#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 03:29 AM

74JVOBEFNBDUXII2WQJJDVSGSU.jpg

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo is making progress in his battle against coronavirus after a brutal week that included shivering so violently that he chipped a tooth.

The newsman, brother of Gov. Cuomo, was on “day 11” Monday, marking the time since he first exhibited allergy-like symptoms, his wife, Cristina Cuomo, posted in an update on Instagram.

“Many have asked how Chris is doing and what meds he’s taking. Here’s an update,” she said in a post that began with, “Every day is a gift.”

“After one week of up and down symptoms — chills, body aches, total exhaustion, sleeplessness, and a fever that hit 103, he is on day 11 today, (day 1 being first day of allergy-like symptoms) — he seems slightly better, but still feels the incredible lethargy, with fever down to 99 for past 3 days,” Cristina Cuomo wrote.

His oxygen levels as tested daily are normal, she said.

“He has maintained his sense of taste and smell, but not his usual hearty Italian appetite,” she continued. “His lungs were x-rayed yesterday, and they were clear.”

https://www.cracknew...na-updates.html

Edited by Mario Milano, 08 April 2020 - 03:29 AM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 04:06 AM

The Queen wore a green (green screen) dress during her coronahoax speech...She gifted the memers and they went wild

Heaps of pictures on the link http://www.stationgo...or-wearing.html

1247172371523436546-png__700.jpg

#3 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3197 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 04:08 AM

Chipped Tooth

I have a little notch in my front incisor. I don't know when I can get it fixed because the dentists won't drill. 

These presstitutes should have all their teeth extracted without anaesthetic. Their whoring is why the sheeple are heading down the path to hell.

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47468 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 04:39 AM

I've been watching some of his "at home" interviews.

#5 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16865 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 05:29 AM

If one takes enough beef bone meal everyday, he won't break bones easily, and his teeth won't break and cavities can even heal.

Jarrow produces a pretty good product of beef bone meal in capsules.

Edited by Ivan88, 08 April 2020 - 05:29 AM.

#6 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5909 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 06:25 PM

Last twit I saw refer to Chris Cuomo as "Fredo" was SCA over at the CrapHole.

Got to wonder about online Italians using a racial slur against Italians. Methinks Mario Milano is not as he seems. Genie (R.I.P.) doth smell a rat.

Edited by Radio1, 08 April 2020 - 08:36 PM.

#7 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11141 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 06:39 PM

his usual hearty Italian appetite

rolleyes0fy.gif

Is there any nationality on earth that doesn't have an appetite?

#8 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 12:47 AM

Last twit I saw refer to Chris Cuomo as "Fredo" was SCA over at the CrapHole.

Got to wonder about online Italians using a racial slur against Italians. Methinks Mario Milano is not as he seems. Genie (R.I.P.) doth smell a rat.

here we go, your stupid "racist" crap again that was invented by Trotsky...now they are using it to stop calling Fredo, Fredo

cuomo.fredo_.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 April 2020 - 12:50 AM.

#9 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5909 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 03:06 AM

here we go, your stupid "racist" crap again that was invented by Trotsky...now they are using it to stop calling Fredo, Fredo

cuomo.fredo_.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=

The Oxford English Dictionary's first recorded utterance of the word racism was by a man named Richard Henry Pratt in 1902. Pratt was railing against the evils of racial segregation.

Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism.

https://www.npr.org/...the-word-racism

You're always wrong, Fredo. Everything you post is a ridiculous, obvious lie. Why do you bother?

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 03:17 AM

Trotsky used that made up word like Rabid rabbis do to shut down any discussion about their crimes  against humanity, for instance exposing Jew assholes like Fredo and trying to  stop people Calling Fredo, fredo

iG9MP.jpg

#11 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5909 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 03:20 AM

Trotsky used that made up word like Rabid rabbis do to shut down any discussion about their crimes  against humanity, for instance exposing Jew assholes like Fredo and trying to  stop people Calling Fredo, fredo

iG9MP.jpg

Can you cite anything besides an obviously dishonest and racist internet meme that was probably crafted by Russia's Internet Research Agency?

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39658 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 03:37 AM

The Fredo family...

cuomo%2Bcorona.jpg

Democrat Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo.

#13 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5909 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:13 PM

Can you cite anything besides an obviously dishonest and racist internet meme that was probably crafted by Russia's Internet Research Agency?

Looks like the fake Fredo Milano can't do it. His source of "knowledge" is nothing but fellow racist morons and purveyors of disinformation posting baseless lies and propaganda memes on the internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru