Governments politicians and elections

Voting for garbage

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45490 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 06:01 PM

Those silly Geico insurance commercials are cute.

Geico's British-accent talking lizard has been around for many years. I still have my late son's little plastic Geico lizard they were giving away to kids at a hot air balloon festival back in 2004.

Now Geico's competitor, Esurance, has a funny retort to Geico's famous British lizard. I've seen this on TV many times and every time I laugh !

Edited by Atossa, 25 January 2020 - 06:04 PM.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45490 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 06:32 PM

Speaking of TV commercials. The evil Edomite-jew/nwo is going to extremes pushing the evil "days of Noah" race-mixing agenda on society... showing mixed families... White women with black men and White men with black women... and there are several TV commercials showing White fathers with black daughters.

Back before the US Extreme Marxist court FORCED the legalization of miscegenation back in 1967... race-mixing was illegal here in Texas [and other Southern states.] Back then there were NO mixed-race marriages here [it was illegal in Texas and other states] and NO mixed-race couples shown on TV even for many years after the court decision. But now the evil perverted miscegenationist antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo is working overtime showing evil disgusting race-mixing on TV as if that is the "norm" to promote the total destruction of the Aryan Christ-bearing race globally.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36611 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 02:05 PM

Speaking of TV commercials. The evil Edomite-jew/nwo is going to extremes pushing the evil "days of Noah" race-mixing agenda on society... showing mixed families... 

Getting this Jew crap here Australia as well...Mccains ad for chips (french fries as yankees know them) have chips being cooked while two faggot guys kiss each other on the lips....There is no reason for that to sell chips....fkn ridiculous...Needless to say I stopped buying anything Mccains since now everytime I see their products in the supermarket i feel sick,,,If Mccains are trying to poison our minds...and that is what they are doing, who's to say they won't also poison the food they are selling us? (Jews have a long long long loooooong history of poisoning the goyim)

Edited by Mario Milano, 26 January 2020 - 04:36 PM.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45490 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 10:09 PM

The evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo is also pushing the vile sodomite agenda. Antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo TV is now filled with both the evil race-mixing "days of Noah" and the evil "days of Lot" sodomite perversion. I liked watching the game show "Wheel of Fortune" that has been on American TV for many decades and used to be wholesome. But now that show like most TV shows is tainted with the evil Edomite-jew/nwo race-mixing or sodomite perversions... as if that is now the accepted cultural norm. I also liked watching the real estate channel... but it too is now filled with race-mixed and/or sodomite couples. And if the TV shows themselves don't promote those evil sinful perversions... the TV ads do! It has come to the point one can not watch American TV without being bombarded with antichrist evil and perversion. I am more than ready to end the electric Edomite-jew vomiting into my home by permanently pulling the plug.

Edited by Atossa, 26 January 2020 - 10:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru