Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Speaking of jew rats... how's this for synchronicity !

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45634 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 07:17 PM

Mario's favorite phrase is... "jew rats"

Speaking of jew rats... how's this for synchronicity !

China coronavirus spread is accelerating, Xi Jinping warns

25 January 2020

" The spread of a deadly new virus is accelerating, Chinese President Xi Jinping warned, after holding a special government meeting on the Lunar New Year public holiday.

The country is facing a "grave situation" Mr Xi told senior officials, according to state television...

... Lunar New Year celebrations for the year of the rat, which began on Saturday, have been cancelled in many Chinese cities. "

https://www.bbc.com/...-china-51249208

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45634 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 07:22 PM

The Chinese also have good reason to get rid of the jew rats !

Evil jew rats were instrumental in China's Edomite-jew-bolshevik revolution.

China's decades long 'one child policy' [and forced abortions] targeted the Han [ethnic Chinese]... ethnic minorities were exempt.

Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping who decreed China's one-child policy was born in a Hakka region. The "Hakka" [word means "guests"] are figuratively and literally associated with jews. The Hakkas were foreigners who appeared in China in the Song Dynasty which began in 960AD [10th century] around the same time the Edomite-jew Khazar Empire was destroyed by Sviatoslav I, Prince of Kievan Rus and father of 'Vladimir the Great' !!

Edited by Atossa, 25 January 2020 - 07:24 PM.

#3 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10515 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 07:41 PM

By deliberately spreading the virus, China can now do some big unethical human experimentation without paying

the Chinese guinea pigs, the same way USA and Canada used people as guinea pigs

In 1933, about 600 Native children from the reserves near Qu'Appelle, Saskatchewan were enrolled in a trial to test the tuberculosis vaccine.

So (except for the guinea pigs) everyone wins. We learn more about man made viruses, and blame Chinese wet markets.

https://en.wikipedia...experimentation

Edited by Hellboy, 25 January 2020 - 07:42 PM.

#4 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16235 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:23 AM

Synchronicity?

All the internet browers are yapping about syncing everything. I turned off Yandex because they are so in love with this sync junk that they cannot even save a favorite. They want me to do some stupid confusing sync junk!

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45634 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 03:15 AM

Apparently FAKE "Ivan88" doesn't like Carl Jung.

" The term synchronicity is coined by Jung to express a concept that belongs to him:
the acausal connection of two or more psychic and physical phenomena."

https://www.carl-jun...chronicity.html

While important beneficial synchronicity can be objectively observed as Jung discovered...
the action of synchronicity is controlled by God who can use it for divine revelation.

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16235 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 03:19 AM

Thanks for the back up data, Attossa, however the sync stuff on the computer has very little to do with God's synchronicity controlled by God for Divine Revelation, or any of that "acausal connection of two or more psychic and physical phenomena"

I still don't know what this sync stuff is about.

When they put the stuff I need in an convient, legible & useful spot, that I can appreciate. But putting it out in some invisible hole in the sky I can't appreciate.

Edited by Ivan88, 27 January 2020 - 03:26 AM.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45634 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 03:45 AM

I could tell you about a synchronicity... involving something extremely strange that repeatedly happened in the week before my son suddenly and unexpectedly died during a seizure... that should blow your socks off. But as I soon discovered, it was God's message for me personally and trying to share it with others is pointless... especially someone like you who can't even grasp the concept of synchronicity.

In the Bible, something similar happened to Ezekiel whose beloved wife suddenly died. God had told Ezekiel it would happen and how the death of his wife is symbolic [synchronistic] to how God was getting ready to totally destroy Jerusalem and the temple.

In addition to the extreme strangeness that happened repeatedly within the week before my son died... for several months prior to that, God kept moving me over and over to research Ezekiel's wife. So much so, I searched on line and immediately found a very obscure but interesting webpage about Ezekiel's wife. That webpage was part of a larger website created by parents whose son had died in an accident. I was so moved, I posted a nice sympathy response in their guest book. Little did I realize when I left that nice response... a month later my own son would die. Now I realize more than most people... God does indeed work in mysterious ways!

Edited by Atossa, 27 January 2020 - 04:13 AM.

#8 Mr Walker

Mr Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:19 AM

Jung

CGJung.jpg

Carl Jung was a violent psychopath read on ..

June 2, 1910, Dear Professor Freud I was amazed by your news the adventure with Schottlander is marvelous, of course the slimy bastard was lying. I hope you roasted, flayed and impaled the fellow with such genial ferocity that he got a lasting taste for the effectiveness of psychoanalysis, I subscribe to your final judgment with all my heart.

Such is the nature of these beasts since I could read the filth in him from his face I would have gone for his throat, I hope to God you told him all the truths so plainly that even his hen's brain could absorb them. Now we shall see what his next coup will be, had I been in your shoes I would have softened up his guttersnipe complex with a sound Swiss thrashing. Carl Jung,The Adventure With Schottlander.

Just as churchmen have been getting away with generations of child abuse, torture and murder, the same has been underway in psychoanalysis clinics and psychiatric hospitals pdf world wide since forever.

Edited by Mr Walker, 27 January 2020 - 04:27 AM.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45634 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:47 AM

The "friendship" between Edomite-jew Freud and Aryan Jung did not last long.

#10 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16235 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 02:17 AM

A appreciate and admire Atossa's attempt at explaining syncronicity with here experiences and loss of her son.

You have my sympathy on that sad experience.

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45634 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 07:19 AM

A appreciate and admire Atossa's attempt at explaining syncronicity with here experiences and loss of her son.
You have my sympathy on that sad experience.

The fact that God blessed me with many mysterious and profound synchronicities beginning months before... made his sudden/unexpected death bearable and meaningful.

#12 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16235 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 02:23 PM

None the less, Yandex and Fire Fox browsers are in love with what they call "sync". All they did was cause confusion, incapacity and trouble on my computer.

#13 pacific

pacific

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6519 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:52 PM

diminuendo aumentano le possibilità di vittoria, è matematica non noccioline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru