29 replies to this topic

#21 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36536 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:24 AM

2 FBI agents came to my home from a field office 3 hours each way.They informed  me some jews have threats on my life .From GAB I think.Anyhow They gave  me  a card.I have not been to Gab  in over 4 months .Hopefully they will call on these Jews ,???

Fkn parasites have gone to war against every one in the world, buy guns and heaps of ammo Bruce...if they come after you, take as many with you as possible

#22 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16187 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:24 PM

Fkn parasites have gone to war against every one in the world, buy guns and heaps of ammo Bruce...if they come after you, take as many with you as possible

When "they come after you"  They use everything they have to squash you before you can do anything, and they have tons of armor too.

They especially like to do as they did in Iraq, break down your door at 2 AM and rush in before you can even wake up.

Edited by Ivan88, 22 January 2020 - 04:25 PM.

#23 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36536 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:32 PM

When "they come after you"  They use everything they have to squash you before you can do anything, and they have tons of armor too.

They especially like to do as they did in Iraq, break down your door at 2 AM and rush in before you can even wake up.

Yeh we know that, that's what the Jew Bolsheviks used to do to Russian citizens and disappear them by the millions.....

So do we just give up to the Jew world odor....because what they did to Russiians is going to be minor to what they plan to do to the Goyim world wide?

#24 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:43 PM

do we just give up to the Jew

A mass emigration of all Christ bearing people to Cape Town, South Africa and starting anew...this time without mistakes of the past!

#25 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4888 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:40 PM

This is Why Iran ,North Korea and others must get Nukes submarines and rockets to protect themselves from the American world police .

#26 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:40 PM

This is Why Iran ,North Korea and others must get Nukes submarines and rockets to protect themselves from the American world police .

This is completely counter productive from our angle! And again in this case...an enemy of my enemy is not my friend!

#27 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4888 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 10:57 PM

From history you learn you do not make deals  with ZOG

#28 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2610 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:04 AM

Pompeo needs to be put on a medieval rack. In the chamber where Saddam was hung.

I'll turn the crank, slowly.

Make that vile piece of dog dung whimper for his life..

Then, I would bury..

him. With great pleasure.

Edited by redline, 23 January 2020 - 12:06 AM.

#29 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:02 AM

From history you learn you do not make deals  with ZOG

What is ZOG?....For those that don't know for sure:

ZOG is nothing but your very own Government under Zionist occupation! Now you ask: what is Zionism? Zionism is a quasi-religious belief, held by many Bolshevik Jews of Israel, that "God does not exist, but he gave us your land, so we can demolish and burn down your houses, leave your children homeless, and take it!" Now you ask: What is Bolshevism. Bolshevism is a adherence to what Lenin said. So, what did he say? He said -- "what is to be done?" a "burning questions of our movement" to which the very Zionists of today (mentioned at the beginning) subscribe and implement by simply burning down palestinian houses! So...now you know! :clap:

Edited by Kingranch, 23 January 2020 - 01:17 AM.

#30 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15244 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 10:32 PM

that rabid dog Pompeo should be put down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru