28 replies to this topic

#21 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 02:08 AM

Wal mart will limit the people in stores everything inside will change .

They are starting to do that in Australia too, making people line up for food.......Funny isn't that exactly what used to happen in communist countries that the Soviets occupied

#22 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23771 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 02:22 AM

Arrest of the maker of covid19

#23 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 02:33 AM

Arrest of the maker of covid19

They are trying to start a war with china......Every Western Government at the moment is blaming China in every single speech they make, its like it is scripted for the puppets to repeat over and over and all in unison, they are all saying the same thing, exactly like MH17 all screaming the Russians did it with no evidence....

How come no one is talking about all the US military bio labs around the world?

#24 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 02:51 AM

Screen_Shot_2020_04_03_at_9_03.jpg
The pandemic is leading people to buy way, way more guns as some fear there will soon be civil unrest.

According to a new report from the New York Times, Americans bought nearly two million guns last month as the country slowly went into lockdown.

This was the second-highest sales numbers ever seen in the U.S. for firearms, surpassed only by the January after then U.S. President Barack Obama's re-election, which was also when the Sandy Hook shooting occurred. And while more guns were sold in January 2013, the numbers are actually extremely close — with roughly two million guns sold during each time period.

The data used in the report from the Times was based on the number of background checks reported by the FBI, so it is likely that the actual numbers are even higher because background checks are not required in every state. The FBI has been tracking monthly gun sales in the U.S. since 1998.

Timothy Lytton, a law professor at Georgia State University, believes that people are preparing for civil unrest which has reportedly already begun in places like Italy.

"People are nervous that there's a certain amount of civil disorder that might come if huge numbers of people are sick and a huge number of institutions are not operating normally. They may have an anxiety about protecting themselves if the organs of state are starting to erode," Lytton told the Times.

This week, U.S. President Donald Trump included gun stores, shooting ranges, and firearm and ammunition manufacturers in a list of essential businesses that can remain open during the lockdown.

According toPolitico, the move came in response to backlash from firearm owners and activists after gun shops around the country began to receive shutdown orders from state governments. Gun rights organizations have argued that people need access to firearms now more than ever with the looming threat of civil unrest on the horizon and thousands of police officers across the country out of work due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.

#25 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 07:57 AM

The Queen of England to speak  this Sunday.

Oh God....

VIRUS%2B%2B%25281%2529.jpg

#26 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3403 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 12:56 PM

Thank You, Bruce M Crow for your good analysis.
But the folks that have invaded most countries are not a uniformed army as most people think when "invasion"  is mentioned or read. It comes more like yeast and leavens the whole society with Talmudic ideas. It adulterates everything, just as almost everything has been adulterated in North America, such as language, history, love, food, water, air, art, law.

Calling an obvioius branch of this invasion to be Zionists is a total misuse of that word and a capiulation to the adulteration.
Zion is defined by the Apostle Paul as ye are come unto Mount Zion, and unto the city of the Living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in Heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of righteous Men made Perfect,
Hebrews 12:22-23  This in no way matches the mentality and behavior of the Israelis et. al.

the cow doesn't analyze

he plagiarizes with no credit to author.

.. And when the dots are connected, people will rise up against the Beast and put him out ... and Central Banking will be finished; Zio Wars will have run out of manpower, ...

https://mark1marti2....ctions-on-iran/

#27 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 04:14 PM

Wal mart will limit the people in stores everything inside will change .

Yesterday while I was out and about, I thought about going to Walmart on my way home, but chose to go to another supermarket instead. Later I discovered this news article about Walmart implementing draconian shopping rules. Why Walmart wants to commit suicide is beyond me... I can take my business elsewhere.

Walmart will begin herding customers like sheep through their stores

https://engforum.pra...h-their-stores/

#28 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 04:30 PM

They are starting to do that in Australia too, making people line up for food.......Funny isn't that exactly what used to happen in communist countries that the Soviets occupied

True story...

A co-worker friend of mine visited Moscow with other tourists in the 80s. Although she stayed in one of the nicer westernized hotels, there was hardly any toilet paper. She said the empty roll wasn't replaced but daily the hotel maid would add a few sheets to the existing roll. Before she left for Russia, she was told by the tour guide the best way to tip the maids was by giving them western products which were non-existent or in short supply in the USSR. She said there was no ice and little refrigeration. Cans of Pepsi were sold at room temperature. After she left Russia, on the way home the tour stopped in England. She was at a UK restaurant and someone commented on how much water she was drinking. She said, you don't understand, I just escaped the Soviet Union !!

#29 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11141 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 05:38 PM

Cuba.

no toilet paper in some places

And no cream for coffee except on Sunday.

But at five star hotel - very good stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru