• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13734 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:11 PM

The Jews went from preaching to the masses with their Hollywierdo pedos...To doing the same with their "career politician" actors...The Jews managed Hollyweird and Politicians to be all psychopathic liars to get the job and be financially rewarded  just to lie...What a hell hole the Jew have turned our planet into...

And much of the public if not most swallow the jew  lies hook, line, and sinker.  Regards

#22 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13734 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:14 PM

Alek is no dope.

An idealist and altruist. maybe.

But then again most of here are as well.

Regards

#23 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13734 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:16 PM

We are in the middle of Organised Jewry's biggest assault on mankind. We should be dumping rubbish like this.

Without question

Regards

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13734 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:18 PM

Putin still worships the vile antichrists

He's no dope either.

f0428756f2dec2f54ad808d9a394b20d.jpg

Regards

#25 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48413 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:48 PM

What does lighting a few church candles prove ??

Putin is intelligent. Surely he is not so deluded to think he can serve both Christ and antichrist Edomite-jews ?!

But apparently Russian Orthodox Christians are deluded to tolerate the double-minded blasphemy !!

Every tree that does not bear good fruit
is cut down and thrown into the fire.

So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord"
will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he
who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Matthew 7:19-21

#26 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:53 PM

(…) he is not so deluded to think he can serve both Christ and antichrist (…)

Post by Alek on Apr 20, 2014 at 12:17pm

Very long story short - it will take decades and I will be probably around 70 y.o from now on when it will happen , but this (intercontinental unification) will happen some day.

And the USA has to decide now - the Christian way - or - the Jewish way - tertium non datur -...

#27 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24133 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 08:51 PM

The pagan jewish left
or the christian right.

#28 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48413 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 08:53 PM

Like Putin, maybe Alek's 70 year time period began in 1952 ??

There can be no compromise between Christ and the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews !!

Christ gives no quarter !!

#29 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:27 PM

Atteee/Atossa - be serious - please - even today Jews know (have cognition) of God/Gospod/YHVH - better than anyone else on the planet Earth. Only (& only-only) myself (my modest person) being not jewish - is better that them - as for today -...

#30 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:15 AM

Matthew 21:43

'' Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.'' -...

#31 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48413 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:44 AM

Matthew 21:43

'' Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.'' -...

The chapter begins with Jesus entering Jerusalem as Aryan Israel's lowly King, Jesus violently casting the moneychangers out of the temple, Jesus cursing the unfruitful fig tree, Jesus' parable about evil tenants, Jesus' symbolic reference to Himself as the stone which the builders rejected becoming the chief cornerstone and this verse about the kingdom being taken from them. Interestingly, verse 44 is imagery of the stone who crushes the weakened mixed feet of Babylon's statue in [Daniel 2:35; Daniel 2:44.]

To understand this... first one must know that two totally different "nations" [races] lived in Judea at the time of Christ... Aryan Israelites for whom Jesus came who became Christians just as Jesus said they would... and the evil antichrist Edomite-jews who had usurped and ruled the kingdom, destroyed the second temple to rebuild Edomite-jew Herod's third temple, and tried to destroy God's Temple made without hands !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru