#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39618 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:46 AM

FBI Claims 'Neo-Nazi Plot' to Deliberately Infect Jews and Cops with COVID-19

The FBI has turned into an errand-boy for Jewish elites, as was amply demonstrated during the Russia-gate fiasco.

While China blames the US government for the coronavirus, Jewish organizations and the FBI are busy seeding paranoid hoaxes against their national enemy: politically active white men in America. 

According to an FBI report cited by World Jewish Congress head Ronald Lauder, bands of "white nationalists" and "neo-Nazis" are currently roaming the streets of New York City purposely infecting Jewish people, minorities and police officers in a secret plot to spread the modern plague. 

Lauder's outlandish claim dovetails with the leak of a Department of Homeland Security report uploaded by Sharon Weinberger claiming that jokes and memes about coronavirus they have found on 4Chan constitute a credible "bioweapon threat" against Jewish people. The document asserts that white nationalists are planning to spray Jews with their infected saliva and spend time in public with minorities.

There is no evidence that this is happening or ever has happened. It is baseless blood libel against white people intended to hide the failures of these demagogues in the midst of a crisis. The hate crimes against random Asians in the US so far appear to be committed largely by blacks

Jewish people have been spreading coronavirus among themselves due to their poor hygiene, penchant for international travel, and refusal to follow prescriptions on social distancing. In New Jersey, Jews were arrested in two separate instances for hosting weddings in defiance of temporary laws against large social gatherings.

One of the earliest reported contagion ground zeroes in America was a Shabbat dinner. Among the biggest hot spots are Kiryas Joel, New Rochelle, Williamsburg, and various other parts of the northeast with massive Jewish populations. 

As for the "intelligence community," coronavirus is slated to go down as one of the biggest intelligence failures in American history. The Trump administration's colossal waste of federal resources on the politically motivated hoaxes of "anti-Semitism and "white supremacy" means that the state had better and more accurate information about the latest 4Chan gags than the highly contagious virus.

The number of infected people in New York City continues to surge as the president and his administration doubles down on downplaying the potential human cost. The death toll in Spain and Italy has already surpassed China. The only justification Jews and federal agents have to  to try and blame an invisible conspiracy of white men, which the media will gladly run with.   

https://russia-insid...ovid-19/ri28470

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47381 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:55 AM

I heard about that little ragtag so-called "Nazi" group that was supposedly intentionally exposing Edomite-jews. Sounded like something lame the "eternal jew victims" might invent.

I was hoping for something REAL and BIGGER !!

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16865 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:56 AM

How can one infect people with a non-existence thing?

#4 Patsy

Patsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1458 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:08 AM

corona-hoax.png

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13388 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:21 AM

FBI talking BS? Told you so. Fake FISA apps? More BS. They
wiretap and eavesdrop without warrants every day

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13388 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:24 AM

so they say white people are Nazis and supremacists that spread the virus. silly

#7 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5915 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:20 AM

The FBI should be shut down and arrested  .

#8 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23729 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:06 PM

Seems everywhere you look, synagogues are hotbeds of cv19. Almost as they're the principal agents spreading this flu around.

#9 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5915 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:22 PM

This could wipe out all of jewdom.let us hope.

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39618 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:35 PM

The Jews and their retarded kalergi crap to exterminate the white race now say white people are spreading the fake virus,,,,

Seriously this jew lunacy has gone far enough now...they have imprisoned the whole planet...destroyed the world economy...and they are still talking to us?

They should be extinct by now for what they have done to us in the last 3 months

#11 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36723 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:35 PM

If no virus, then no court case.

FBI would have to prove the Nazi guys were infected.

Of course that would be easy if the test kits came with built-in virus to show positive on every test.

And since 97% of infected people will recover from the virus, the crime would be assault & battery, or possibly attempted terrorism, but only if a Jew actually was touched by an infected Nazi.  

The interesting part is that there is a 3% chance of death.   Should an accused be convicted of attempted murder if there is only a 3% chance of success?  

If there is a 3% chance of a car driver hitting a pedestrian, should a driver be prosecuted for that tiny possibility?

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39618 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:41 PM

If no virus, then no court case.

Oh God Zharky the Jew and his courts...

I reckon if Zharky the Jew walked past some ones house and some one was screaming for help that some disgusting Rabbi was raping his grand mother and to help her ...Zharky would say...don't worry...the Jew courts will protect your grand mother...You just have to file a shit load of documents, then wait for the hearing and in about ten years time we can stop the rabbi raping your grand mother ten years ago....

Zharky is so fucking insane that he makes rabbi Hippy seem like a good catholic girl with his stupid shit of let the Jews that own the courts sort everything out..

You do realize you are a moron don't you Zharky?

Edited by Mario Milano, 01 April 2020 - 02:43 PM.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13388 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:42 PM

The FBI should be shut down and arrested  .

Most if not all FBI agents are not honorable,, dishonest,  and stupid. They feel it is impossible to shut them down and they are above the law and everyone else is below the law.

Of my many dealings with them I note they stick their stupid noses into everything including online forums

Years ago and many times I proved my mettle,  they did  not.

They hide reasonably well so they think  they are ninjas but they are delusional to think many can't spot their stench from afar. or from close up

What they fear is that other intelligence or counter intelligence agents of the 16 or 17 aqgencies that exist may investigate them,  which they do.at times

Or worse yet a sleeper cell of one agent or a handful of intelligence operatives watch what they do.and blow the whistle

As for m, to say I am  livid is an understatement. So was President Nixon.  He wasn't called tricky Dick for nothing

And one more thing,  don't get mad at me for saying ha ha to the American  public as well.

They let Kikey take them  over . They got it coming and in spades boys.with their chicken shit character.

Truly, America has fallen

Regards

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13388 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:51 PM

Zharky the Jew and his courts...

My specialty and I rarely get past 1st base in courts because the jew scum slimy judiciary in America lie and cheat incessantly and then  say "Baruch Adish badoyng hamish mihalim bedoyng amen Amen

Rabbi-Kaduri-300-227x300.jpg

Rabbi Poopish Kippur

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36723 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:53 PM

Oh God Zharky the Jew and his courts...

I reckon if Zharky the Jew walked past some ones house and some one was screaming for help that some disgusting Rabbi was raping his grand mother and to help her ...Zharky would say...don't worry...the Jew courts will protect your grand mother...You just have to file a shit load of documents, then wait for the hearing and in about ten years time we can stop the rabbi raping your grand mother ten years ago....

Zharky is so fucking insane that he makes rabbi Hippy seem like a good catholic girl with his stupid shit of let the Jews that own the courts sort everything out..

You do realize you are a moron don't you Zharky?

I wonder if the other inmates at Mario's insane asylum feel the need for social media approval too?

The thread was about a court case, Mario.   FBI does its work and then the accused gets a hearing.

Fact is, the police will arrest you for just coughing on food at the supermarket, and charge you with terrorism regardless of whether you are infected or not.   Nazis can beat the charge with a good Jewish lawyer, and that is entirely amusing.

One  wonders, will the Nazis investigate their lawyers to confirm they are not Jews before they hire them, or do they take whoever they can get?

#16 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36723 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:55 PM

The absolute emperor of the FBI, Hoover, was a queer.   He may even have been a Jew for all I know.

That alone is evidence that the entire organization is subject to corruption.

#17 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36723 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:00 PM

Do Russians believe their police force or FSB are free of corruption?

FSB and KGB were run by Jews.   The entire Russian government was run by Jews for decades.

It may still be that way.   Russian defectors say the change to democracy is a scam, that Russia hasn't changed much.

But as I often said, if the scam goes on long enough, it becomes an established fact.

Too much playing around with freedom can result in a permanent loss of control.

#18 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47381 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 05:42 PM

so they say white people are Nazis and supremacists that spread the virus. silly

Substitute NS for "Nazi" and that is exactly what I hope is happening !!

Dare to dream !

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47381 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 05:46 PM

Russian defectors say the change to democracy is a scam...

I hope so !

Democracy is EVIL !!

Demonic democracy allowed the evil antichrist Edomite-jews to take global control !!

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13388 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:51 PM

Substitute NS for "Nazi" and that is exactly what I hope is happening !!
Dare to dream !

Nothing wrong with  that but not the Jewish variety of despots I term jewzis,

NS means?

What's wrong with being white. The cradle of humanity.

This morning I asked Mrs. Shaktiman if any nation can have democracy with a stupid electorate?

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru