#41 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:50 AM

A Dubious Honour ?

I suppose I should be honoured that the central banking cartel has turned my little thread into an information (or opinion) black hole.

#42 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:12 AM

Render unto Caesar

I forget the specifics but Jesus is alleged to have advised his followers to render unto Caesar what was due to him (Caesar). Presumably taxes and the like. This is one indication that Christianity like all major corporate religions are designed to be the ecclesiastic arm of the state and ultimately the central banking cartel which is the top of the food chain. This explains how religion easily yields to bankster excesses like the Bolshevik revolution and it's global successor, the incredible implausible corona hoax. All the major religions have self destructed in the face of the virtual virus. They have in the process turned themselves into the propaganda auxiliaries of the state. We have social distancing and limited congregations in churches and mass broadcast on the web. Hand sanitizer has replaced holy water. 

#43 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 11:18 PM

Irresistible ?

The theme of this thread has been that irresistible natural forces shape human society. Unfortunately private individuals cannot foresee the future even with this knowledge and experience with the misdeeds of the central banking cartel and their tentacles. We do not have access to the private discussions of the banksters and their high priests. There are hints but they are few and far between. In the case of the biggest hoax of human history, the ongoing and probably permanent corona hoax, there have been hints and foresight since the 1980's but nothing tangible enough to foresee the scale and horror of what has happened. The horrific lockdown of the city of Melbourne is proof by itself that we gentiles have no control of our destiny. The unfortunate citizens of that city have had the power of Organised Jewry stacked against them. Their premier Chairman Dan Andrews is a sinister Chinese controlled commie. The Jewish media has spoken with one approving voice as this evil bastard has tightened his grip. The pigs have done everything they can to club the populace into submission and they have even brought in the professional cannon fodder as reinforcements. The cruel device of fines has been used to arm twist a population reeling from layoffs. However large sections of the people have been brainwashed into believing the virtual virus is real and a deadly threat. The Jewish media and the entertainment industry and the rotten political establishment and the religious establishments have all played a part in this. Thus we have further proof that the thesis of the thread is correct. History is indeed driven by irresistible forces. 

#44 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 05:44 AM

Becalmed

Like an 18th century sailing ship, this thread has been becalmed again. However I will not formally proclaim an end to it. I may find something to add later. I am glad I have had a thin trickle of readers dropping in from time to time. Good luck to all of you. 

#45 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 01:52 AM

Another Great Orwell Quote from 1984

“The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth.”

#46 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 11:01 PM

The Nature of Truth

Has it occurred to anyone else that truth has a dual nature ? Something like the dual nature of the electron. Some aspects of the behaviour of the electron can be explained by treating it as a wave, others by treating it as a particle. Likewise with the photonic theory of light. The truth is that no planes struck the towers on 9/11. That is provable fact based on the lack of wreckage and credible television footage that is consistent with Newtonian mechanics. However the record that will reach posterity is that UA 175 and AA 11 did indeed crash into the towers and trigger super hot kerosene fires that caused the towers to turn into hot superfine pyroclastic flows. At one level this is the truth. The powerful proclaim this and the bulk of the powerless believe. Truth is necessary in day to day transactions but the religious establishments that are our moral guardians require us to believe that loaves and fishes can be multiplied to feed a multitude. Catholics recite the Nicene creed at mass every Sunday but also believe everything the bankster media douses them with. The creed itself has stuff that is unprovable. Making it easier for the faithful to swallow the big lies that their  masters require them to believe.

#47 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 10:14 AM

A Stunning New Revelation

We have speculated on what will cause our own extinction. A stunning new revelation may now tell us what will in fact finish us off. It has been determined that the RT PCR test used to determine whether or not an individual has the non existent corona virus actually looks for the human chromosome 8 which is vital for health and longevity. This has been determined by detailed analysis of official documents and manuals. The new mRNA vaccine allegedly being warp speeded (but probably already in existence) will presumably cause the body's immune system to turn on and destroy chromosome 8. We don't need to wait for autism to destroy us. Don't think our masters are malign ? Look at what's happening in Melbourne.

#48 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 03:57 AM

A Timely Treatise on Slavery

Slavery has been around as far back as historical records go. The bible has passages on how owners should treat slaves. A large part of the Roman population were slaves. Karl Marx strongly defended the institution of slavery in an 1847 letter to an associate. Slavery did not of course exist in free hunter gatherer societies and probably was a result of  the agricultural revolution. Slavery is undoubtedly attractive to those high on the food chain. Perhaps as a result of the industrial revolution and with prospects of automation on the horizon the banksters allowed the institution to become unfashionable.

To an extent most common people in the post agricultural era wear virtual shackles of one kind or another. Is a modern third world slum dweller better off than a cotton picker in the 19th century American South ? Early on in the thread I compared modern man to a domestic animal. Some sections of society in recent times have however enjoyed a degree of informality and a degree of personal liberty. The banksters allowed this in the belief that innovation and enterprise would improve and the resultant increase in the size of the economy would make them still wealthier. There have been signs that our masters have never relinquished their soft spot for slavery. The Soviet gulags are one example as are the huge American prison population and the Chinese sweat shops. It appears that the banksters have concluded that technology has it's limits. We couldn't get to the moon. We cannot even get corpses of mountain climbers off Everest. What technology can do however is imprison mankind in a virtual cage with mobile phone based tracking and contact tracing technologies, face recognition cameras and biometric databases. So if technology can no longer deliver increased wealth, why not ensure a population that will have to comply with bankster dictates using these virtual shackles ? They no longer have to worry about uprisings and loss of productivity. We can all be either slaves or overseers or enforcers. How happy and proud Lord Rothschild must be after his virtual virus permeated the atmosphere and ushered in the new age of slavery.

Edited by Marmoset, 31 August 2020 - 01:09 AM.

#49 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 10:34 AM

Additions to the Nicene Creed

I believe that planes struck the twin towers, that a lone nut blew JFK's brains into a pink aerosol. that man landed on the moon.

I believe in the holy holohoax, global warming and the deadly corona virus.

The creed doesn't actually state this, but the average parish priest would be shocked if one of his flock were to express doubts about these events (or official versions of these events).

And now we have the amazing spectacle of the churches , the alleged interface between man and God, rolling over and playing dead because of the deadly threat of the common cold.

#50 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 12:22 PM

Decent Burial

When I get a bit of time I'll come around and give this thread a decent burial.

#51 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:41 PM

The shape of things to come.

You have to look at things from a bankster point of view. Would you like your flock of sheep roaming across the countryside. sometimes out of sight ? That is what they had when their human livestock had relative freedom of movement in the now bygone era of international travel. In one shockingly cruel stroke they smashed the whole machinery of international travel.- airlines, hotels, tourist facilities. The most elegant symbol of technology, the airliner, has been consigned to the dustbin. The people behind the iron (Zion) curtain and the North Koreans did not have the luxury of travel and survived. Why let a species destined for culling be permitted to travel ? Our pride in ourselves as the end product of evolution and our illusion of freedom was misplaced. Some saw in Orwell's grim magnum opus a record of the past. In his prophetic mind he had foreseen the future. Not as a brilliant technological utopia but as a grim arena in which a tightly and brutally controlled majority are ruled over by a sadistic new aristocracy. In fact the new reality has exceeded the Orwellian nightmare. The spectacle of Dictator Dan's stormtrooper thugs brutally dispersing peaceful protesters stun the most cynical and pessimistic of us. 

#52 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 03:01 AM

A funny but unduly optimistic parody from early in the Plandemic

#53 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4204 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 PM

Curious

It is curious that I started this thread on history just weeks before the most ominous ever twist in history. I pointed out that mankind had no means of ensuring their long term survival since life is driven by forces of nature outside our control. I also pointed out that life was unsustainable. I thought the most likely cause of our demise would be a Carrington type solar flare that would bring down the electricity grids and trigger multiple nuclear meltdowns besides fatally disrupting food and water chains. It appears that I may have been wrong. Our masters seem to have taken drastic action to alter our destiny. The rush to vaccinate the entire global population with an untested experimental DNA altering vaccine is beyond belief. It is hard not to come to the conclusion that Organised Jewry has decided to heavily cull the goyim population or even terminate it entirely. Another word for a solar flare is a coronal mass ejection. How weird it is that the Central Banking Cartel have used a fictitious corona virus to forestall a coronal mass ejection !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru