Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Another Rarity: Jewish Israeli Rabbi Admits Adolph Hitler was Right!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6308 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:55 AM

https://www.bitchute...o/BBg2rSnxXLYX/

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:33 PM

I'll believe him when he admits
Hitler was a Jew.

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:33 PM

Hitler was a Jew. 

So's Atossa.

Regards

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:00 PM

It was a great  video Bruce and the conspiracies of jews are not merely theory.

My ex-jewish wife told me when I was vilified by her father and then asked her jewish boss, "why does my father hate **** Shaktiman so much?"

He answered, "because he knows too much about our business" 

AND hence the attempts to proselytize Shaktiman

Yes, I have always understood Hitler.

A jew? Why do you really think he only had one testicle, I wrote this on Pravda and many online records were destroyed or obfuscated.

This is now an existential problem for the world

Germ warfare?

Cui bono?.

Thanks

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:38 PM

Wagner: Good writing and music. Nice exposition  in  the video, Bruce.

15763536171_c09f59e427_z.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ed/GGU1P6lBW6Q"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48056 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:13 PM

As I have been posting here from the beginning...
all you need to do is read "Mein Kampf" to know
Aryan Christian Hero Hitler was right !!

Edited by Atossa, 25 May 2020 - 09:14 PM.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48056 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:19 PM

I'll believe him when he admits
Hitler was a Jew.

So's Atossa.

Regards

Which proves YOU RED ARMY TROLLS are WRONG about Aryan Christian Hero Hitler !!

#8 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:31 PM

Sure dear, did you take your pills today?

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48056 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:59 PM

You are WRONG again!

I don't take drugs.

#10 MartinTimothy

MartinTimothy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:10 AM

The Jews have ever had a soft spot for Hitler, here's why read on ..

Ppl should get it well understood the Holocaust was an inside job, that the non Jewish Nazis Ernst Röhm and the SA hierarchy were slaughtered in the Night of the Long Knives Massacres of June 1934, after H was sworn in as German Chancellor Jan. 31, 1933.

In the video Danger Zone for Trucks in Czech Republic, driver Harry Stam takes us thru deserted towns and villages we say the former inhabitants of which were the Sudetenland Germans, whose ancestors had been sent there by usurper Catherine the Great in the 18th Century. Who were with the Volga Germans, other pockets of relocated Germans in Poland and the Gypsy ppl the principle victims of the H'caust.

Jews infiltrated German politics then perped the Holocaust in the name of the German ppl, like they infiltrated US politics perped 911 PDF then established the bogus War on Terror, like they infiltrated Turkish politics then perpetrated the Armenian Genocide.

Hitler arbitrarily declared war on the United States Dec. 11, 1941, following President Roosevelt's Declaration of War on Japan three days earlier in response to the False Flag Pearl Harbor attacks.After having declared war on France and England June 10, 1940 Benito Mussolini declared war on America on behalf of Italy on the same day as Hitler,

Tthus between the two of them they provided the impetus for massive US and British bombing, thence ground warfare which guaranteed Germany and Italy would be the losers in WW2.

Jews perpetrated genocide upon the German ppl not the other way around.

This model does not deny Jews were gassed, it relies on the testimony of former WW2 RAAF Bomber Pilot Moshe Dyan Kaplan who claims to be a Pharisee, who says his Amsterdam family emerged unscathed and that the Jews who were gassed were called "Cheesies," as well he gave to understand that as far as he was concerned they were neither missed nor mourned.

fd4522bab274d90a8521e064d8f339c4-full.pn

Edited by MartinTimothy, 26 May 2020 - 02:12 AM.

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48056 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:30 AM

Demented anti-Christ anti-Hitler Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army trolls doing their evil Khazar masters' bidding as usual !!

I have news for you vile Edomite-jew toadies... YOU are on the wrong side history !!

Edited by Atossa, 26 May 2020 - 04:33 AM.

#12 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:24 AM

Self proclaimed queen atrossa can't fit the truth in her bird brain.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48056 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:00 AM

Alas, to live in an evil time like this.

True to my namesake, God compels me to continue to whatever end. If I perish, I perish.

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48056 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:22 AM

In this quote, Hitler refers to Ludendorff and World War One.

Ironically, this also applies to how evil Edomite-jew-bolsheviks continually falsely malign Hitler with their EVIL BIG JEW LIES !!

" It required the whole bottomless falsehood of the Jews and their Marxist fighting organization to lay the blame for the collapse on that very man who alone, with superhuman energy and will power, tried to prevent the catastrophe he foresaw and save the nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace. By branding Ludendorff as guilty for the loss of the World War they took the weapon of moral right from the one dangerous accuser who could have risen against the traitors to the fatherland. In this they proceeded on the sound principle that the magnitude of a lie always contains a certain factor of credibility, since the great masses of the people in the very bottom of their hearts tend to be corrupted rather than consciously and purposely evil, and that, therefore, in view of the primitive simplicity of their minds they more easily fall a victim to a big lie than to a little one, since they themselves lie in little things, but would be ashamed of lies that were too big. Such a falsehood will never enter their heads and they will not be able to believe in the possibility of such monstrous effrontery and infamous misrepresentation in others; yes, even when enlightened on the subject, they will long doubt and waver, and continue to accept at least one of these causes as true. Therefore, something of even the most insolent lie will always remain and stick - a fact which all the great lie-virtuosi and lying-clubs in this world know only too well and also make the most treacherous use of.

The foremost connoisseurs of this truth regarding the possibilities in the use of falsehood and slander have always been the Jews; for after all, their whole existence is based on one single great lie, to wit, that they are a religious community while actually they are a race - and what a race ! One of the greatest minds of humanity has nailed them forever as such in an eternally correct phrase of fundamental truth: he called them 'the great masters of the lie.' And anyone who does not recognize this or does not want to believe it will never in this world be able to help the truth to victory. "

Mein Kampf
Volume One
Chapter 10

#15 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6308 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:55 AM

If the truth is hard to attack then you can always attack those who speak it.

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40104 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:22 PM

Jew homo Hitler didn't write Mein Kampf...Just like jew retarded Greta Thunberg of the 1940's Anne Frank didn't write her diaries.....

#17 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6308 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:07 PM

The 61-page diary, which historians believe is the only one Kennedy ever kept, comes from his days as a Hearst newspaper reporter shortly after World War II. Fresh off his time in the Navy, then-28-year-old Kennedy headed to Europe, where he traveled with English Prime Minister Winston Churchill and then to the Potsdam Conference in Germany with Navy Secretary James Forrestal.

“You can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived,” Kennedy wrote in his diary in 1945.

“He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him,” he added. “He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”

#18 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6308 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:54 PM

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48056 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:24 PM

Of course evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks who malign Hitler will also malign his glorious testimony, "Mein Kampf"

As God spoke though His Biblical holy prophets in ages past, God also speaks to us through Hitler's "Mein Kampf" !!

As God inspired me to read and understand the Bible, God also prompted me to read Hitler's "Mein Kampf" and immediately I knew the truth Hitler gave us is inspired by God! This is how... as I have posted here from the beginning... God has given me the means to weigh and judge all things... Christ and Hitler !!

As Hitler was inspired by God to tell us in "Mein Kampf" [Volume One Chapter 2]:

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

#20 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:20 AM

All my life I was always anti anything totalitarian! Never worshipped any poltician or any ideology other then freedom of expression and exchange of ideas and commerce. Minimizing power of governments and control over the populous and putting emphasis on powerful court and justice system was always my motto! Words such as....Stalinism, Hitlerism, Obamacare, etc... make me cringe! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru