19 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 07:26 PM

Huge Comet Atlas [ironically called C-19]
will appear while "Covid-19" is peaking ?!

Guy on video makes this interesting 'conspiracy theory' sound logical...
someone gave me this video link AFTER I posted similar info here !

See related info on this topic:

https://engforum.pra...moon-this-week/

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23771 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:15 PM

And maybe Betelgeuse going nova at the same time...

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:40 PM

As I explained at the link I posted above... I have personal reasons to consider this theory.

My brother [retired deep space NASA scientist] and totally out of character for him was sending me many emails the past two weeks sometimes multiple emails in one day about Covid-19. That is, until two days ago when I finally emailed him back saying... "Covid-19 and its bizarre fallout appear to be some kind of asymmetric coup and I am happy to have been born at the height of the American empire which is now dying with the baby boomer generation." I have NOT received an email from my brother since !!

Edited by Atossa, 06 April 2020 - 09:44 PM.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13431 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:46 PM

An astrophysicist with a quantum outlook might say there is no "deep space", only deeper space.
Regards

#5 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11141 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:48 PM

So, when this comet hits the earth, the goal is not to have everyone sitting 'safely' in their

homes. The goal is to have the army prepared to keep the people - sitting at home - from getting the food,

which will go to Bill Gates, George Soros, and the Rothschils.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 10:00 PM

How's this for synchronicity ?!

Trump signs executive order to support moon mining, tap asteroid resources

06 April 2020

" The U.S. sees a clear path to the use of moon and asteroid resources.

President Donald Trump signed an executive order today (April 6) establishing U.S. policy on the exploitation of off-Earth resources. That policy stresses that the current regulatory regime - notably, the 1967 Outer Space Treaty - allows the use of such resources.

This view has long held sway in U.S. government circles. For example, the United States, like the other major spacefaring nations, has not signed the 1979 Moon Treaty, which stipulates that non-scientific use of space resources be governed by an international regulatory framework. And in 2015, Congress passed a law explicitly allowing American companies and citizens to use moon and asteroid resources.

The new executive order makes things even more official, stressing that the United States does not view space as a "global commons" and sees a clear path to off-Earth mining, without the need for further international treaty-level agreements. "

more at link

https://www.space.co...tive-order.html

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 10:04 PM

So, when this comet hits the earth, the goal is not to have everyone sitting 'safely' in their
homes. The goal is to have the army prepared to keep the people - sitting at home - from getting the food,
which will go to Bill Gates, George Soros, and the Rothschils.

Obviously you did not watch the video.

#8 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36739 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 12:01 AM

People who worry about asteroids and comets should consider the millions of years between them striking the earth.

More likely is the event of world-economic collapse due to fiat currency collapse.

They're just printing the stuff now, without regard to what it's worth.

Edited by Zharkov, 07 April 2020 - 12:02 AM.

#9 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16865 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 07:16 PM

This comet is supposedly bigger than Neptune, which is bigger than Earth.

Seem like a rough way to go to get rid of Babylon.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:11 PM

First God sent His messenger to the court of the Tsar !

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:51 PM

A different must watch video:

National Guard Checkpoints, Door-to-Door Searches in Rhode Island

#12 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11141 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:56 PM

I thought it was four miles long.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:39 AM

Approaching Comet Atlas Might Be Fragmenting, Astronomers Reveal

04/06/20

Astronomers revealed that the massive comet that's approaching Earth might be breaking apart. According to their data, the comet, which could be bright enough to be spotted by the human eye, is starting to fade.

The comet known as C/2019 or ATLAS caught the attention of astronomers from around the globe shortly after its discovery in December last year. Based on their observations, the comet's brightness has been increasing.

Through the Asteroid Terrestrial-impact Last Alert System (ATLAS) observatory in Hawaii, astronomers were able to monitor the approaching comet. According to the astronomers, the comet's unusual brightness was caused by the massive atmospheric cloud surrounding it. The astronomers estimated that the cloud around ATLAS has a diameter of about 720,000 kilometers.

Due to its brightness and the size of the cloud, astronomers believe that the comet will be visible to the human eye when it reaches its closest distance from Earth, which is expected to happen in May. According to the astronomers' data, the comet is expected to approach the planet from 73 million miles away.

Unfortunately, the comet's current status might make it impossible to spot the space rock during its near-Earth approach. Based on the latest data collected by the astronomers, comet ATLAS' brightness has started to decrease. They believe that this could be a sign that the comet is going through certain physical changes that are causing it to fragment.

Karl Battams of the Naval Research Lab in Washington DC noted that there's a chance that the comet might completely break apart before it reaches the Sun. Also, ATLAS' trajectory might change due to the surface emissions triggered by its fragmentation.

"It's possible that this is the beginning of the end," Battams said according to SpaceWeather.com. "The comet's orbit is now being influenced by 'non-gravitational' forces. These forces are the result of gases lifting off the comet nucleus and causing the nucleus to move very slightly in the opposite direction - sort of like a jet engine."

Battams noted that ATLAS itself is a massive fragment that came from another space rock known as the Great Comet of 1844, which was first spotted on Dec. 18 of that year, according to the Astronomical Journal.

Since the original comet fragmented, Battams said that it wouldn't be a surprise of comet ATLAS went through the same physical change. "

https://www.ibtimes....-reveal-2953737

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 03:35 PM

Is there a correlation between the C-19 comet breaking up/downsizing
and Covid-19 deaths/projected deaths suddenly decreasing ??

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 07:11 PM

Ivan first mentioned the C-19 Atlas comet.

Only then did my brother's strange flurry of Covid-19 emails begin to make sense.

Not only has the C-19 comet dimmed [and maybe fragmented] which dovetails with the sudden huge decrease in projected Covid-19 deaths... my brother also stopped sending out Covid-19 emails around the same time !

Seems to me... if the C-19 comet has fragmented and altered its orbit... it might be unpredictable.

#16 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11141 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 07:54 PM

Nice part of the city - Kitsilano Beach. I wonder why they allow people to walk.

they should all be in their houses getting McDonalds take out food.

Edited by Hellboy, 08 April 2020 - 08:01 PM.

#17 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3197 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 09:45 AM

Huge Comet Atlas [ironically called C-19]
will appear while "Covid-19" is peaking ?!

Guy on video makes this interesting 'conspiracy theory' sound logical...
someone gave me this video link AFTER I posted similar info here !

See related info on this topic:

https://engforum.pra...moon-this-week/

Interesting

A solar flare will at some point cause catastrophic collapse. Unless something else destroys civilisation first.

One thing this chap doesn't mention is that a giant solar storm (caused by a comet or otherwise) will knock out electricity grids and cause 400 simultaneous nuclear reactor meltdowns that will end life on Earth.

#18 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23771 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 12:48 PM

They were buying and selling until the day Noah entered the ark...

#19 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3197 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 02:14 AM

Nice part of the city - Kitsilano Beach. I wonder why they allow people to walk.

they should all be in their houses getting McDonalds take out food.

Vancouver

I have had brief stopovers in Vancouver in 2015 on my way to Whitehorse in the Yukon to see the northern lights. I visited the aquarium which I think is in Stanley Park which this guy mentions.

I stayed in the West End which is south of Stanley Park. Those trolley buses make a terrible clanging sound when they change lanes. Also loud hissing from the unloader valves in the air brake circuits.  There were bus stops outside my hotel room window and I didn't get much sleep. Vancouver is pretty photogenic otherwise with the snow covered mountains and the cherry blossoms in February/March. Not as cold as Toronto and Montreal though at a higher latitude.

#20 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5940 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 04:14 AM

/Fredthefish2/status/1248151522380328960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1248151522380328960&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fhospitals-overwhelmed-nurses-outfitted-in-ppe-film-tik-tok-dance-videos%2F.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru