Theme© by Fisana

Photo

"America is being corrupted, exploited, degraded and murdered by the organized Jewish community"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36535 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:47 PM

"America is being corrupted, exploited, degraded and murdered by the organized Jewish community"

CreatingISIS.jpg

Guess only an idiot would ask why doesn't the MSM truly investigate the 2008 financial collapse? But why look into that mugging when we had endless tales of al CIA Duh terrorists shouting Allah Akbar and slicing off heads, cutting open chests and eating hearts. Gosh, you don't think one is connected to the other? Am I being cynical to ask if that fear of al CIA Duh was deliberately created to not only keep America bogged down for decades fighting wars for Israel, but to provide cover to the thieving bastards who looted the USA using the MBS meltdown? After all, what would scare Americans more, lurid tales of al CIA Duh types hiding in their parks, ready to jump out and slit their throats or mundane news about financial con games that were so complicated, it was difficult for even a PhD to decipher?

MuskMSM.jpg

Vulture Capitalism, Jews — and Hollywood, Part 2 February 10, 2020/14 Comments/in Featured Articles, Jews and Hollywood /by Edmund Connelly, Ph. D.

The Big Short. Did things get any better in 2015 when the star-studded film The Big Short came out? Definitely not. Here we had Brad Pitt, Steve Carell, Christian Bale and Ryan Gosling — goys to a man — acting out the script of the book of the same name by best-selling author Michael Lewis (Moneyball, The Blind Side). And that script would be about how the subprime mortgage industry was slated for a big fall, with our main characters devising ways to place bets on such a fall. To them, there was a serious housing bubble and they meant to collect when the collapse of the bubble came.

This time, however, Hollywood alone cannot be faulted for seriously downplaying Jewish identity because gentile author Lewis already did that for them, thank you very much.

I had high hopes for Lewis’s book revolving around Jewish identity and was encouraged when I read the second sentence of Chapter One: “[Steve Eisman had] grown up in New York City, gone to yeshiva schools, graduated from the University of Pennsylvania magna cum laude, and then with honors from Harvard Law School.” Yes, I thought, this book was going to openly discuss Jewish identity on Wall Street.

A few pages later, Lewis describes Eisman’s wife and her mother talking about the United Jewish Appeal, as well as how the young Eisman studied the Talmud to find its internal inconsistencies, so I thought we might have a Jewish tale on par with Jordan Belfort’s The Wolf of Wall Street. Alas, that was the last we heard of anything explicitly related to Jews or Jewishness. What a pity, since the subprime mortgage bond collapse was in fact an intensely Jewish affair.

We could have read about Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs, Maurice “Hank” Greenberg of AIG, Sandy Weill of Citigroup, Dick Fuld of bankrupt Lehman Brothers, or Alan Schwartz of the failed Bear Sterns—and many, many other Jewish players on Wall Street. Most remarkably, we read nary a word on the real powers in finance, people like those “The Three Apostles,” Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin or his successor Larry Summers. Nor do we read more than passing reference to two-term Fed Chair Ben Bernanke, who oversaw the entire life of the subprime mortgage fiasco, serving from 2006 to 2014...

One could also add that Alan GREENSPAN (1987-2006) served as Fed Head when this entire looting mechanism was being put into place, from deregulating the financial markets to getting rid of that pesky Glass-Steagall law, enacted in 1933, after anudda' fed knockout to the economy, the Crash of 1929. Glass-Steagall was designed to prevent banks, but mostly those TBTF types from risky investing, especially the risk attached to investing our money in their schemes.

GREENSPAN was followed by anudda' Jewish Fed head, Janet YELLEN, most likely to make sure the massive looting was never seriously investigated.

The perfect crime? America got mugged in broad daylight, in full view of the SEC, FBI and Justice Dept and what happened. Only a handful of thieves were prosecuted, like Bernie Madoff, who was doing fine ripping off the Gentiles until he got greedy and started pinching shekels from his fellow Jews. Then the shit hit the fan.

A trillion dollar plus scheme that wrecked havoc across the USA, from a con run by Jews and we're supposed to thank Jews for not also orally sodomizing us at the same time?

"Please allow me to introduce ourselves, we're men of wealth and taste"
3assholes.JPG

A far bigger winner was John Paulson, who appears briefly in the article, having spoken to Lewis for the book. Personally, what I’d like to have read about is Paulson’s bets on subprime mortgages. While Burry made just shy of a billion dollars, Paulson made history by earning $4 billion for himself in 2007, followed by $5 billion three years later. “Paulson, bucking the trends and the advice of other investors, gambled that the mortgage market would collapse. His bet paid off immensely. In 2007, the funds run by Paulson were up $15 billion — a staggering investment return rate of nearly 600%.” Of course, for career reasons, I can see why Lewis didn’t dwell on Paulson in the book, and naturally Hollywood was happy to let it go unmentioned.

Paulson’s mother was Jewish, and Paulson has worked in a highly Jewish milieu during his education and career, beginning with a Sidney Weinberg/Goldman Sachs scholarship. Later, he worked with Leon Levy at Odyssey Partners, then moved to Bear Stearns. His older sister, Theodora Bar-El, is an Israeli biologist. Perhaps I should read Gregory Zuckerman’s 2009 book The Greatest Trade Ever: The Behind-the-Scenes Story of How John Paulson Defied Wall Street and Made Financial History to fill in the missing gaps in this story. (And as far as I know, Hollywood has yet to make a film from Zuckerman’s book.)...

Just as when you throw a rock in the air at a Wall Street soiree you’ll almost certainly hit someone guilty, one can turn to practically any source on Greenspan et al.’s roles and find many suspicious characters. For instance, let’s consider this unlikely source for suspicion about what The Three Apostles and other high-placed Jews were up to — Clyde Prestowitz’s 2010 The Betrayal of American Prosperity. Here, Prestowitz notes how in 1989 and 1993, financial instruments that later played a central role in the meltdown of 2008–9 were exempted from government oversight. For instance, Greenspan was adamant about getting the government out of the way. “In fact, Greenspan largely halted the Fed’s active oversight of the banking industry.” Joined by Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin and subsequent Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers, “the three mounted an aggressive campaign to halt any efforts to regulate trading of new derivative instruments.”

When measures to impose constraints on these risky trades were being considered, Greenspan, Rubin, and Summers pointedly blocked them. Also, when Brooksley Born, Chairwoman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, attempted to do her job, Summers aggressively attacked her actions. Right on cue, Greenspan, Rubin and Arthur Levitt of the Securities and Exchange Commission pressured Congress to straightjacket Born.

While the SEC is busy investigating Goldman Sachs, it might want to look into another Goldman-dominated fraud: computerized front running using high-frequency trading programs. . . .

[Called] High Frequency Trading (HFT) or “black box trading,” automated program trading uses high-speed computers governed by complex algorithms (instructions to the computer) to analyze data and transact orders in massive quantities at very high speeds. Like the poker player peeking in a mirror to see his opponent’s cards, HFT allows the program trader to peek at major incoming orders and jump in front of them to skim profits off the top. And these large institutional orders are our money — our pension funds, mutual funds, and 401Ks.
Sort of like how the Kosher tax skims money off the food industry. I think what made the most pointed sense to me was Budwell’s linking of financial deceit with the power to create the (un)reality we see and hear: “They literally own the airwaves. They literally control the information.” This has been a key point others and I at TOO have made for years: Jews have immense media control throughout the West — and it’s killing us...

Jews, of coursemore than any other people, are aware of the necessary conditions of collective survival. They are concerned to secure these conditions for their own people even as they deny them to us. The obvious conclusion is that they mean for us not to survive as a people. America is being corrupted, exploited, degraded, and murdered by the organized Jewish community.
Now just for pointing out the truths about the 2008 financial ransacking of America, by our Jewish handlers, I'll be slimed as being anti-Semitic, a Jew hater, maybe even a neo-Nazi, but not one will try and refute the facts in this article.

If you adjust your Star of David glasses, you'll see a pattern here. In Occupied Palestine, the Israelis are slowly but surely destroying all facets of the native Palestinians, using various weapons usually provided by the American taxpayer, that are used to destroy whole sections of Gaza.

At the same time, many Americans are so giddy over the RIGGED & bloated stock market, they don't notice that our nation's infrastructure is slowly being destroyed, since the money that should of went to repair and maintenance has gone to financing these endless Wars for Israel, to the tune of around 6 TRILLION dollars so far spent, with much more to be wasted.

Time to wake up America, before its too late. For the next time they crash the market, it will be the death knell for America.

MAGA? Make APARTHEID Great Again?
Trump666.JPG

It Just NEVER Stops. This is the same Jewish asshole that reaped billions from financing those 'dodgy' mortgages, then made billions when the taxpayer bailed them out, then made more billions during the cleanup, at the same time millions of Americans were losing their homes.

Former Goldman Sachs CEO says Sanders presidency would ‘ruin our economy,’ gets blasted on Twitter

An ex-CEO of Goldman Sachs who helped cause the 2008 financial crisis has claimed Bernie Sanders would ruin the economy and “screw up the US” if elected president, prompting Twitter to remind him of the Great Recession.

Billionaire Lloyd Blankfein tweeted on Wednesday that Sanders is “just as polarizing as Trump AND he’ll ruin [the American] economy and doesn’t care about [the American] military,” before adding: “If I’m Russian, I go with Sanders this time around.”

Doesn't care about the American military? Is this caring for our military Blankfein?

IsraelUSA.JPG

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45453 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:14 PM

That title should be in the past tense... not "is being" but "has been" !

America has totally succumbed to the evil antichrist Edomite-jew's fatal poison of blasphemy and depravity... all that's necessary now is to burn the abominable toxic corpse !!

Edited by Atossa, 13 February 2020 - 06:15 PM.

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16182 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:03 PM

We deserve every bit of it, because we have loved every bit of it, believed all the lies, and justify all the crimes we have done over the last 200 years.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45453 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:05 PM

To the self-satisfied complacent indifferent tolerant lukewarm "church in Laodicea" Jesus says:

So because you are lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am about to vomit you out of My mouth!

You say, 'I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.

I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. Those I love, I rebuke and discipline. Therefore be earnest and repent!

Revelation 3:16-19

Edited by Atossa, 13 February 2020 - 08:06 PM.

#5 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16182 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 05:02 AM

Perfect Reply, Attossa. Thanks. You are getting sharper all the time.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45453 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 05:30 AM

Perfect Reply, Attossa. Thanks. You are getting sharper all the time.

I know what God reveals to me.

What talents I have God has given me to bring His message of truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru