Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Putin: Russia is a 船istinct Civilization'. 'Genetic Passports' ?!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:23 AM

May 18, 2020

Putin allocated almost $2 billion toward genetic research in 2018 and decreed last year that all Russians be assigned "genetic passports" by 2025.

Yuri Kadobnov / AFP

Russia is a distinct civilization that must be protected through genetics and other advanced technologies, President Vladimir Putin said in an interview that aired Sunday.

Putin told state television that "it would be impossible to secure the future of our civilization" without artificial intelligence, genetics and unmanned vehicles, as well as hypersonic weapons.

"Russia is not just a country, it's really a separate civilization. If we want to preserve this civilization, we should focus on high-level technology and its future development," Putin said.

"These new technologies have appeared and they will change the world, they're already changing it," he added.

Russia should watch other countries' innovations, Putin said, "but never forget that we have a solid base of our own."

"Without basic science, research schools and engineers, we would never have had the modern types of high-tech weapons that no other country in the world has, at least as of yet."

Putin's remarks for the "Moscow. Kremlin. Putin" weekly show on the state-run Rossia television channel were recorded in September 2019.

The interview was first broadcast Sunday, days after Putin chaired a meeting on genetic technology where the CEO of state oil giant Rosneft asked for a tax exemption for its investments in the field.

Putin's rumored daughter, endocrinologist Maria Vorontsova, has been reported to be supervising the work of Rosneft's genetic research center that plans to sequence and analyze its 350,000 employees.

Putin allocated almost $2 billion toward genetic research in 2018 and decreed last year that all Russians be assigned "genetic passports" by 2025. "

https://www.themosco...tin-says-a70295

Related topic:

Future of Genetically Modified Babies May Lie in Putin's Hands

https://www.themosco...ns-hands-a67492

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:34 AM

Ironic synchronicity... June 7 is my God-given genetically unique birthday!

Russian Military Seeks Upper Hand With 'Genetic Passport' for Soldiers, Top Scientist Says

June 7, 2019

Sergei Vedyashkin / Moskva News Agency

Russian soldiers of the future will be assigned service in specific military branches based on their hereditary predispositions detailed in so-called "genetic passports," the country's chief scientist has said.

President Vladimir Putin decreed in March for all Russians to be assigned "genetic passports" by 2025 under the national chemical and biological security strategy. Scientists speculated at the time that these "genetic passports" could refer to either a set of genetic markers used to identify individuals or a detailed list of individual health risks and traits. "

Alexander Sergeyev, the head of Russia's Academy of Sciences, said the institution is in talks to develop a "soldier's genetic passport" with the St. Petersburg-based Kirov Military Medical Academy.

"The idea is to understand on a genetic level who's more predisposed to serve in the Navy or who may be better-suited to become a paratrooper or tankman," he told the state-run TASS news agency.

The project will also help predict soldiers' behavior and capabilities in stressful conditions, Sergeyev said in an interview published on Thursday.

The Kirov academy is researching stress resistance as part of the "genetic passport" project to ready for traditional warfare's expansion into cyberspace, Sergeyev said on Friday.

"After all, the war of the future will largely be a war of intellects, of people who make decisions in conditions far different from those in the past," he told the state-run RIA Novosti news agency.

https://www.themosco...ist-says-a65927

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:14 AM

Is Putin's Fascination With Genetics Just Eugenics in Disguise?

May. 30, 2019

" 'Biodefense' is the buzzword around the Kremlin. But is that about defending the Russian bio-tech industry, or the genetic 'purity' of the Russian people? Or both? "

" The emerging notion that genetic security is part of national security is still unclear to most Russian citizens, but already it receives lavish funding. In late April, Russian authorities approved a budget of 220 billion rubles ($3.3 billion) in order to develop new genetic technologies over the next eight years. The document published on the government's website says that the main purpose of the program is "to decrease critical dependence of Russian science on foreign genetic and biological databases" and on foreign specialized software and other technologies.

But some see in the program the possibility to define Russian identity based on genetics.

"I have never heard Putin or anybody else in the Kremlin mention the word 'race,'" Svetlana Gannushkina, a senior human rights defender helping migrants told The Daily Beast on Wednesday. "But once Putin said to me: 'I agree we need migrants, but preferably well-educated Slavs of a fertile age.' "

" Others go much further. There is even a group suggesting the Constitution of the Russian Federation be edited to help build a new ideology around the nation's genes.

A member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Taliya Khabriyeva, suggested that a new ideology should embrace "values genetically typical of Russians," constitutionally defined. Khabriyeva's idea provoked a wide discussion in academic circles. Sulashkin's Center, a Moscow-based think tank working on the New Constitution project, doubted that "the identity of Russian civilization" could be called "genetic." "

More at link

https://www.thedaily...ics-in-disguise

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:24 AM

When Putin won re-election in 2012, in his victory speech he said:
"Victory is in our genes... in our genetic code."

The defining question is: Whose "genetic code" ?!

Back in 2013 I sent this email to Pravda poster, "Oceania":

Vladimir Putin said:

" Victory is in our genes... in our genetic code."

Surely VVP also knows that more than victory
is in the genetic code... also intelligence, nobility,
morality and religion.... all of what Aryans are...
and shall become... God has programmed within us.

That is why the satanic jew/nwo tries to destroy us.

Also in 2013, I sent this other related email:

VVP is intelligent... he has said himself that victory is in Russian genes... in their genetic code... so why doesn't he also understand this...

That one's genetic code... RACE... predestines religion and morality ??

That is why God told His People to destroy their enemies, not to "convert" them... because the connection between God and His People is genetic... racial... "converting" and assimilating other races destroys both the racial bloodline... and the faith... forever.

THIS is what that unknown author of "Cambria-will-not-yield" is saying... that Aryans need to return to their Aryan Christ and their innate racial Christian faith.

Why would VVP seek to create an artificial national identity, a plastic "patriotism" based on demented satanic multi-racial, multi-religious multi-culturalism... when he could promote real organic innate RACIAL national unity... the national identity that already exists within Aryan Orthodox Christian Russians !!

Aryan Orthodox Russians need their TSAR to liberate them from the perverting, destroying satanic jew/nwo... a Tsar who will lead them into the Kingdom of God on earth !!

Russian Patriotism Has Declined Under Putin

" The idea of national identity has been a point of focus for the Putin administration in recent years... Last year, Putin ordered the creation of a Directorate for Social Projects, which the Kremlin said would improve patriotic upbringing and strengthen the moral and spiritual foundations of Russian society. "

http://en.ria.ru/rus...ule--Poll-.html

Edited by Atossa, 19 May 2020 - 05:39 AM.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 06:42 AM

Here are some of my Putin posts from 2015:

In my opinion [you don't want to hear it, but I'm giving it anyway]...
when Russia revived Tsarist symbols of state despised by the bolsheviks,
rebuilt churches destroyed by the bolsheviks and canonized Tsar Nicholas
murdered by the bolsheviks... and especially when Russia was supposed to
have repented of antichrist bolshevik blasphemies and abominations...
that Russia would have removed not only statues of Lenin, but his corpse
as well. Instead, Lenin still occupies a place of honor in Red Square and
bolshevik symbols are paraded every year in Red Square on the anniversary
of a bolshevik victory that enslaved half of Europe !!

The Bible says that a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.

The Byzantine-Russian eagle has two heads... but neither of them is bolshevik !!

Furthermore... in 1993, Tsarist symbols of state were restored via an abomination...
a constitution... a constitution that also legalized sodomy !!

Yes, it is just my opinion... but there is a major Russian schizophrenic disconnect.

Either that... or there is a major Russian psy-op.

I used to lean towards the psy-op excuse... but now I'm not so sure.

As Merkel recently said... Putin seems to be in another world.

http://engforum.prav...led-in-ukraine/

My dream for Putin as "hero" is the total opposite of a democratic politician.

As I posted here so often years ago... my dream was about God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar... who would be a true father to Holy Rus, protecting and promoting Aryan Christians.

In my vision, such an Aryan king, Aryan hero would not need to make war to rule supreme over all Holy Rus. Aryan Ukrainians, oppressed by the unnatural satanic antichrist jew/nwo, would naturally flock to a truly great Aryan leader... and Putin could have accomplished that without firing a shot.

If Putin is a politician wanting to work within a failed bureaucracy system...
then he is not the great man, God's destined leader, I had dreamed he would be.

Throughout history... God calls to a few truly great men who have the vision
to rise above their current circumstances and blaze new paths toward new destines.

Three things are required in such a man. First, he must have the divine calling...
second, he must have the vision... third, he must have the will, courage and ability
to bring that vision to fruition.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler wrote about visionaries verses practical leaders... and how
once in a lifetime, both the visionary and the practical man can be found in one
dynamic extraordinary man... a dynamic leader for a special extraordinary time...
God's divine change agent.

It definitely is my business.

If Putin were indeed God's great Aryan leader I have dreamed he would be...
everything he is and everything he does affects the entire planet.

I know what Putin has been quoted as saying... that his vision for Russia
is the same vile jew/nwo perverted antichrist multi-racial, multi-religious,
multi-cultural abomination that the evil jew/nwo is now forcing on every nation,
every people, everywhere on the planet. And it breaks my heart because I know
God made him special, to embrace a much greater destiny than to be just another
jew/nwo toady.

Putin has said that victory is "in our genes, in our genetic code"...
only God and Putin know what he truly meant by that.

In Rev 19, God's warrior on the white horse has a secret name that
no man knows. That is an interesting and cryptic sentence.

Putin's real name... the name in God's book of life... is not Vladimir
or Michael [Putin's baptism]... it is his unique genetic code..

Cloning his exact DNA would still not make Putin the exact same man as Hitler.

Germans were different back then... Christian and moral... Germany was different,
the whole world was different. And Hitler's personal life experiences such as his
poverty and his observations of the suffering of his people at the hands of jews
helped make him the great man he was. His failed revolution, his months in prison
and his writing of Mein Kampf... all profoundly affected the kind of man he was. He was
the Leader for those Aryans, the Leader for that time... but alas... it was not to be.

Even if another Hitler should arise... take a look around you and see what a horrible
perverted mess the satanic antichrist jew/nwo has made of Aryans and the entire planet.
It's a HUGE job. It would take a strong-willed, dedicated, committed, courageous man
to take on such a daunting task and responsibility.

Throughout history, such remarkable men have arisen... in the most horrific and difficult
times... but it takes a man with true vision... a man who can see beyond the present day
into a glorious future... to create a Reich that will last a 1000 years.

http://engforum.prav...led-in-ukraine/

Edited by Atossa, 19 May 2020 - 06:55 AM.

#6 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 02:51 PM

"The main ancestors of the Russians included Krivichians, Radimichians, Vyatichians, Severians, and the Ilmen Slavs, all of whom were East Slavs. Geneticists found that some Russians are related to the Merya and Muromian peoples that inhabit the north-central part of the European side of Russia."

"Russian 'ethnicity,' understood as indicated above, was finally formed approximately in the 14th-16th centuries within the central-eastern and northern parts of the eastern Europe, whereas the south and the west of this large area became homelands of linguistically closely related Ukrainians and Belarusians. [...] The genetic sampling in this study is restricted to the Russian subpopulations from the historical Russian area, defined here as the territory before the extensive expansion phase since Ivan the Terrible in the mid-16th century and beyond."

I'm not quite sure where Putin gets his idea that Russians are "genetically distanced" from anybody else like Ukrainians or Belarussians...truth is that they are, genetically speaking, the same peoples! 

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:54 PM

"Is Putin's Fascination With Genetics Just Eugenics in Disguise?"

Not in disguise, but out in the open for all to see.  

Putin has realized the white races are in danger of destruction.

Russia is one of the birthplaces of white civilization.

Putin wants insurance that this extinction will not happen.

I think he is right.  

Russia needs to maintain technological excellence to survive.

Russia can do it. 

Russia is one of the few countries successfully resisting total capitulation to Western degradation and pressure. 

#8 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:04 PM

Also, the Wuhan virus may have been an attempt at a genetic bioweapon, something Putin fears will wipe out the white race if one is ever successfully created.   If there ever is such a weapon, Russia should be prepared with an antidote or cure.   A number of countries appear to be working on genetic weapons, but they do so under the cover of private sector pharmaceutical research and universities, instead of overtly military research.   Any major discovery would of course be employed for military use by someone.   China also has labs working on it.

An accidental or experimental release of a genetic bioweapon would wipe out that species of human everywhere in the world eventually.   The Wuhan virus proved how fast that can happen.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:49 PM

Also, the Wuhan virus may have been an attempt at a genetic bioweapon, something Putin fears will wipe out the white race if one is ever successfully created. If there ever is such a weapon, Russia should be prepared with an antidote or cure. A number of countries appear to be working on genetic weapons, but they do so under the cover of private sector pharmaceutical research and universities, instead of overtly military research. Any major discovery would of course be employed for military use by someone. China also has labs working on it.

An accidental or experimental release of a genetic bioweapon would wipe out that species of human everywhere in the world eventually. The Wuhan virus proved how fast that can happen.

Maybe coronavirus is a bioweapon... or at least a cover for the extermination of evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews !!

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:04 PM

Interesting that coronavirus is wreaking havoc in Belgium, capital of Weimar EU and Europe's antichrist Edomite-jews' "European Jewish Congress", "European Jewish Parliament" and God knows what else !!

Edited by Atossa, 19 May 2020 - 05:15 PM.

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16889 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:44 PM

Judging by Russia's fascination with homosexuals, abortion, Trotsky, Stalin and the rest of the Bolsehvik torturers and murderers, maybe President Putin wants to make all Russians into a bunch of crazed murders via genetics, sort of like the American People who so love to firebomb whole cities, poison whole countries,  start epidemics,  &  conduct mass starvation and torture.

Some will say all that Yankee murder, mayhem and lies does not represent the American People, but most so called "Americans" habitually justify such things and get very angry when anyone exposes their crimes. 

They love lies that make them feel good, and don't really care about anything but themselves and their idols.

So sending some kill crazed soldiers to the homes of Americans to shoot them up with deadly injections is justice. 

#12 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:03 AM

In - ''Distinct Civilizations'' - we were living when I was a kid - it is true ………

Now - we are living in one big jewish - Usrael - and only zones of influence and bussines divide them…

Only KEHILLAS - nothing has left - from that world - …

PS What has left from the fabulous Texas of your youth - … jewish Kehilla and CNN - ...

Edited by Alek, 20 May 2020 - 05:07 AM.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:53 AM

PS What has left from the fabulous Texas of your youth - jewish Kehilla and CNN - ...

Anglo Christian Texas was destroyed long ago... when greedy politicians sold their soul to the evil perverted antichrist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo for mammon !!

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48053 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:30 PM

God gave Putin the power and time to finally make or break Russia. Putin was the one who could have returned Russia to its unique Aryan Tsarist Christian racial, spiritual, moral and cultural roots. Putin was the one who could have revived Russia's unique Holy Rus/Third Rome heritage. Putin could have been 'Prince Michael' to Aryan Christian Rus and 'St George the dragonslayer' to Holy Rus' evil antichrist enemies!

God even sent Putin a unique envoy to help prepare the way for Putin's glorious Aryan Christian Holy Rus resurrection.

Has it all been in vain ?!

Here we are 20 years later... Putin continues to tout an evil multi-racial, multi-religion, multi-cultural globalist version of what once was "Russia"... and Putin continues to glorify the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew destroyers of Holy Rus !!

Below are a few quotes from today's Moscow Times article that interested me. Go to link to read entire article.

Putin and the 'Distinct Russian Civilization'

May 25, 2020

" In the closing days of May 2020, at the peak of the coronacrisis and political uncertainty, state-controlled TV decided for reasons known only to itself to air an interview with Vladimir Putin that was filmed back in September 2019.

In Russian political jargon, this is known as "canned goods" or "preserves" and it has become a familiar part of Russia's postmodern political landscape: no one knows exactly when the footage of Putin that appears on the evening news was actually filmed - that day, that week or that month. As you watch the Russian President conversing with a top official on your screen, he might, at that moment, actually be far away on a fishing trip, sitting in a bunker somewhere, in bed with a cold, solving a crossword puzzle or just gazing out the window.

But why did they dust off this particular archival interview now? It records Putin as saying, "Russia is not just a country, but a distinct civilization thanks its rich traditions, multiethnic character and numerous cultures and faiths." For this reason, he argues, Russia must develop modern technologies that will enable this civilization to achieve breakthroughs.

Why did this interview go from passed time to primetime?
Keep in mind that such things do not happen by accident in today's Russia. A non-descript official somewhere doubtless had to grant permission for it to air. So lets try to reconstruct the rationale for this decision. "

" However, it is important to note that even if the average Russian understands that the authorities are "going heavy on the patriotism" and filling the airwaves with empty statements about a "distinct civilization," it does not mean that people basically disagree with that idea.

For far too long this country has cultivated the idea that Russia and the Russian people are "uniquely unique."

" And this psychology, with only rare intervals, has been cultivated in Russia for the last 500 years.

It began when Ivan the Terrible's grandfather married a Byzantine princess and his scribes came up the idea that Russia was the third Rome - implying that the civilizations of Rome itself and of Constantinople as the "second Rome" had collapsed.

At various times and for various objectives, Russia has been "the only Russian Orthodox kingdom" and "the only truly communist country."

The key word here, of course, is "only" in the sense of "unique," "special" and, yes, "unequalled." The Russian authorities have alternately concocted ideas about national character and spirituality, Leninism and "Big Brotherhood." Now, national character and spirituality are back in vogue. Whatever its name, the basic idea has never changed. "

" Russia needs to undergo a national discussion so that it can articulate the deep-seated complexes it has harbored for hundreds of years. But this will happen only after Putin. In this sense, it is a good thing that Putinism is linked to the idea of Russia as a "distinct civilization": maybe the two will one day pass into obscurity together.

The views expressed in opinion pieces do not necessarily reflect the position of The Moscow Times. "

See link for entire article:

https://www.themosco...lization-a70370

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru