16 replies to this topic

#1 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3783 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:20 AM

Could it be that they feel the pressure of what they created?

They realize that their hysterical fearmongering really did collapse the goddam world economy?

And that once the happy hour money is spent and the virus curve drops to zero there is going to be a destroyed country? A destroyed world?

When the working class have been wiped out, there will be hell to pay. Nothing to lose...**** the niggers, the indians, the drug addicts, the gangbangers, the welfare baby factories, the jews...

The real oppressed are going to have nothing to lose, the idiots that " lived the dream" "you are so fortunate to live here" yadda yadda

**** that.

There is going to be uncontrolled fury, and it will boil to critical mass, They better be nervous.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48984 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:25 AM

"Destroyed world" = fall of global Babylon.

IF Putin could have taken a break from continually kow-towing to evil antichrist Edomite-jews and marching his imaginary Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army around and around Red Square... he might have taken advantage of such a situation!

Edited by Atossa, 26 March 2020 - 12:30 AM.

#3 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3783 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:44 AM

chloroquine and hydroxy chloroquine

The FDA is seeing if it is "safe"

That says it all

It's been around since 1939, was used extensively in WW2, and has been used since as an antimalarial.

It showed effectiveness in MERS and SARS

WHICH WERE FAR MORE LETHAL THAN COVID.

It in effect acts like a condom on the cell which doesnt allow the virus to invade it...the acidity level on the surface. You slow the invasion, your immune system now turns the tide on the affected cells

The FDA is investigating if it's safe?

This isnt a new drug...

They are investigating shit...

Liars, in effect murderers.

It's the patients choice not yours what will kill it you assholes.

Edited by redline, 26 March 2020 - 12:51 AM.

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24367 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:56 AM

There is going to be uncontrolled fury, and it will boil to critical mass, They better be nervous.

And they had faces like angry lions...
It's a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

#5 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3783 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:59 AM

That's why the Florida man who was treated with chloroquine said

" in 4 hours it was like nothing had happened to me"

a few hours before he was told he was as good as dead.

His,supercharged immune system ran roughshod over the virus once the chain was stopped.

#6 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3783 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 01:04 AM

And they had faces like angry lions...
It's a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Oh I hope so. When it starts, I'm so there....

#7 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3783 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 01:10 AM

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees, so the saying goes..

#8 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3783 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 01:20 AM

"dr" fauci talking to Cuomo right now

Talking about how he thinks now NY will have enough ventilators, and how he tries to be cautiously optimistic now..

But it's going to come back next season.

And we have to develop drugs and a vaccine...

For now he will fight against chloroquine tho..

Hey it's great ain't it fauci, looks like NY probably has enough ventilators to let the critically ill die slower

Just dont let them take that pill tho, no no,

that fucker is evil and a virus.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20200325_201300.jpg

Edited by redline, 26 March 2020 - 01:25 AM.

#9 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3783 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 01:31 AM

I dont give a **** about the virus

If I get it and die so fucking what, I'm dead...seriously.

I fear living in the jew destroyed hell on earth after, those of you who got their ass out of bed everyday and soldiered on, just to be wiped out by the stinking jews and their ponzi scheme world fraud globalised market..

Edited by redline, 26 March 2020 - 01:32 AM.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48984 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 01:48 AM

I fear living in the jew destroyed hell on earth after, those of you who got their ass out of bed everyday and soldiered on, just to be wiped out by the stinking jews and their ponzi scheme world fraud globalised market..

As Rev 18 tells us... a major part of the fall of global Babylon is economic!

Even Jeremiah's prophecy "scroll" cryptically referenced it !!

I will punish Bel in Babylon,
And I will bring out of his mouth
what he has swallowed;
And the nations shall not
stream to him anymore.
Yes, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

Jeremiah 51:44

As I have posted here time and time again... the wall of ancient Babylon did NOT fall !

Thanks to Cyrus' brilliant strategy of draining the Euphrates River which flowed under Babylon's wall, Cyrus' troops were able to secretly invade and conquer Babylon by going UNDER Babylon's "invincible" wall !

#11 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24367 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:46 AM

Oh I hope so. When it starts, I'm so there....

Organise in units of ten. You, your neighbour across the street, block by block. Use the time to set up logistics, com lines. Wait until they've succeeded in a worldwide takeover, then we move. Everything written must come to pass.

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41373 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:58 AM

Me thinks since this became public that the UK Government know this Pandemic is the biggest hoax ever on humanity...they may be starting to panic...so what will they do?

British Government: COVID-19 No Longer Considered To Be A High Consequence Infectious Disease In UK

March 25th, 2020

This Covid-19 operation is at least as sloppy as 9/11. My greatest concern, at this point, is that they will have to attempt to try to make it real somehow.

How?

Because the effects range from no symptoms to death, I’m wondering: Is this a binary weapon?

Can a kill switch be flipped for a specific demographic and/or geographic area?

Maybe aerosol?

Maybe electromagnetic?

With unknown trillions of dollars taking flight, and system transforming legislation coming off the shelf, my guess is that a far more convincing pile of corpses will need to be shown on infinite loop, or this op will be blown.

Via: gov.uk:

Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria.

They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios.
Definition of HCID

In the UK, a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) is defined according to the following criteria:

acute infectious disease
typically has a high case-fatality rate
may not have effective prophylaxis or treatment
often difficult to recognise and detect rapidly
ability to spread in the community and within healthcare settings
requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely

Local screenshot:

uk_covid19_status-500x885.jpg

Edited by Mario Milano, 26 March 2020 - 06:00 AM.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14150 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:25 AM

don't forget, the average Joe and Jane are hiding under the bed chewing their finger nails and shaking in fear listening to jewzi t.v.

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48984 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:26 AM

News here has reported the possibility of the virus mutating...

#15 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41373 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:50 AM

News here has reported the possibility of the virus mutating...

The Jews keep ramping up this bullshit to the level of ridiculous...The cold is going to mutate into a cold.....For what they have done to the world in a month the shooting of these scum has to begin soon

#16 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17273 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:12 PM

They got so many letter names relating to this pretend epidemic, I don't know what they are saying. N.I.S.S.  Now It's So Stupid.         

#17 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24367 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:59 PM

The Jews keep ramping up this bullshit to the level of ridiculous...The cold is going to mutate into a cold.....For what they have done to the world in a month the shooting of these scum has to begin soon

When it's not global warming,
it's climate change...😵

Same BS, diffrent day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru