Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Virginia Democrats Push Legislation to Make Criticism of Government Officials a Criminal Offense

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36897 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:45 PM

I meant Christendom in its true meaning!

b04c1ee94ab21ab1eab10bff3f0125e9.jpg

Christendom is what has made the planet a 21st century marvel today,,it has survived and endured the onslaught of the satanic jews......We would still be living in mud huts had Christendom not kicked the shit out of these Jew parasites for over thousand years...These Jew inbreds want to exterminate the white race and Christians and make humanity go and live back in the dark ages as long as they rule over us....

These parasites are in our lives non stop...time to get them out

#22 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36897 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 05:13 PM

Caption...

FFS I just want to go home and raise my children in peace......But these fucking jews won't ever allow it...Please God make this the last time I have to deal with these Jew scum and make me come home safe to my children.....

b04c1ee94ab21ab1eab10bff3f0125e9.jpg

#23 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1746 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:43 PM

Actually, the OG pledge goes something like this:

“I pledge to guard heart, spirit, body, and mind from the corruption of this Wound upon the World.

“I furthermore promise and declare that I shall wage relentless war against the Spawn of the Pit and their manifold legions, as directed by those with charge of this Crusade and whenever opportunity presents, to extirpate and annihilate their execrable race and any who serve them.”

#24 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22305 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:59 PM

So, all that being said and knowing that Putin, Trump, Rothschild and many others are on the side of Khazarians of Israel, betting on the side of Iran and Hesbos to counter balance this evil force is futile enterprise! Again, that being said...where do we (Christendom) stand?

The book of Enoch asks: "How will you recognise him when he comes?"

#25 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36897 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 06:42 AM

GUNS%2B%25282%2529.png

#26 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36897 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 06:42 AM

GUNS%2B%25284%2529.png

#27 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36897 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 06:48 AM

Nothing is wrong with it...It is just that the Jews hate it because it has only ever been whites in the history of humanity to kick the f uck out of demonic jew asses...The Jews know this hence why they are trying to exterminate the white race..The only enemy they have...They know blacks, asian, muslims are easily controlled by the Jews...whites are not.... as history has proven..No Jew satanic world order on our planet while the white race exists

FFS the Jews even say it themselves why they must exterminate the white race, their only real enemy

Jewhaters.png

Why haven't these Jews that are trying to exterminate you been run out of country yet Americans?

JEWS%2B%252811%2529.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru