#21 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 03:21 AM

The Jewish Subplot Part One

So far on this thread we have treated mankind as a single entity. This is sufficient for a broad analysis of the phenomenon of life, the inevitable emergence of our super species and the trajectory and composition of the biosphere as it traverses the space time continuum. However it is interesting to analyse how the power structures within mankind evolve, perhaps inevitably, and set. It is inevitable that a group or a philosophy or a culture or a sub or superset of all three would over the millenia take control of our species and direct it towards specific objectives. That group would have to be physically located at the confluence of cultures and races. It would at some point realise the opportunites for itself for world domination and the neccessities of a long term philsophy and a long term plan to realise this objective. It would realise the need for exclusiveness, extreme cohesiveness, and secret ties that would hold it together as it spread geographically and as it absorbed other races and cultures. It would realise that usury and centralised control of the money supply would be the stuff of a world wide web that would ensnare the people of the world. As it proceeded it would consolidate this web by creating and controlling and disseminating religions. These religions would divide the world's populations into mutually antagonistic and thus more controllable blocks. 

#22 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:24 AM

The Jewish Subplot Part Two

A portion of the Semitic people of South West Asia formed the core of the group that eventually took over the world and shaped it's economy and cultures. According to them they descended from a prophetic patriarch about 5000 years ago. They were involved in the great ancient cultures of Egypt, Greece, Persia, Assyria, Babylon and Rome. We have a negative view of the emperors Nero and Caligula two millennia after they lived because they fell out with the Chosen People. The reach of the Roman Empire took them into the extents of Europe most notably Spain. In the tenth century the Turkic Khazar people converted to Judaism and eventually the baton was passed to their descendants in the 19th century. The Sephardic Jews of Spain used their Western geographical location to explore the Americas and then settle them with European and African people. The seizure of the new continent made their position unassailable. They used their new position of power to conquer the rest of the world. By then their new religions had spread far and wide.

#23 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 10:57 PM

The Jewish Subplot Part Three

Has the ascent of the Jewish overclass affected the fate of mankind ? I think it has greatly accelerated our journey to the brink of extinction. The seizure of the Americas would have happened much later if they had not financed Columbus (Cristobal Colon). The rapid expansion of the world economy would have happened much later and we would have continued to exist for centuries if not millennia into the future. But then again it was undoubtedly natural forces that drove the ascent of the Jewish people(s). Others have dreamed of world domination. Chingiz Khan and Atilla for instance. But it was the group with the best long term strategy and staying power that eventually won. One of the cleverest strategies of the Jews is that they rule undetected from the shadows. Nobody knows that the British Empire and the transatlantic slave trade were their enterprises. The credit and the blame go elsewhere. 

Edited by Marmoset, 16 June 2020 - 10:50 AM.

#24 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:08 PM

The Jewish Sub Plot Part Four

The Jews have shaped the modern world. Many assume this is a good thing. It was inevitable of course but there are consequences that will contribute to our demise and have already resulted in the demise of innumerable species. Materialism is at the core of Jewish philosophy. This leaves no room for the wonders of the natural world. The gold mined during the California gold rush found it's way to the Moccatta family in London. The Moccatta's were the predecessors of the Rothschilds. I suppose they should take the credit (or the blame) for the fact there are no grizzly bears in California any more. They were exterminated by the gold prospectors. Jewish materialism has lead to the degradation of the natural world and mass extinctions on a scale unparalleled in history. Of course the Jews were just using the characteristics of their human subjects.

#25 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 11:17 AM

The Propaganda Mills

The central role of the propaganda mills and their immense power has never been more apparent than in the incredible, instantly conjured and globally enforced dystopia we are living through. The power of these vast monopolies grows with each technological advance and tightens the control that the central banking cartel has over mankind. Many of us conspiracy theorists in the wake of 9/11 foolishly believed that we could "waken" humanity with the relatively informal internet that was becoming accessible at the time. How wrong we were. The newspapers and the rado and television networks were immensely powerful in 2001. And then mobile (cell) phones were unleashed. Enormous quantities of these dangerous devices pour out of suicide sweatshops in China and into the hands of every man, woman and child. These smartphones turn their dumb owners into mind controlled robots that do the bidding of the central banking cartel and parrot and relay their slogans and buzzwords. It is game over for what little independent thinking and dissent there was.

#26 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 04:33 AM

What was the trigger ?

Solar flares are one doomsday scenario that is inevitable if mankind lasts long enough. But there are others that may get to us earlier. Genetic engineering could have horrifying unseen effects. An escape of a bioweapon, a real one, could cause havoc. But hidden by an impenetrable wall of censorship and driven by increasingly aggressive legislation we may have the foremost contender. Vaccines. Apparently vaccine caused autism has increased from 1 in 10,000 in the mid 20th century to 1 in 32 at present. The most pessimistic forecasts suggest 1 in 2 children would be afflicted by this ailment by 2032. If this is true then we are on the brink of extinction. Was the increasingly aggressive drive for vaccinations driven by greed alone ? Or did eugenicists like Bill Gates push it in a bid to bring mankind to a more dignified extinction ? Gates and Soros and the Rockefellers and other billionaires have been in secret meetings in recent times. What their conclusions were and what their plans were we will never know.

#27 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 05:57 AM

Lesson

The lesson of this story is that life carries within itself the seeds of it's own destruction. It started, but we don't know (with certainty) when or where or why. Does it occur elsewhere in the distant reaches of the Universe forever out of reach because of the speed of light limit ? Evolution drives life and thus would eventually lead to the emergence of a super species. That super species would reproduce without predators to limit it and habitat restrictions to curtail it's spread. It would consume a lot of it's resources, degrade itself and it's environment and above all make itself very vulnerable to the forces of nature. It's elites would of course deceive them using the sophisticated propaganda machines they had developed to let the juggernaut roll without brakes towards whatever fate destiny had in store for it. The script, the formulae and whatever else came with the big bang or whatever created the Universe. Ours is not to question why. 

#28 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 10:46 PM

Supernova

A supernova is if I recall an exploding star. Stars, depending on their mass can end up being black holes or white dwarfs or explode. It is all determined by the apparently immutable laws of nature. Similarly each of us goes through the various stages of life before we die. Thus there is no reason to believe that our species can continue forever or until astronomical changes wipe us out. We are apparently in end times. Those of us alive at the moment have the misfortune of experiencing the unravelling of civilization and of life itself.

#29 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 04:12 AM

Concluding Comments Part One

Trying to keep this thread alive is a bit like flogging the proverbial dead horse. The handful of people that did drop in have found better things to do. My conclusions are admittedly pessimistic and have undoubtedly driven away some. It wasn't my intention to cause depression. I was merely pointing out what even the most optimistic souls would admit is the precarious situation mankind is in. If anything it was intended to teach people to accept our collective plight in a philosophical way. It surprises me that optimism manifests itself so often. Young families with strings of five and more children are quite common. My cousin's daughter is expecting a third child. I wish them luck but fear for their future, if any. I don't expect to be around much longer myself. I am almost certain not to have grand children. This saddened me a few years ago but the findings of my research and my prognosis have lead me to accept this as perhaps just as well.

#30 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:55 AM

Concluding Remarks Part Two -No Stake

I do not have a stake in the future. Let those who do worry about it or conversely be optimistic about it. I have had my say. I have had many misfortunes but also things to be proud of. I have flown general aviation aircraft with a (currently dormant) commercial pilots licence with a night VFR and twin rating. I have set foot on all seven continents, seen all three great apes in the wild as well as at least 600 bird species. Four species of whales and great white sharks at very close range  Exploding volcanoes, innumerable icebergs, coral reefs, stalactites and stalagmites, bio luminicence in caves and in the sea. I am bitterly disappointed that I will not be able to travel as planned to Brazil this August . But in view of what I have experienced I will resign myself to it stoically.

Edited by Marmoset, 06 July 2020 - 10:48 PM.

#31 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 11:07 AM

A word on Depression (since I mentioned it)

I was on the brink of depression some years ago. This state is nasty. But avoid visiting a psychiatrist. Freud was a fraud as are his spiritual heirs. I tried corporate religion with very little success. What did work was seeking out and appreciating nature. I experienced weeks of euphoria after visiting Antarctica in 2017 and Mount Yasur , a small Strombolian volcano in Vanuatu in 2012. But it doesn't have to be an expensive or dangerous spectacle. There are birds of extraordinary beauty everywhere and other creatures. Granted their numbers are dwindling with urban densification and sprawl and deforestation, but they are still around. Invest in a pair of binoculars and head for parks, reserves, beaches. All the more reason to resist the brutal restrictions in the wake of the Plandemic.

#32 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 06:13 AM

God, Corporate Religion, Atheism and Nature Part One

All cultures have religions and deities in some form. Unlike simpler life forms humans have large brains, wonder about their place in the universe and their destiny and need explanations. They also need support in times of fear and grief. Religions and deities thus became central underpinnings of most if not all cultures. As the nations coalesced into larger agglomerations widespread religions formed and created their codes and credos and places of worship. While all this happened the Elders of Zion were as usual planning for when they would take over. While Rome was at it's zenith they created the first super religion, Christianity. A rich Jew in Alexandria commissioned the gospels and injected the superstar Jesus into history. The new testament was tacked on to the old. The emperors Constantine and Theodosius adopted the new religion and buried their own religions. Much as Lenin and Trotsky replaced Christianity with Marxism. Christianity was forced on to all of Europe and much of the Middle East by the power of the Roman Empire which was controlled from behind the scenes by the usurers. Six centuries later they would repeat the process with Islam. These religions were mutually antagonistic though they shared a common root. When they had conquered the world, the Elders of Zion created atheistic materialist Marxism which they felt embodied their philosophy best. This philosophy was created by the third cousin of Lord Lionel Rothschild, Karl Marx. It cleverly posed as the means for the common man to overthrow his masters, It came in useful when the central banking cartel decided to liquidate the Czar and take direct control of the huge resource rich Russian empire.

#33 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 10:54 PM

God, Corporate Religion, Atheism and Nature Part Two

The Elders oz Zion did not need to create more religions. When their power was apparent in the 20th century, people prostrated themselves to Organised Jewry. Modern militant Hinduism is today one of organised Jewry's greatest allies. Corporate religion provides one of the major ethnic fault lines which can be exploited to create unrest, division and markets for weapons. Post 9/11 warmongering and the partition of the sub continent are among the most dramatic examples of the use of religious fault lines. 

#34 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 03:38 AM

God etc Part 3

Neither Corporate Religion or Science can explain the fundamental imponderables. What is the meaning of a universe infinite in space and in time ? The complex human brain can go thus far and no farther. Does God exist in any fashion ? At this point of time I reject the crudity of atheism. The beauty of the sunset, of Eastern Rosellas and thousands of other brilliantly beautiful creatures, the splendour of the thunderstorm and the volcanic eruption are awe inspiring and suggest something beyond the random. Corporate Religion permits rulers to translate man's need for the divine into a tool to promote order and boost productivity. However it promotes in the long run the destruction of Nature from which all life springs.

Edited by Marmoset, 19 July 2020 - 06:35 AM.

#35 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:52 AM

Not an interventionist

I have spent nearly seven decades on this planet. In this short period I have seen no indication that prayers are answered or that divine forces intervene as in the resurrection of Lazarus. But then corporate religion requires these legends to sell itself to the people. I do not wish to denigrate this institution which serves a vital purpose. However one has to accept the limitations of organised religion. To find God in a more profound sense one should appreciate nature and especially the miraculous and mysterious phenomenon of life.

Edited by Marmoset, 01 August 2020 - 10:00 AM.

#36 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 12:20 PM

Optimistic about distant dates in the future but prophetic in a way

"Everything you think and say is in the pills you took today......"

#37 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 11:00 PM

The curse of Feminism Part One.

No summary of history would be complete without at least a brief mention of feminism/gender role reversal. This uncomfortable unnatural bankster imposition weighs oppressively on all of us, warps our minds and corrodes our souls. Gender roles are a fundamental part of human nature. They are a basic part of how we view ourselves. They are based on our physiology, on the chemicals that flow in our veins and arteries. Gender roles could not be altered in pre modern times because the high birth rates required through history could not have been maintained with altered roles. Mechanisation is also required to alter gender roles. Without power steering and automatic transmissions there would be few or no female bus and truck drivers. The central banking cartel can make more money if everyone is in the workforce. They also need us uncomfortable and off balance to rule over us. It requires huge propaganda expenditures and government initiatives to maintain and promote a gender reversed world. 

#38 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:49 PM

The Curse of Feminism Part Two

This scourge has been haunting us since at least the 1789 French Revolution if not much earlier. The propaganda push has increased steadily ever since. In the 19th century leading NWO figures could be anti feminist and get away with it. Unimaginable for a modern communist. Organised Jewry has never relaxed the pressure on promoting the abomination. The foulest piece of feminist propaganda was probably The Scum Manifesto attributed to Valerie Solanas. Even today only 20% of females identify as feminist. But at the same time we mangle grammar by using "they" in the singular instead of "he". Ridiculous.

#39 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:28 AM

Information Black Holes - Introduction

Freedom of speech did expand a little in the early years of the internet. Not perhaps as much as one might imagine. Disbelief in the JFK lone nut myth was very high in the sixties and remained high for decades after. Perhaps higher than disbelief in the boxcutter 9/11 myth. However it did promise a glorious information anarchy that would enable us to challenge the cabal that ruled the world. However the central banking cartel was as usual at least one step ahead of it's subjects. It encouraged the growth of the internet because of long term benefits. It's high priests had dystopian dreams and these dreams required the world wide web. In retrospect the expression betrays the malign intentions of our masters. A spider spins a web in order to ensnare it's prey. The web was allowed for a while to expand  in a relatively unregulated fashion so people would explore it and get accustomed to it. As time went on however, behind the scenes young Jewish Zionists were organising a restructure of the web that was to realign it with the objectives of the Elders of Zion. 

Edited by Marmoset, 02 August 2020 - 05:48 AM.

#40 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4438 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 06:30 AM

Information Black Holes

We know the names - Brin, Yuckerberg, Gates of Hell, the Polish Jewish bitch at Jewtube. They acquired or set up "platforms" that had people abandon traditional means of communicating and broadcast or listen instead on these platforms. They had already been using the search engines to access the hyped "information superhighways" that enabled access to knowledge. With everyone aboard, the Jewish owners of the search engines and the platforms steadily and rapidly introduced massive across the board censorship. Jewtube used artificial intelligence algorithms to take down everything that contradicted the official line. Jewgle's Schmidt had long ago revealed plans for search engines that automatically delivered the "correct" answer and nothing else. These AI algorithms detect searches for forbidden information and direct searchers to select shill sites. Type in anything related to the JFK conspiracy and you are taken to specialist "debunking" sites maintained by the likes of David von Pein or others like him. Or to "mainstream" media sites. Likewise with the corona hoax. In fact the corona hoax would not have been possible without the new web firewalls that block out the truth. I keyed in the exact title to this thread the other day. The search engine did not bring up this thread. Like the black hole in space this thread like a million other bits of unwanted information or opinion are rendered invisible in cyberspace. The mind is restricted to the space that our masters have assigned to us. This is analogous to the purging of unwanted vocabulary in Newspeak in Orwell's 1984 which was intended to make Thoughtcrime impossible. Or to the placing of blinkers on cart horses to prevent distraction from anything outside the straight and narrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru