• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:00 PM

Turkey Beats Russia in Libya
By Shaktiman

GettyImages-1135811614-e1567355476704.jp

Russia's Defense Ministry to Wagner Group: "RUN!"

Not long ago I wrote a piece on this Forum warning of the malevolence of Turkey to the rest of the world and the dangers of allying with  this devious nation.
"America and Russia - Fornicating with Turkey?"

I wrote:

"Few know of Turkey's history of war crimes and atrocities against Christianity, both Greek, Russian, Catholic and  Orthodox  and anything else that smacks of Christ or any part of European culture from  every corner of the Continent.

This is why Turkey found a willing sponsor in Israel whereas both nations could terrorize the world as ISIS and be supported at the same time by America".

213-Idlib-15May20.jpg?itok=8PpqNwmX

Turkish troops: "Where did those Russian troops go?"

So there you have it. 

Many on Pravda have been angry with me for whatever reason, but look at it.

(aljazeera) Russian fighters flown out of western Libya after Haftar losses
Analysts say departure a major setback for Haftar, depriving LNA (Libyan National Army) of its most potent foreign fighting force near Tripoli.

The GNA (Government National Army) has, with Turkish help, made sudden strides destroyed several Russian-made air defence systems.

Anyone that goes to bed with the Turkish whore will wake up in  the morning without their wallet and most likely not even  their pants.

hip-scarf-dancer-593x1024.jpg
Maimouda: She'll watch your wallet while you sleep in  Ankara

Mr. Putin,  is it time to sell more weapons to Turkey that can be used against Russia and secure their hold on the Eastern Mediterranean and Greece?  One never knows what Turkey will do,  but a dagger in your back is certain.

The path then  through Syria, Iran, and into Russia is the inroad of the American, Israeli, and Turkish rapists.

(aljazeera) "Russian fighters in Libya were flown out to a town south of Tripoli by their eastern-based allies after retreating from front lines at the capital, Tripoli, according to a local official.

The reported departure of the Russians on Sunday was another blow to renegade eastern commander Khalifa Haftar's self-styled Libyan National Army (LNA) and his foreign allies, who have been trying to take the capital for more than a year from the UN-recognised Government of National Accord (GNA).

The Russian fighters allied to the LNA retreated with their heavy equipment from the capital to the airport of Bani Walid, a town some 150km (93 miles) southeast of Tripoli, said Salem Alaywan, Bani Walid's mayor.

He told Reuters news agency the Russians were then flown out of western Libya to Jufra, a remote central district and LNA stronghold.

"They [the Russians] were flown in three military planes to Jufra, and their military vehicles were driven there," he said.

LNA spokesman Ahmed Mismari denied any foreigners were fighting with his force.

But the presence of the Russian fighters has been widely documented by diplomats and journalists, and photographs purporting to show Russians in Bani Walid have been posted on social media.

According to a leaked United Nations report, Russian private military contractor Wagner Group deployed about 1,200 mercenaries to Libya to strengthen Haftar's forces. They have been identified by their equipment, typically reserved for Russia's armed forces.

UN monitors identified more than two dozen flights between Russia and eastern Libya from August 2018 to August 2019 by civilian aircraft "strongly linked to or owned by" Wagner Group or related companies.

Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Abdelwahed, reporting from Tripoli, said Haftar's immediate gains in the assault on Tripoli, which was launched in April 2019, have been attributed to the fighting prowess of these military contractors.

"We don't know why they're leaving at this crucial time, because Haftar is losing on the ground. The withdrawal of the Russian [fighters] could have major consequences for Haftar's forces," he said.

Haftar's forces are backed by Russia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates. The GNA is supported by Syrian fighters allied to Turkey, while Haftar is also using Sudanese fighters.

The GNA has, with Turkish help, made sudden strides in recent weeks, seizing a string of towns from the LNA, capturing the strategically important al-Watiya airbase, and destroying several Russian-made air defence systems.

"The withdrawal [of the Russians] from the greater Tripoli area is a very meaningful event because it deprives the LNA of its most effective, best-equipped foreign fighting forces on that key front," said Jalel Harchaoui, research fellow at the Clingendael Institute.

Emad Badi, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council with a research focus on Libya, agreed that the departure of the Russian mercenaries was a major setback for Haftar.

"Why they pulled out now is a subject of speculation, but you have to take into account that during the past week Turkey has really upgraded its aerial capabilities in Libya and has significantly weakened the strategic advantage that the Russian mercenaries provided."

Badi said it was "obvious" that there was "some form of backdoor deal between Turkey and Libya in terms of allowing these mercenaries" to pull out.

resized_a9e68-2105_eng_picture_20200110_

Decades of maritime delimitation negotiations with Greece about the Aegean have proven fruitless. Libya was left as the only coastal country with which Turkey still enjoys good relations, making it a critical potential ally if Ankara were to advance its maritime claims. 

He noted the move had major consequences for the battle of Tripoli.

"Since late August, it's actually the Russian mercenaries that have enabled the ground offensive to not only continue but for Haftar's troops to actually make territorial headway," he added. 

"As soon as they pulled out in roughly, I would say, eight hours, Haftar lost the territory that he's gained in eight months - that's how much of a strategic military advantage these Russian groups provided. That doesn't mean that the war has ended but it does mean that in terms of capturing Tripoli, I don't think it's realistic to assume that that would be possible if the backers of Haftar do not significantly escalate against Turkey."

The LNA still holds the town of Tarhouna south of Tripoli with the help of a local armed group.

In the past two days, LNA forces have withdrawn from some positions in southern Tripoli in what they described as a humanitarian gesture. Forces allied to the GNA re-entered some of those areas.

Libya has been without central government control for nine years, and since 2014 it has been divided between two main rival governments in the east and the west. The conflict has turned into a proxy war between the foreign allies of the two sides."

SOURCE: AL JAZEERA AND NEWS AGENCY

Al Jazzera is not known for checking its facts but rather in publishing "pretty journalism" 

As I expected Turkey has turned Russian weapons against Russia. 

I got an  idea! Let's give Turkey a stockpile of nukes and take a tote from a Turkish hashish  pipe.

a-reclining-turk-smoking-a-hookah-1844-h

Take a hit from the pipe Russia.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ed/daaRc6otMPY"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SISP4.jpg

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 25 May 2020 - 02:12 PM.

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:25 PM

Don't you  wonder how quickly the tide of this Libyan Civil War shifted?

Israel and the US are furious with Russia for being able to stop Israeli and US advances in Syria, whatever alliances there may be 

Now is payback. 

President_Trump_at_the_Israel_Museum._Je

Kissy and Pissy, very sick

#3 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40099 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:26 PM

Russia does not want to defeat ISIS in Syria which they could have done a thousand times over and over...But Russia still allows the Khazar Illegal state of Israel to bomb Syria til the Jews hearts are content...

Putin dressing up in a hazmat suit to pretend the common cold all of a sudden was the deadliest thing on earth proved that the Clown is a Jew rat asshole...

I mean seriously look at this moron...He dresses up in a Hazmat suit while his doctors only have a cloth face mask on...

The most moronic retarded stupidest photo op of a clown ever in the human history of "I am President"

5e7a9ef987fe2.jpg

Edited by Mario Milano, 25 May 2020 - 02:27 PM.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:29 PM

In  the complexities and intricacies of geopolitics and and alliances Truth and Justice are often lost. 

Marcello_Bacciarelli_-_Alcibiades_Being_

Socrates: "The unexamined life is not worth living".

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:32 PM

Russia does not want to defeat ISIS in Syria which they could have done a thousand times over and over...But Russia still allows the Khazar Illegal state of Israel to bomb Syria til the Jews hearts are content...

True enough.

Seriously Mario,  is Putin  so bad compared to Netanyahu and Trump.

I  know a few years back Putin was very supportive of our and my causes here in some interviews published on this.site,

Regards

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:37 PM

He dresses up in a Hazmat suit while his doctors only have a cloth face mask on...

One more thing Mario,  is the turkette above "Maimouda (my name for her,  him,  it) a girl or a guy? : She'll watch your wallet while you sleep in  Ankara" 

Turks don't care, male or  female. . Look at their prisons and guards, but they do the same sodomite stuff here in the US.

Real sickness.

Regards

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40099 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:01 PM

One more thing Mario,  is the turkette above "Maimouda (my name for her,  him,  it) a girl or a guy? : She'll watch your wallet while you sleep in  Ankara" 

Turks don't care, male or  female. . Look at their prisons and guards, but they do the same sodomite stuff here in the US.

Real sickness.

Regards

Jew Puppets in Russia don't care either...How many Russian christians did Jew controlled cheka...What putin became in charge of later (even tho they changed the name of Cheka)did they murder?...

Putin goes on and on about "Nazis" (Nazis is a Jew term)...But he never ever mentions how many Russian Christians the Jew murdered with their Bolshevik Jew funded crap in Russia

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:13 PM

how many Russian Christians the Jew murdered with their Bolshevik Jew funded crap in Russia

I knew Russian  Orthodox Christians in my neighborhood in Chicago as a kid. 

They were friendly and helpful to my family. It seemed that trhey stayed away from jews, their "neighborhood" was close by. Everyone I knew was friendly bu there was an unlying tension, just 7 years after WW II.

I know the history, the Bolsheviks did have strong jewish influence from their leaders, Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, even Stalin (a Georgian).

This was, I would venture to say, a purposeful indoctrination into jewish  politics and philosophy of life, to say nothing about the tyranny of controlling almost everyone else.

I saw much of this.

Don't forget I was married to a jewish  woman for 14 years. Her orthodox father made her go insane. Jewish families do perverted things.

Regards

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40099 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:25 PM

True enough.

Seriously Mario,  is Putin  so bad compared to Netanyahu and Trump.

I  know a few years back Putin was very supportive of our and my causes here in some interviews published on this.site,

Regards

Putin. Trump, Nutjobyahu all work for the same master...They wouldn't be in the Job if not approved...They are just actors fooling us

boris-johnson-with-jacob-rothschild.jpeg

GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_16

Edited by Mario Milano, 25 May 2020 - 03:30 PM.

#10 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24001 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:09 PM

In  the complexities and intricacies of geopolitics and and alliances Truth and Justice are often lost. 

That's because truth and justice is precisely what they're fighting against.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:15 PM

That's because truth and justice is precisely what they're fighting against.

That is really well put and to the essence of the "enemy"

Best regards

Edited by shaktiman, 25 May 2020 - 08:24 PM.

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:25 PM

They are just actors fooling us

A very telling photo of the Trumps and clintons. Same Master?  Absolutely

But look at Billy boy's hand. What a creep. Even Melania can't stand him.

Clinton  , the major  US drug dealer working for kikey needs the most severe punishment for destroying America and the  world.

I pray Vladimir Putin  is NOT into that.. I have a suspicion Putin will buck the system. He did a lot to bring Russia out of a hell after the Soviet collapse. There's stuff there we don't know.yet

lenin-stalin.jpg

More  to  come.....

Edited by shaktiman, 25 May 2020 - 07:26 PM.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:31 PM

They wouldn't be in the Job if not approved.

I was offered "approval" to bow down to that "master" many years ago.

I declined on many occasions.

It cost me.

You know their methods   and understand what they do.They still are.

Sleeper cell? You bet

#14 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24001 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:11 PM

A very telling photo of the Trumps and clintons. Same Master?  Absolutely

But look at Billy boy's hand. What a creep. Even Melania can't stand him.

Clinton  , the major  US drug dealer working for kikey needs the most severe punishment for destroying America and the  world.

I pray Vladimir Putin  is NOT into that.. I have a suspicion Putin will buck the system. He did a lot to bring Russia out of a hell after the Soviet collapse. There's stuff there we don't know.yet

lenin-stalin.jpg

More  to  come.....

3 Jews.

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:27 PM

3 Jews. 

Well RobertD you probably have more info than me

Regards

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:28 PM

Is being a fag part of being a jew?

I am not so sure although it seems pretty common.

Regards

#17 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15370 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:16 PM

Don't you  wonder how quickly the tide of this Libyan Civil War shifted?

Israel and the US are furious with Russia for being able to stop Israeli and US advances in Syria, whatever alliances there may be 

Now is payback. 

President_Trump_at_the_Israel_Museum._Je

Kissy and Pissy, very sick

Its a shit show in Libya,i have said many times I never understood Russia's relationship with Turkey,i keep thinking Putin has some master plan but I am not seeing it at the moment,the way its going in Syria Russian MPs have had joint patrols with the Turks on the M4 Motorway,but there has been trouble there with the Jihadi animals,its only a matter of time if this continues there will be more dead Russians,all because they had a bloody ceasefire a few months ago while the SAA were on a roll with Russian air cover,they were heading for Idlib city which is terror central,the SAA had clashed with the Turkish army bt the Russians backed the SAA up with air power,then they stopped,since then the Turks have more men and weapons in the area along with their terrorist boyfriends.

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:17 AM

I never understood Russia's relationship with Turkey,i keep thinking Putin has some master plan but I am not seeing it at the moment,the way its going in Syria

Can't call it a "master plan"  if it destroys your military  BUT the oldest trick in military strategy,  of which you  may know better than me,. is to get the opposing army - in this case Russia - bogged down in one place  like Idlib -  and come around from the rear with other troops - the Turks and  israel have plenty.

I would also suspect that the US has hidden troops in Syria AND Libya.

In short, it is a military game of deceit and camouflage.

Regards Wire. 

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:27 AM

Since writing this post and elaborating on Turkey's use and bolstering of the Turkish air force, Russia, it is claimed by the US has sent several MIGs and SU57s to Libya to stop the GNA. I more than suspect beyond his denial that Trump has sent more than a few troops to Libya as has Israel

#20 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:12 AM

3 Jews.

Wouldnt be surprised if that pic was actually taken in Israel! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru