up on "11 Luciferian points of power"!

http://www.assemblyo...points-of-power

#17 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:11 PM

Albert Pike was a Mason who preached creating chaos so as to create "order.

Almost all USA administrations love to create chaos before they erect their "order."

Originally being a Mason was being a builder.  But Talmudists took over, made the peasants happy with nice words and ceremonies, but continued the kind of trash we have seen for a few hundred years to now.

#18 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:15 PM

I know a woman who as a young child on Valentine's Day & Carnival in Dresden Germany. While the murderous Americans & Brits bombed the city with fire to show their love, her mother took her out of the city escaping also the murderous American pilots who merclessly machinegunned everyone fleeing the fire storm.

I suppose most so called Americans still think making America Great involves burning lots of people to death. Congratulations, America, Molech & Remphan your devil gods are happy with your killings. You even love killing your own babies and making them into flavor enhancers for your sweetened soda pop drinks.

And, all my life, so far, most so called Americans fully support burning millions of people to death in  USA's perpetual lust for ever more war.

Just think, millions of insane so called Americans were very happy to wipe out the German People. They even had a booklet made during their war on Germany that called for killing all Germans and turning Germany into cow pasture.

Is it not likely that this kind of people also deserves to be wiped out, bred out or whatever, especially considering that most of them still justify murdering millions of people,  white ones too.

Edited by Ivan88, 23 January 2020 - 08:25 PM.

#19 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:39 AM

Internet Explorer is stupid. They won't allow the pasting of anything  here.

https:www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK3NVUnMbH8   Had to type it in by hand.

Name of video is -have to type it in by hand,  fingerl Flitzer - Happy Lieder im Waidler Sound

The world needs more German Volk and their Good Deeds.

And Pravda don't want these beautiful singers here.

On top of that they won't let me post on a different browser that allows pasting things into a post.

Pravda insists my password is no good.

Then they want to send a new password, but never do.

Tried to put picture of the pretty German Girls, but Pravda picture post thing refuses to do it.

Tried another picture and pravda's picture post thing just sits there doing nothing except to say the options have changed.  But everything is frozen and you can't get out of it except to ditch the whole thing.  They must have hired some USA computer gurus that love to complicate everything they can.

Edited by Ivan88, 27 January 2020 - 02:59 AM.

#20 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6576 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:45 AM

Merkel is  a jew and the Germans are still on their knees for wanting to be free of Jews.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru